.three (M)

Wanted


A/N: HERE. Some Wonho pics just because :>
Warning: , Language


 

The last time you came to Wonho’s house was during a police raid. And that time, you had the pleasure of holding his cat while your team searched his place.

A wanted man with multiple felonies living with a Siberian kitten? That was a first. And as it turns out, the cat was oddly fond of you, not that you mind, it’s just he’s yet again defied your assumptions about his lifestyle.

 

“Welcome back.”

Wonho pulls up before the garage, and you sense the familiarity in your surroundings. Still the same house from what you remember, except this time, you weren’t in your fatigues.

The minute you enter the door, a furry gray creature comes running forward. You instinctively open your arms, letting the kitten hop into your embrace just like the last time.

“She missed you too.” Wonho chuckles, shrugging off his jacket.

“Maybe I should take her home.” You kick off your heels, petting the soft fur as the kitten purrs besides your neck.

Wonho didn’t respond, letting his eyes do the admiring while you giggle at the cat’s display of affection. He knows staring only worsens his self-control, but the sound of your laughter is always too precious to miss. Yet he’s just as frustrated as he’s pleased by your presence. That innocent smile of yours paired with such a ravishing red dress is a new type of torture.

And his cat is getting every bit of your affection.

“Let’s go to the living room.” He pulls off his tie, hoping to reclaim your attention.

Your gaze wanders back to Wonho loosening his top few buttons, and your blood suddenly heats at the sight of his exposed forearms. But you quickly shake your head, stopping yourself from going further because tonight’s job isn’t over yet.

 

“Want anything to drink?” Wonho calls, heading towards his kitchen.

“Water is fine, thanks.” You follow behind into his spacious living room.

“Not champagne? This calls for a celebration.”

“Too early for that.” You sat down on the couch. “For all we know, this could be a fake.”

Wonho returns with a glass in each hand. “Well, I have a good feeling about this.” He sits down besides you, opening the laptop on the coffee table before picking up the cell phone. “So as I was saying, I.M has a thing for smart phones.”

You held up your hand. “Wait. Let’s start from the beginning.” You pause, “What’s your relationship with I.M?”

Wonho inhales as he leans back into the cushions. “Long story short, I found him around…eight years ago, on the streets. He didn’t have any family, so I took him in.”

You nod, quietly listening as he continues.

“It was winter, in January. The 26th to be exact. And we decided to make that his birthday since he couldn’t remember his real one.”

And then, you had an epiphany. “Is that why the pass code is-”

“0126.” Wonho adds, taking a sip of his water. “It’s an old habit of his.”

He then grabs an USB cord, connecting the phone to the laptop. You watch as the computer screen turns black with nothing but a giant letter ‘X’ on display.

“It’s I.M’s work alright.” Wonho smirks, an air of confidence in his voice. “This is his signature security screen. Completely impassable. And only those he’s told how to bypass it, can.”

You frown, folding your arms in the process. “Does it take another genius hacker to get inside?”

Wonho shakes his head, his smile growing bigger. “All you have to do is type out a password.”

You scoff, probably because how much of this is starting to sound like a joke. “What is it?” You didn’t bother taming your sarcasm.

“It’s…” He reaches out to the keyboard. “I.M is very handsome.”

You blink in silence, until your expression falls into a total look of annoyance.

“Wonho, if you’re-”

“No I’m serious!” He then began typing, and you glare at his fingers that are indeed typing out those words. The screen then disappears, and a list of folders and files suddenly pops into view.

You swear you might just faint at this ridiculousness.

“This is…” You couldn’t find the proper words utter. “Really stupid.”  It’s taking a lot to convince yourself, even as you read over the folders each named after a prominent politician.

“It is stupid, but it works.”

You had to take a moment, giving yourself some time to process everything before your eyes. But you might as well accept it; these criminals are simply beyond your understanding. At least this I.M guy has a sense of humor.

Taking a gulp of water, you stare back at Wonho again. “But…why? Why did he do this?”

“I.M is a smart kid and good at heart, so it also confused me why he’d do something like this.” He sighs. “And it confused me even more since he was the one who sent me the invite to the auction.”

Wonho clicks on the screen and opens his email, showing you a fairly empty message.

“He sent it to me without any context, as if it was in a hurry.”

Your jaw went slack, yet you think you might be getting the hint. “You think he was being threatened?”

“Not him, probably a loved one.”

You furrow your brows. “You just said he doesn’t have a family.”

“It could be someone he met later.” Wonho shrugs, leaning towards you. “A girl maybe.”

You scoff, almost rolling your eyes. “Would I.M go this far for a girl he met?”

“I know I would.”

That left you stunned, in a way, and you wish to just throw some witty response back. But you can’t, and you hated the fact that you were so weakened by his meaningless words again. Instead, you were drowning in his gaze that bears so much passion every time he looks at you. And then there’s that face, that body of his--everything about him is just so goddamn distracting. But in your defense, how can anyone focus when he’s sitting here with his chest half exposed?

You casually hum in response, fronting as much as you can and stood up. “Just stay out of trouble then.”

You head towards the kitchen with the glass of water in your hands, not that you know what you’re doing, you just need a break from sitting too close to him.

“You should tell yourself that.”

His voice brought you to a standstill. You turn around, only to see him approaching with an unreadable look on his face.

A terrible thrill hits you, and while it wasn’t panic, you inherently back up. Wonho didn’t stop, and you slowly inch back until your waist collides with the marble countertop. He lowers his gaze, bringing his dark eyes in line with yours.

“Has anyone ever told you…” He swallows, “that you should take responsibility of your own actions?”

You try glaring at him, barely sensing his hands creeping past either side of you.

“That should be my line.” You challenge, desperately ignoring his lips so close to yours.

Wonho gives a quiet scoff. “Frankly, you’re the one who needs a reminder.”

“Why?” You shot back. “Did I do something to upset you?”

Wonho took a deep breath, clenching his jaw in silence. He isn’t in any condition to think logically, at least not right now. It’s not every day he gets to see you standing in his kitchen, wearing a dress that hugs your curves just right, showing more skin than he could ask for. To him, you are absolutely beautiful, but so ing frustrating at the same time.

For years he’s been careful not to cross the line. He’s aware of his status, your status, so despite finding you so gorgeously tempting, he’s held it in.

But now, he just doesn’t have the fight left.

For minutes there was pure silence, and the only sound came from your pounding heart and uneven breaths. You want to stand ground, but your walls are crumbling with his body too close to yours.

“That little stunt you pulled in the elevator.” Wonho growls, lowering his head. “Did you think I’d just let that slide?”

You knew you were pushing it back then, and how you managed to not completely destroy your dignity was beyond you. Wonho isn’t even touching you, yet you felt so burdened with a need to feel him. It’s taking too much to keep your eyes from wandering on those pouty lips again, just inches away.

However, you knew you still have every right to push him off and storm out of his house. But somehow that was the last thing on your mind. You are already too far into the lion’s den, and this time, you want to stay.

Inhaling a deep breath, you must up the last of your willpower, taunting him one last time.

“Was that too much for you?”

Wonho finally snaps. “Not enough.”

 

He pulls you by the waist, lips clashing into yours as his hands moved to part your legs. His hips immediately grind into you, sending a beautiful ache through your already sensitive core. Your fingers flew to his hair while you try to keep up with breathing. But every movement of his tongue is forcing shameless whimpers from your throat.

Wonho is already a mess. You are even sweeter than he imagined. And with every taste from your lips, his body naturally begs for more. Touching you isn’t enough; he needed all of you, to claim everything he’s desperately held back for years.

You weren’t supposed to act like this, with your body betraying your so-called common sense. But you figure it’s about time to be honest with yourself. You want him, and from what you can already feel, he wants you as well.

A muffled groan leaves your throat as Wonho’s fingers grazed past your thigh, hiking up your dress. He considered taking you somewhere more comfortable, like a bed, but he wasn’t in the mood to wait. He lifts you on the counter, briefly allowing you to catch a breath as your back hits the cold marble. His lips find your thigh, teasing you while his hand tore off the excessive fabric beneath your dress.

“You did that to tease me, didn’t you?” His voice ragged with the lust he felt. “Thinking I might just lose my .”

His breath fawned over your aching core, and you stifle a moan as he parts your legs further.

“Well it ing worked.”

His heated lips engulf your wetness, sending your body trembling with euphoria. His solid grip kept you in place while his tongue did wonders, erasing every last coherent thought from your mind. The moans from your throat were impossible to stop, and your back arches with every surge of pleasure.

You were never this sensitive before. But with his mouth flush against your entrance, you could already feel the impending . Yet that was Wonho’s goal all along. He needed to find out for himself, whether you taste as amazing as he imagined. And you certainly blew his mind. So despite the raging tightness in his pants, Wonho devours you, as if you are his last meal.

“Wonho…I-” You gasp, sensing the pulsing buildup beneath your stomach.

He groans, alternating between and flicking his tongue on your swollen bud. He feels you throbbing against his lips, and suddenly dives his tongue inside you, sending your entire body quaking from the rushing over. You gasp for air with your eyes rolling back, still shaking as his tongue guides you through your high.

Your muddied consciousness could barely register him moving above you. But you open your eyes, meeting those beautiful dark orbs gazing down almost lovingly. And that’s when you wondered, just how on earth you managed to resist this gorgeous man for so long. In contrast to his words earlier, his eyes were something else, and they pulled you in. You reach out to him, drawing his face closer for another kiss.

He was gentle this time, letting you off the counter with his hands securely wrapped around your hips. You want to tell him, let him know everything you’ve held in, and tell him how good he makes you feel. And you were just as desperate to show him the same pleasure he’s given you.

As soon as your feet touched the floor, you reach for his chest, guiding your hand towards his belt buckle. However, Wonho quickly pulls back, palming your hand in his.

A hint of worry flash across your eyes, yet he reassures by resting his forehead against yours.

“I need to know…” He breathes, gently squeezing your hand. “That you want this.”

That deep husky voice was enough to send you into overdrive, and you moan as his lips move to your earlobe.

“Tell me.” His voice rough with need. “Tell me you want me.”

You want him. You want him so bad you could scream. But the best you could manage is to nod, chewing on your lips as you search for the right words.

“I want you…” You whisper, almost pleading. “I want you, Hoseok.”

 

That was all he needed.

He groans, taking your lips once more while his hand found purchase behind your hair. Everything within him is now burning with craze. And to hear your angelic voice calling his real name, he might just burst.

His hands move to the back of your dress, roughly pulling the zipper down before shoving it off your body. Your fingers tried fumbling his buttons until you resort to tearing his shirt apart, revealing those perfectly sculpted muscles.

Hoseok picks you up again, moving you over to the couch. He tries to set you down gently, but you weren’t ready to play nice. You turn and push him onto the seat, temporarily breaking the kiss as you quickly move to straddle across his lap. Your hands made quick work of his belt, releasing his throbbing length from its confines.

“Ah….” He hisses, throwing his head back as your fingers massage him from base to tip. His tight grip behind your thighs is enough indication; he needs you now.

“Come on, sweetheart.” Hoseok peers through hooded eyes, lifting your hips higher. “Don’t tease me now.”

You moan in response and guide his length across your slit. “Then you tell me.” You lean in towards his ear. “What do you want, Hoseok?”

He chuckles, taking in the playfulness in your voice. Sure, he’s been wanting to you, but not just for some quick fix. If all he needed was a fast screw, he’d easily get anyone else to comply. But things took a different turn with you, and seeing you across his lap is simply the most thing he’s ever witnessed.

Despite the harsh grip on your thighs, Hoseok placed a soft kiss on your cheek.

“I want to make love to you.”

 

The warmth of his voice sent a buzzing arousal through your veins, and you might just melt at his beautiful words. You bit your lips, slowly easing him in as he fills you up inside.

Hoseok gasps with a low grunt, his breathing erratic when your tight warmth envelops him. His mind is already blown off course, and God knows he’s lying if he didn’t spend countless nights imagining this scenario in every way possible. And now that you are finally one with him, things have never felt so right.

His mouth finds your neck, lightly across your skin as he waits for you to make the first move. Your legs were beginning to tremble, but you manage to raise yourself, rocking your core against him.

Hoseok guides your hip with one hand while the other cups your cheek. He lifts your chin to eye-level, brushing his thumb across your lips.

“You’re so beautiful.” He whispers, bringing you closer. “I mean it.”

A surge of heat bursts from within your chest, and you were suddenly helpless under his sultry voice.

“You have no idea how much I want you.” He picks up your rhythm, slowly ing to meet your movements. “And need you.”

You couldn’t speak other than whimpering in reply. But with your walls clenching so desperately around him, he understood you felt the same. No more words were exchanged; only the sounds of shaky breaths and your wetness slapping against his skin.

 

You could sense his twitching as his gasps became heavier. Hoseok palms your thighs, suddenly slowing you down.

“I’m close, babe.” He pants, attempting to remove himself. “I won’t last long.”

You shake your head and quickly grab his arms. “I want to feel all of you.” You utter, suddenly timid at your own request. “Inside.”

“But-”

“I’m…on the pill.” You sigh and push down again, taking the both of you right back into that blissful state.

You continue to ride his length as he reached for your swollen , chasing your that will hopefully coincide with his.

That familiar tightness hits your core and you mewl as Hoseok suddenly picks up speed.

“Hoseok…I’m…” You whimper, fingers harshly gripping his forearms.

“Let it out, babe.” He breathes. “ for me.”

Your back arches as your walls tighten around his pulsing hardness. Pleasure shoots through your system, with shaky moans escaping your lips.

Hoseok whispers your name in a quiet chant before coming undone, filling your insides with a burst of warmth. His chest heaves as he moves to caress your face, easing you through recovery. He closes his eyes, taking in this heavenly moment before sighing in content.

For a while, you both silently heaved for air. When you finally look up, meeting his burning gaze, you somehow caught a hint of trouble in his eyes.

“Look…I-” He began, quickly averting his gaze. “I don’t want this to be a one-time thing.”

Hoseok chews on his lip, brows furrowing as he lets out a long sigh. However, you already understood everything.

“This isn’t some meaningless-”

“I know.” You whisper, running a hand down his chest. “I understand, Hoseok.”

Of course this wasn’t meaningless. It felt wonderful to touch him, but there is clearly more to your relationship with him. From everything you’ve both repressed, it’s only right to finally be honest with each other and make up for lost time.

“You…You sure?” He hesitates. “I don’t want to force you-”

You quickly shush him and raise your hips slightly, showing his mixed essence almost dripping down your inner thigh. “Is this enough to convince you?”

Hoseok swallows, biting back a groan, his already twitching at the view of his glistening on your skin.

“I won’t be in trouble, will I?” His lips rise into a smirk.

“Not for this.” You giggle softly, tracing a finger along his collarbone. “But for something else.”

He raised a brow. “What did I do?”

“You ruined my dress.”

Hoseok was quiet for a second before cracking a devilish grin. “You tore my shirt.”

“You ripped my .” You shot back triumphantly.

He laughs, bringing your hand to his lips. “I’ll buy you a new one, I swear.”

You sigh, tracing your finger further down his abdomen. “That’s not the settlement I was looking for.” You whisper, a playful grin spreading across your face.

Hoseok leans in. “Then let’s go settle this in my room.”

 

~~~[BONUS]~~~

For the first time in too long, you finally felt at peace. Now that you ended up in Hoseok’s bed, tangled in his sheets, you felt blessed to have him as company.

Hoseok your back as you laid on your stomach, your body partially on top of his.

“You know…I’m curious.” He turns to meet your eyes. “How’d you get this scar?” He fingers traced the elevated skin near your left shoulder.

“Remember the assassination attempt on the Prime Minister?” You ask.

“The one three years ago?”

You nod. “I took a bullet.”

Hoseok lets out a pained hiss, and your hand went onto caress his chest.

“And what about you?” You point to a long thin scar on the left side of his chest.

He glances down for a moment. “Stab wound in Brazil. It was real nasty.” He sighs. “Took a long time to recover.”

“Is that why you disappeared for two months?” You peek up at him.

He nods. “I thought I was gonna die.” He chuckles, suddenly wrapping his arm around you. “But I kept thinking about you, and that got me through.”

“Right.” You raise a brow, prompting a defensive look from Hoseok.

“What, don’t believe me?” He pouts, closing in on you. “While I recovered, I kept regretting all the things I should have done while I could still see you.”

His gaze then drop to your lips. “And that’s when I realized I was totally in love with you.”

You roll your eyes despite your cheeks completely heating up. “You know, for a wanted criminal, you’re pretty sappy.” You lean in, answering to his pout.

Hoseok smiles. “You love it.” He mumbles against your lips and pulls you closer.

 


A/N: And that's all folks! This wraps up the end of this Wonho fic, and once again I'm sorry for making it so short (and rushed) because that's all I planned for this series. This is also my first time writing , so I apologize if it was gross ;^;

P.S. If any readers here write reviews (or knows someone who writes reviews), I'll deeply appreciate any input/constructive criticisms/comments about this garbage fic. If interested, please PM me your review and I'll post it in this fic (unless you state otherwise ^^).

Thanks everybody!