Epilogue

On and On

Part One:

A handsome man, with an aura of high authority, stood by the windows.
His eyes were clearly locked on the sky, as if he was waiting for some thing..or someone to come to him.
"Ri In..." he mummered under his breathe.
He sighed deeply as his right hand reached for the inside pocket of his silky black suit.
He smiled sadly as he pulled an envelope out.
[To Junsu, From Ri In] was what was written on the cover of the envelope.
"Ri In...It's been seven years already..." Junsu mummered as he took a letter out from the envelope.
How many times...how many times have he read this letter before. He had this letter carved into his heart a long time ago.
Junsu slid down to the floor with his back to the wall,
He sighed as he reads this letter that was covered by tear stains...
[Dear Junsu.
If you're reading this...you'll die in 10 days...Haha just kidding...If you're reading this I'm probably not by your side anymore...
But I am watching over you...See? I can see you right now...I can see that you're smiling, but you'll have to wipe away those tears your self this time...I won't be there to wipe away your tears anymore... Smile...Junsu smile... I love it when you smile. Your smile brightens my world. Before I met you Junsu...I lived in darkness, I was suffocating, I was lost, I was scared and couldn't find a
way out...But then you came along, you were like a flash light for me, your light guided me, and lead me out of that darkness, straight into your warm arms. I'm really thankful for you, without you Junsu...I wouldn't have made it this far. I have always welcomed and wanted death...I wanted to escape from this world, I wanted to run away, but I was too much of a coward. But then suddenly you became a reason for my existence. I wanted to live, I wanted to be beside you, I wanted to learn more about you, to tease you, to touch you...Because I love you... Junsu was my angel sent by God...You were sent here to save me, to guide me, to teach me about love. If there was 100 people loved Kim Junsu, I would be one of them. If there was only 10 people that loved Kim
Junsu then I would be one of them. If there was no one that loved Kim Junsu, I wouldn't exist.
Ahh I have to make this letter quick, because you're about to come back from your shower. Hehe, I can't wait to see you coming into the room with your hair all wet. Hehe, Junsu's so handsome, I don't think even Edward, vampire, or human can beat Junsu in that category. I've always loved that voice of yours. It is like the voice of an angel...It's so beautiful, I wish you would sing more.
Hey...A great idea just popped up into my head. You should become a celebrity, that way everyone can see Junsu's wonderfulness. Hehe...Even though I like the idea of keeping Junsu all to myself, it's not fair to other girls is it? When Junsu f-find someone new...promise me that you'll live happily okay? Because I can't repay everything you've done for me, All I can do is to pray for your happiness, so be happy for me okay?
I'm really thankful. I can't put it into words...But thank you Junsu, thank you for brighten up my world, thank you for loving me when no one else would...Thank you...
Ahh...I've ran out of time...I hear foot steps storming down the hall way now...It's probably you...Hehe...Soon you'll run into the room and smile at me...You'll ruffle my hair, and kiss me. Then I'd tell you how silly you look with your hair all sticking up...
Then you'd tell me how much you love me...
Hehe...Ri In has one last selfish request she wants to make. Hehe...It's a bit embarassing, but...please don't forget me.
I know I'm being selfish, but please don't forget me...Even when you find someone new...Please always remember that there was a girl named Jang Ri In, who has and will always love only one person, named Kim Junsu.
I'll miss you Junsu...I really will... I'll miss your kiss, your touch, your everything.
I love you, I've always have, and always will... I will tell you that I love you as many times I can...Even after my time runs out...
Hehe...Junsu...When I watch you from heaven, I want to see your smile, because Junsu's smile shines brighter than anyone else's.
I will be waiting for you...Because I believe that we'll meet again...
~With lots of love and kisses
I love you...
Jang Ri In...]
"Ri In...How could I ever love someone more than I love you. That's impossible." Junsu said as he wiped his tears away.
"Living is torture Ri In...Why couldn't you take me with you? Why did you tell me to go on living...How can I live happy with out you..." Junsu cried as he curled him self up into a ball.
Some one knocked on the door.
"Junsu..." a deep voice came from behind the door.
Junsu remained silent...he doesn't want his hyung to find him crying again.
"Junsu I know you're in there...Come out please..." the person behind the door pleaded Junsu.
Again, Junsu gave no reply...
"Junsu, if you're not going to come out...I'm going in." the person said impatiently...
He waited for 5 seconds, then he opened the door.
"Junsu..." he said as he walked to Junsu's side and sat down beside Junsu.
"Yunho Hyung... Help...I want to see her...I want to touch her...Hyung...please help me..." Junsu begged Yunho...
"Junsu..." Yunho smiled gently as he wiped Junsu's tears away.
"Junsu smile...She told you to smile didn't she? So smile and live happy for her...She's watching you right now...Even I can feel her presence. I can feel her love for you, it's so warm...Junsu...Close your eyes and believe in her..." Yunho said as he closed his eyes too.
Junsu slowly closed his eyes and took a deep breathe.
"Junsu...Junsu..." a soft and warm voice called for him.
"Ri In" Junsu yelled."Ri In where are you?" he called as he opened his eyes...He found him self standing in darkness.
"Junsu, I'm right here...I miss you..." Ri In said as her voice quivered.
"Ri In...where are you? I can't see you...Ri In..." Junsu panicked as he ran around aimlessly trying to find Ri In.
"Junsu...Live happy...I've been watching you suffer for 7 long years. Never once did you smile came from your heart. Junsu... Live happy please...Junsu, if you can't smile, I can't either, I've been blaming my self, for making you suffer like this...I can't take it..." Ri In's quivering voice gave away that she was crying.
"Ri In...don't cry...where are you? Don't cry please...I miss you, I miss you like crazy, I can't-I don't want to live without you...Ri In... come back to me...please..." Junsu begged as he continue to run around...
"Junsu...I have to go..." Ri In said as more tears fell, but Junsu couldn't see her...
"NO! Not again...Please...Don't leave...Don't leave me. I don't want to be abandoned again...Ri In...Please..." Junsu said as tears fell from his eyes.
"Junsu...we will meet again. I promise...But promise me you'll be happy from now on...Promise me" Ri In said as she walked slowly toward Junsu...
"I promise, I promise...Ri In...I believe in you...I believe in your love...Because I love you. I love you, more than the air I breathe." Junsu said as he smiled and closed his eyes.
"Thank you..." Ri In said as she stand in front of Junsu.
"Ri In?" Junsu said as he felt Ri In's presence.
Ri In tipped toed and kissed Junsu...
Junsu closed his eyes and deepened the kiss.
Suddenly Ri In vanished into thin air..."I love you Junsu..." was her last words.
It echoed on and on...
"I feel you Ri In...I feel your presence...I will live for you and me. I will live for our love...I love you..." Junsu said into the deep dark space...
"JUNSU" someone yelled.
Junsu opened his eyes again. He was lying in a bed...Yunho, Jaejoong, Yoochun, Changmin, Eunhyuk, and everyone else was all leaning over the bed to check to see if he was okay.
"Hyungs..." Junsu said as he smiled...He felt better now. He could smile now, because he can feel Ri In's presence in the air.
"YOU STUPID DUCK " they all screamed and hugged him.
Junsu smiled, and whispered "Ri In, do you see me? I'm smiling, I'm happy, and it's all because of you..."
"YAH! KIM JUNSU! WHAT ARE YOU MUTTERING THERE?" Eunhyuk yelled as he started to mess up Junsu's hair.

Part Final:

An old man sat in front of the window.
His gaze was locked on the sky, and his aged hand held an envelope tight against his chest.
He sighed heavily as he slowly brought down the envelope he held and began to open it.
[To Junsu, From Ri In] was what it said on the cover of the envelope.
Junsu slowly took a letter out and began to read it.
A tear fell as he read the letter. He slowly wiped it away with a quivering hand.
"Junsu...again?" a old man said as he came in to the room in a wheel chair.
"Eunhyuk..." Junsu said as he turned toward Eunhyuk's direction.
"Junsu...This is why you're a loner..." Eunhyuk said as he sighed...
"You should've found someone new when you had the chance..." Eunhyuk continued.
Junsu smile sadly at him and said "that's not possible. A girl like her is impossible to find...impossible to find..."
"Junsu...You're going to die alone." Eunhyuk tried to joke with junsu.
"...No I won't" Junsu said as he smiled again.
Eunhyuk looked at him with a confused expression, then shook his head..."I've always knew you were a funny one Junsu..."
"That's why we're best friends" Junsu said as he chuckled.
"Yup...Ah...I think I hear my wife yelling for me...I'll see you later Junsu" Eunhyuk said as he wheeled his wheel chair around and headed for the door.
"See you" Junsu said softly.
Junsu turned his gaze once again to the sky...Then the letter.
He had kept his promise to Ri In. He didn't force him self to smile when he didn't feel like it. He had a happy life with his friends.
When Junsu was young, almost everyone pressured him to find someone new, but he declined them all. He doesn't want anyone else.
He know that Ri In's waiting for him...He have no reason to find someone new...
People called him stupid and arrogant, but he didn't care...All he cared was to keep his promise to Ri In.
Junsu sighed as he hummed one of his songs to him self...

Even that time when the wind stopped

Its not enough for me.

A single smile, the last bow.

I love you...you...

Even if I become weary from the time,

Even if I become hurt from Love,

But even that is a memory for me.

You're taking your last bow.

I love you, I love you.

Fly away Fly away LOVE

Fly away Fly away LOVE

Fly away Fly away LOVE

The one true love of my life....

Good bye...

"Ri In!' Junsu gasped as he felt something warm wrapped around him...
"Ri In..." Junsu said as he smiled...He knew his time was up now.
Ri In had come here for him. He was finally going to see Ri In again.
"Junsu..." a soft voice whispered into his ears.
"Ri In...I want to see you..." Junsu said as he closed his eyes...
"I don't see you..." Junsu said as he frowned, then he opened his eyes.
"Ri In...Where are you?" Junsu asked as he stared around the room.
Then when his gaze passed the window, he saw an out line of a girl.
"Ri In" Junsu smiled as he lifted a hand trying to reach for the girl.
The girl slowly walked toward Junsu...She took his hand and smiled.
"Junsu..." she said.
"Ri In...You're here..." Junsu said as happy tears fell from his eyes.
"I've always been here Junsu..." Ri In tried to joke with Junsu, but all she recieved was more tears.
Junsu nodded and grinned.
He stood up, but then realized that something felt different. He felt taller and more lively.
Junsu looked down at him self, to find that he had changed. He was no longer an old man anymore.
He was the old Junsu, the time when he was happy the most, when he had Ri In...
"Ri In" Junsu said as he embraced Ri In.
He couldn't believe it, he could touch Ri In again. It felt like a dream but it wasn't.
"Junsu" Ri In blushed.
"Let me look at you clearly" Junsu said as he lets Ri In go and held her face close to his.
Ri In blushed again, this time Junsu couldn't control himself, he smiled as he laid his lips on top of hers.
When he broke the kiss he sighed in relief.
"It's not a dream" he said grinning.
"Of course not!" Ri In said as she pinched Junsu's nose with one hand.
"Ow" Junsu pouted.
"Young lady, how dare you break your promise! You said you would be in my dreams EVERY DAY! What happened to it?" Junsu said as he gazed into Ri In's eyes.
"Uh...Hehehe?" Ri In gave Junsu a cute face.
"Promise...Promise that we'll be together from now on...Promise that we'll be together no matter what" Junsu said as he lifted Ri In's face close to his with one hand.
"I promise...Forever...We'll be together forever..." Ri In said as she smiled.
"Forever..." Junsu said as he kissed Ri In again.
The old man sitting on the chair smiled as his last breath ended...