Doubts and Poker Faces

MiniMini Oneshots

A/N: ... Sorry guys, really. I've just been so stressed with everything, and I just needed some time to just think. Well, this chapter isn't that happy, but I hope you'll find it alright.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DOUBTS AND POKER FACES

 

Yoongi took another sip of his coffee, and glanced at the time. 3:26 a.m. 

Yoongi had always felt the need to prove to everyone and to himself that he was capable of being in Bangtan. He did deserve this. Didn't he?

After BTS's second win, Yoongi had went online to send a thank you to the fans, just like how all the other members did when they got back to the dorms. However, when he had logged on, his eyes, once again, after reading many congratulations and fans wishing them well, fell upon some comments that weren't exactly the most uplifting, to say the least. 

'I love BTS, but.. not to be rude or anything, isn't suga's position kind of pointless? I mean, they already have Rap Monster for his amazing rapping, and It isn't like he looks after the members and keeps the peace like eomma jin, and he can't sing like the vocal line or dance like hobi, jimin or kookie either...'

'yeah, I feel like he's just there sometimes, like he doesn't even act all hyper and cute in front of the cameras much..'

'and why does he always act so smug all the time?'

'he isn't even that good looking, he always calls poor jiminie oppa and hobi oppa ugly. he should look at himself first.'

'He always looks like he couldn't care less about anything' 

' I've always liked even numbers better anyway'

Looking through the comments, he had unconciously screenshotted them,maybe he could change. He could please the fans if he just acted happier, nicer, he could try to make them proud. Leaving the screen on, he put his phone aside. Yoongi tried to go back to his current issue, but those thoughts multiplied, until slowly but surely they consumed his subconcious.

Of course he knew. He knew that he wasn't like Rap Monster, who was a genius, in charge of rapping, and led the group. He'd never be able to lead a group.

He knew that he wasn't like J-hope, always happy and was the best dancer, and had an enjoyable and unique style of rapping. He was always grouchy.

He knew Jin took care of everyone and cooked for the members and kept the peace. He was the most boring and sarcastic one there.

He knew that Jungkook was the golden maknae, he could sing, dance and rap, and took good care of his body as well. He couldn't do three of those four.

He knew V, with his outgoing and bubby personality, cute rectangular smile,and deep soothing voice. He wasn't interesting at all. all he did was sleep.

He knew Jimin, with his outstanding vocals, famous abs, and amazing dancing. not to mention he was the most thoughtful and caring. he shouldn't have eaten so much at lunch.

Yoongi let out a frustrated sigh, and his fingers stopped pressing keys on the keyboard, and he found them pulling at his hair.

With his face buried in his palms, he was at a dead end. With this mindset, he knew he wouldn't be able to get anything done, but he couldn't convince himself to get off of the chair.

 Maybe, maybe with a little more time, I can think of something. Just- Just ten more minutes. 

Eyes blurry, he lifted his head up again to look at the blank screen in front of him.

-0-0-

Jimin had been woken up at around 5 am by his demanding stomach.

When he went to the kitched to grab a midnight snack, he realized the lobby's lights were still on, and the studio's door was a tiny bit opened.

Frowning, he quickly ate some crackers, when the thought hit him. Yoongi hyung had been acting weird after they got out of the car. His eyes were guarded and as soon as they got home, he shut himself behind his mini studio's doors. 

He didn't think much of it at the time, but now it was nagging him.

Jimin quietly put them away(He last thing he wanted was a lecture from jin), and made his way to Yoongi's mini studio. He looked through the small opening, and Yoongi was.. was he crying? No, that wasn't it. his face was in his hands, though. 
Jimin saw Yoongi look back up, and his eyes were glazed with tears that were threatening to fall.  He was unsure of what to do, standing outside the door.
What the hell, Jimin. He needs someone.

making his way closer, he softly called his hyung.

"...Hyung?" 

Yoongi looked up immediately, and as if on cue, his eyes seemed comepletely fine, and the poker face was back on... but Jimin knew better. 

Yoongi cleared his throat. "what.. what do you want, Minnie?"  He sounded tired, drained. 

Jimin stood behind Yoongi. His eyes wandered to the blank screen, the scattered papers on his desk, to his phone... it was on some screen? 

Jimin went to pick up his hyung's phone to get a closer look, when Yoongi's hand beat him to it. 
"Jimin, what do you think you-"
"Hyung could I just see your phone for a minute?" Without waiting for a reply, he quickly snatched it out of his grasp.

-0-0-

Yoongi froze, and for a split second dread flashed through his eyes, before it quickly changed back.

He got up from his chair, head down and with a shuddering sigh, he sat on the futon, his head between his elbows which were resting on his knees.

-0-0-

When Jimin first read the messages, he didn't understand. Yoongi not good enough? 
 He read them again. These so called fans, they were practically saying Yoongi didn't deserve to be in Bangtan? Were they serious? 

He felt anger bubbling in his chest, but when he look over to his hyung, who looked so defeated, his expression softened, and he sat down next to Yoongi.

"Hyung, these... these..-"

"They're right, aren't they." 
"-What? no-" 
"Jimin, I-I'm not really needed, am I." He laughs dryly, before looking down and continuing.
"I mean, we already have rappers, singers, and dancers. you'd be fi-"

"Hyung! What... what are you saying? Can you hear yourself? Yoongi hyung, you're just as important as the rest of us! These fake fans, they don't know anything about the real Min Yoongi!" 

Yoongi stays quiet, he doesn't trust himself to speak. He tries to collect himself.
"Sorry for complaining to you, I mean i'm your hyung. I should be the one to support you." Yoongi laughs, but Jimin sees the tears forming. 

Jimin leans forward, and wraps his arms around Yoongi's torso. He pulls Yoongi closer to him, until Yoongi's face was buried in his shoulder, and eventually he felt a wet spot forming where the elder's head was. He reached over and deleted all the untrue, terrible messages.

"Hyung, you aren't pathetic. It's okay to cry. We all support eachother. All seven of us. I, I know this sounds so disgustingly cheesy, but it's true. Bangtan wouldn't be Bangtan without you! I- we love you, hyung. You're perfect as you are. You don't need to change for anyone. You're the most hardworking, caring person I know. You went back to Japan, because you missed the concert when you were sick. You went in your free time, hyung. You compose most of our best songs, and the ones you don't compose, you help out with. Remember, remember that time you spent every free minute writing those cheesy post-its to the ARMYs on your own birthday? Hyung, how could you call yourself unimportant? You're the complete opposite." 

Jimin pulls back so he can see his hyung's face. Yoongi's cheeks were red and blotchy, his nose could put rudolph to shame, and his eyes were swollen. 

But he was still the most perfect thing Jimin had ever laid his eyes on. 

Yoongi's face held the ghost of a smile, and Jimin couldn't help but connect both of their lips for one, two, three seconds before mumbling an 'I love you" , and pulling away and snuggling down onto the futon and yanking Yoongi's arm so  they were comfortably positioned, slowly succumbing to their drowsiness, their limbs tangled and minds at peace.


"I love you too, Jiminie. Thank you."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

wow sorry for that, I just felt way too depressed. well I hope it's alright.

QOTC: Your favorite subject? 
 

leave your answers in the comments below
 

let me know how I did? what I could do instead? What you thought? 

well, bye for now :|