Manga and Snakes

MiniMini Oneshots

 

MANGA AND SNAKES

 

"Okay, well time to head out guys. I have class in the morning, and I can't afford to miss it."  Yoongi said, starting to get up and ready to shoo everyone out of his dorm.

"Yeah, we should definitely head out now, i've got the early shift at the bakery tomorrow. Well then, time to leave kiddos." Jin says, cleaning up a bit and starting to tidy up the place. 

Yoongi had agreed (after hours of endless whining from Jimin and Taehyung, and Jin agreeing to help prepare and clean up) to let the guys come over and throw a surprise birthday party for the ever so bratty little muscle pig.  They had played rock-paper-scissors to decide whose place was going to be used, and Jimin had lost. Since they were roommates, Yoongi was forced to suffer this terrible fate as well, much to his distaste. 

Don't get him wrong, he loves the brat, but his precious dorm is not to be sacrificed just because the group's baby is finally of age. It's not like he didnt get him a present, and he did end up agreeing anyway in the end, so he isn't that terrible. 

"Oh wait! I think I forgot my manga in Jimin's room! One second!" Taehyung exclaimed, running into Jimin's room with his backpack and shoes still on. 
everyone laughed and started to move the dirty dishes to the kitchen 

Just then, there was a loud noise coming from the kitchen, with collective groans and 'Jungkook!' after it. Yoongi walked into the kitchen to see Jeon Jungkook, holding onto a now empty tray that was full of napkins, paper plates, cups.. basically everythinig they'd used during the party... except that they were all scattered on the floor. Jungkook looked like he was trying to look innocent and distraught, but couldn't hold in his laughter. Or maybe that was just Yoongi overthinking things.

"sorry guys.. I guess I wasn't paying attention." 
"You don't say." 
"Hey, it wasn't me this time! Yes!"

" JUNGKOOK! WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT RUNNING WITH TRAYS?!"
"Uh, actually Jin hyung you've never mentio-"

"DON'T TALK BACK TO ME! HOSEOK AND JIMIN! STOP LAUGHING! YOU WON'T FIND THIS SO FUNNY IF YOU'RE HELPING CLEAN IT" 
Hoseok snorted, but helped anyways. Jimin didn't feel like getting up to help, but after a look from Jin he was on his feet, working faster than Jungkook in track. Soon after, Yoongi made an attempt to help too. (Namjoon was about to help, but was stopped by Seokjin before he broke something.)

Taehyung soon after came back from Jimin's room with a too-triumphant smile and a much lighter backpack.

After an additional 45 minutes of banter, cleaning, and complaining, the kitchen looked back to normal.
After more time-wasting, Yoongi finally decided he should just kick them out because he really likes sleep and they won't stop talking.

-0-0-

" This is perfect, kookie, they didn't notice a thing!"
" They can thank us later, hyung."
-0-0-

Jimin sighed contentedly. Today was a great day. After drying off his hair and changing into comfortable clothes, he closed the curtains and his door. 
After shifting in his blankets for about half an hour, he finally felt sleepy, and just as he was about to close his eyes and welcome the long-awaited slumber...

He felt something brush against his leg.  "I probably imagined it, it's probably nothing..." he whispers to himself, although his heartbeat started to speed up a little.  he moved his foot experimentally, and froze when he felt it again. slowly lifting the covers, with shaking hands, he pushed them back-

there were snakes in his bed.  although it was dark in his room, he could clearly see the outlines of  thin scaly skin shaped like the letter 'S'.
 
He shrieked, tears pricking his eyes, and jumped out of his bed faster than he's denied having a crush on Yoongi. The mentioned roommate sound asleep, unaware of Jimin's crisis.

Jimin spent the next five minutes pacing around his room, and decided he would sleep on the couch. Sure, it was winter so the dorm was a little cold, especially since the toaster was warmer than their heater, but one night wouldn't do anything. 

He tried to get comfortable on the couch, shivering and now  slightly teary because of how the day just had to end with snakes!  Just when he thought it was a great day, too. As he turned around, he felt somthing poke his arm, and turned around to see the tail of a snake poking out of the cavern between two cushions. 

Jimin never jumped this high in his life. 

Now he was even more shaken up, their house was infested with SNAKES! He didn't even know their campus had snakes! He'd have to break it to yoongi tomorrow... Speaking of Yoongi.. could Jimin actually go to yoongi and ask him if he could very invisibly just sleep in his bed...

Jimin decided his day really couldn't get much worse, and walked over to his roommate's room, slightly opening it and slipping inside. 
 

Awww he looks so cute and squishy when he isn't frowning! look at how angeli- You idiot! Stop admiring his face and ask already! 
 

"H-hyung..."  Jimin awkwardly whispered loudly. 
He slightly shoved his hyungs shoulders to try and get him up. 

After about seven more tries, Yoongi cracks open an eye, half asleep, and sees the blurry outline of Jimin. 
" What could you possibl-" He shut up once he saw Jimin's puffy eyes and blotchy cheeks. 
"Hy-hyung! I- I was falling asleep and-and there were snakes! in my bed! and I can't sleep there and the sofa is infested and I think we might have to call an exter-" 

Yoongi yawned larger than seokjin's appetite and scooted over to yank jimin's arm so that he was on his bed. 
"I have no idea what the hell you're actually saying, Jiminie. Just shut up and don't hog all the blanket." 
Jimin's heart fluttered. 

Jimin felt himself being put into the blankets, and he unconciously rested his head on his hyung's arm, and inhaled the scent of vanilla and coffee, while yoongi pulled him closer and buried his face into Jimin's jet-black hair. Jimin hooked a leg ontop of Yoongi's and tried to stop his heart from erratically beating out of his chest. He was thankful that Yoongi couldn't see his flushed face, his limbs were all tense and he didn't dare to move too much.
 

Yoongi rubbed Jimin's shoulder "Relax, Jiminie, just go to sleep now, okay?" Jimin's heart started to beat even faster after hearing yoongi's sleep-laced voice. 
he relaxed his limbs, and shifted a little closer. Listen, this oppurtunity doesn't come everday, he isn't a creep, really. He's just blinded by his adoration, is all.
"okay, hyung." Jimin whispered. He suddenly felt much warmer and safer. Those snakes can go screw themselves

 

-0-0-

 "The snakes were definitely real last night! ''  

"You can't expect me to notice a price tag when i'm distressed!"

" Rubber can look scaly! These are obviously made of high-end rubber!" 

Yoongi chuckles and looks at Jimin with adoration. 

"Jiminie, i guess you might have to move into my room. This looks pretty serious." 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________


I'm sorry guys, I know i've been neglecting this drabble collection thingy . I could come up with a million and one excuses, but feeling down in the dumps really isn't an excuse... and i'm sorry for that.