Nightmare

Help!!! My Girlfriend is a Vampire

Siwon: So how is it

Yoona: Its beautiful....congratulation for being promoted

Siwon: Thank you...Yoona now that i have achieved my dreams...*showing the ring*....Will you marry me?

Yoona: Siwon....yes...i..i..will

*siwon put the ring at yoona's hand*

Siwon: *look at yoona* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Yoona: HEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!

( Wake Up )

Sungmin: what up bro....you were screaming like a lunatic. Was it the same nightmare?

Siwon: yes it was...incluing this time, that's twice i've had this nightmare of Yoona turning into a vampire.

Sungmin: dreams are metaphors, Siwon

Siwon: metaphors?

Sungmin: Yes. A metaphor means that maybethe dream you dreamt just now has an underlying hidden meaning. But it is alsopossible that the  dream you dreamt is just the same as the dream you dreamt, and perhaps the dreams you may dream over the next two three weeks are all the same.

Siwon: Yah!! Sungmin i know what metaphor means, what i dont know, is what my dream means.

Sungmin: That's easy. You said that in your dreams yoona keep turning into a vampire, right? But the scenario always starts off happily,, right?

Siwon: That's true..My dreams always start off happy..But in the end Sungmin, Yoona always turn into vampire.

Sungmin: haha..that means siwon, that the happiness you're feeling right now...is just a fantasy Siwon.You and Yoona are just a fantasy.I can already see it. I  don't even understand why you love her.She's not even that hot.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

(Yoona is waiting for Siwon to pick up)

(Yoona get in the car)

Yoona:Why are you so late?

Siwon:There was a problem with the car.

Yoona:See I told you not to buy second-hand car!!.

Siwon:But I can't afford a new car yet.Yoona.....Let's go out for dinner tonight,Ok? I want to discuss something with you.

Yoona:mmmm....

*Siwon started the engine*Boom....(Siwon's car exploded)

( Yoona get out of the car and call out a taxi )

Yoona: I'm late

Siwon: Yoona! hold on! Dont forget tonight!....huhhhh

( Boom!!) siwon: oh that just great

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Shindong: Siwon, what happened to your car?

Siwon: my car borke down.

Shindong: Mr. Lee asked for the disign sample.

Siwon: Oh! its in my thumbdrive. You cant print it out and give it to Mr.Lee.

Dara: Siwon! we need to complete this proposal by today.

Shindong: He said it's urgent

Siwon: Ne..that's okay, print it out, give it to Mr.Lee, and then we brainstorm for ideas for the proposal, okay?

Shindong and Dara: Ne

( Mr. lee and Mr. park came with a lot of paper work)

Siwon: What's this Mr.lee , Mr.park?

Mr.lee: Park, you explain. I have to train our latest intern. *flirt smile*

Mr.park: it's a simple task. Photocopy all of these, each page 500 copies. Then, fold them like this sample. Exactly like this. You need to finish all this by today

Shindong: Mr.park! we already swamped with work today!

Dara: that's true. You just gave us the proposal last night! And we need to complete by today.

Shindong: How can we finish all of this by today?

Siwon: Mr.Park, you should let the interns do all this sort of work because we have more important things to do to meet the deadline.

Mr.park: Yah! it's the intern's first day here. How would they know how to do all these things? That's why Mr.Lee need to teach them about our company's policies..dont forget! you need to finish all of this today!

Shindong: What now,Siwon?

Dara: Siwon,How come we always have to do all these kinds of jobs?

Shindong: This is the work for coolies! Wait, no it isn't.

Dara: Dont you get the feeling sometimes like they dont want to mix with us?

Shindong: Siwon, dont you notice that whenever there are company events or parties, we're always left out?

Shindong: It's not anything Siwon, but we've been working here for more than two years now. But it feels like we dont really quite gel with the other people here. I cant stand it anymore!

Siwon: hyung dont be like this...what important is work satisfaction. We have to be honest and hardworking, and i believe that one day, our team will be elected to handle bigger projects. But before that, we nees to stay focused and patient when we faced with challenges. Do you understand?

Mr.park: Go buy two cappucinos, and two cafe lattes. The coffe machine in the pantry is not working. Then bring the drinks to Mr.lee's room. Be quick! Understand?

Siwon: I understand

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

AT RESTAURANT

Siwon: Yoona actually...I have something i want to tell you.

Yoona: I have something to tell you, too.

Siwon: Oh! okay, you go first.

Yoona: You go first

Siwon: umm..( take out the ring) Yoona..will you marry me?

Yoona: Siwon...actually-

Sungmin: (come from nowhere) Yah! are you serious?

Yoona: what's he doing here?

Sungmin: why cant i be here? why are you even talking to me? is this you dad place or what?

(Yoona gasp)

Siwon: Hyung! Hyung! what are you doing here?

Sungmin: siwon, have you forgetten you nightmare?

Yoona: what nightmare siwon?

Siwon: its nothing. Just a nightmare. I'm probably just stressed about work.

Sungmin:he dreamt that you are a vampire

Yoona: WHAT?! Me a VAMPIRE? excuse me!

Siwon: No! No!...Yoona....it was just a nightmare. Hyung what are you trying to do? you've gone too far! Can you please just leave?

Sungmin: Siwon, is this how you treat your best friend forever, Siwon? (sad face) Dont you know? if it wasn't me, who else would help you siwon??

Siwon: I didn't mean like that, sungmin...But this is about my life with Yoona. Let me settle this by myself

Yoona: Yah! Siwon! That's enough. Siwon, what this about?!

Sungmin: Siwon, if you need anything, i'm right behind you, just roger. (leave)

Siwon: so what do you think (show the ring)

Yoona: SIWON! I will not marry you.

Siwon: (shocked) But why?

Yoona: i've made my decision

Sungmin: (come from nowhere..again) what decision?

Yoona: Yah!1 this is none of your business!

Siwon: yoona, what decision?

Yoona: I want to break up with you