Chapter 29: Quick confession

Love begins with your cute smile~♥ [HIATUS]

 

After class, You and Hwa Young were planning to go out to eat lunch when suddenly...
 
You: Hwa Young are you ready?
 
Hwa Young: yes! Let’s go?
 
You: Ok!
 
Gongchan: where are you guys going?
 
Hwa Young: we’ll be eating outside the school! Want to come?
 
Gongchan: sure! But how about my hyungs?
 
Hwa Young: Don’t worry! I already texted them (^-^)
 
Gongchan: owh! Ok^^
 
Then Hwa Young hold your hand and run outside, because you don’t want to let Gongchan be to slow you also hold his
hand and pull him to run.
 
You: Oppa! Quickly…we only have 2 hours break!
 
Gongchan: (nod) *blush* (•//_//•)
 
You and the others meet at the nearest restaurant in your school and there you all ate lunch.
You, Hwa Young and the B1A4 are really enjoying each other’s company mostly Sandeul and Hwa Young.
 
Gongchan: look at Sandeullie hyung! I never seen him this happy before hehe~
 
Baro: I know right! He keeps on staring at Hwa Young. 
 
Sandeul: what are you saying? I-I- I am not! -looked away- (•//_//•)
 
CNU: haha! The duck that suddenly fell in love to a beautiful swan.
 
Jinyoung: How romantic!
 
You: (chuckle) I think that swan has the same feeling.
 
Hwa Young: yah! (you)-shi! Be quiet!
 
Sandeul: Hwa Young is this true?
 
Hwa Young: hmmm…I don’t know!(look around)
 
Sandeul: pls! please! Tell me…
 
Hwa Young: (shakes head)
 
Sandeul: ok! I won’t force you then but I just want you to know that I really like you since I first met you hope you feel
the same way and I’m willing to wait for your answer even if it takes years. Sorry if I was this fast but I never felt this
way before.
 
Hwa Young: If you are telling the truth please prove it!
 
Sandeul: ok! I’ll prove it…Give me 100 days to prove my feelings for you! 
 
Hwa Young: ok! 100 days then I’ll give you my answer.
 
Baro: wow! Now I believe in Love at first sight! Sandeul fighting!
 
Jinyoung: Go Sandeul! Fighting!
 
CNU: Deulli-saeng fighting!
 
Gongchan: Hyung Fighting! *I hope I can be like you!* -smile and raise his hands-
 
You: Oppa fighting! *I’m glad Sandeul oppa confess his feelings for Hwa Young! I hope I can also do that to Gongchan oppa…but I’m scared that he might reject me* -smile at them-
 
CNU: I hope someone can be brave like Sandeul here! Before he regrets it for the rest of his life.
 
Gongchan: *hyung is right! But I’m scared that she might reject me and I want my feelings to be sure before I confess*
 
After they finish eating, they went back to school to finish the remaining class and Sandeul also started to prove his feelings for Hwa Young. Because Hwa Young and Sandeul are in different levels, Sandeul just visit and watch Hwa Young at school, he will bring her home after class and protect her no matter what.
 
(A/N: I’ll skip days and weeks guys! Sorry about that^-^ Hope you understand)
 
Days and Weeks passed by and the 100th day are almost there for Hwa Young to let Sandeul know what she really feels and for Gongchan to be confessing to you.
 
Gongchan: (you)-shi! May I ask something?
 
You: what is it oppa?
 
Gongchan: what will you do if a guy suddenly confesses to you?
 
You: well~ it depends! If I really like that person I should be accepting him but if not I’ll be thanking him for his courage
of confessing –smile (^v^)-
 
Gongchan: hmmm…ok then! *she's smiling again! (•//v//•)
 
You: why did you suddenly asked that oppa?
 
Gongchan: nothing, nothing!–shakes his hands-I'm just curious that's all (^v^)
 
You: ok! By the way I’ll be going to my locker first I need to get something.
 
Gongchan: Ok! *soon! But I need to complete something before I confess to you*
 
You went to your locker and saw the queenkas again standing in front of your locker.
 
You: *YAH! Why are they here, what do they need now?* -force smile- Excuse me!
 
Su Mi: hello Missy! Long time no see!
 
You: hello!
 
Chan Mi and Eun Kyo: Look unnie! She’s being all nice again.
 
Su Mi: I know right! –look at her dongsaengs- …Look here missy! How many times I must tell you stay away from my
Gongchan oppa huh?! –Pushed you to your locker and hold your blouse-
 
You hit your locker real hard but you didn’t let them see that you got hurt and just bare the pain and stare at them with an angry face.
 
You: I don’t know what’s with you girls but you can’t do anything to keep me away from Gongchan oppa! 
 
Su Mi: really huh?! Even if we cut your hair?
 
HeyWon is holding a pair of scissor and snipping a piece of paper while walking towards you. While you; you are trying to break free from the grip of the others when someone suddenly came to stop them.
 
(^V^)~(•//_//•)~(^V^)~(•//_//•)~(^V^)~(•//_//•)~(^V^)~(•//_//•)~(^V^)~(•//_//•)~
 
End of Chapter 29
 
A/N: I'm so sorry for another long update!
I'm really busy at school and I don't have time to make another chapter!
So...what do you think of this chapter?
I'm sorry if you think I'm making my story quick..
but I have plans for the following chapters! I hope you understand!
 
OK! that would be all!
SUBRCRIBE and hope to see your COMMENTS!
♥comments are my inspirations♥
KAMSAHAMNIDA^^