Chapter 23: A day with your phone

Love begins with your cute smile~♥ [HIATUS]

 After your joyful trip at lotte world. You all went home and bid goodbye to you're friends.

YOU: Bye Myung Hee, Kyung Mi and Hwa Young! Thank you for a great day. I will really miss you guys. (hug)

Myung Hee: me too! I’m going to miss you chingu (hug back)

Kyung Mi: nae~ me three! Thank you also. (hug back)

Hwa Young: me either~ I’m going to miss you! (hug back)

Then Myung Hee, Kyung Mi, and Hwa Young also bid good bye at B1A4 and thank them for a great day and for the stuffed toys they received.   When they are walking to their separate ways you and B1A4 did too after they walked you home. But before they leave you in front of your house you said thank you for a really great day and for their surprise.  

YOU: Bye oppas! Thank you for a great day and thank you for bringing me home!

B1A4: Nae~ you're welcome you. Bye-bye, and good night!

You: Nae~ you too! Oh, Gongchan oppa~ Thank you again for this cute panda! –smile-

Gongchan: nae~ you're welcome! Glad you liked it!

Then you wave goodbye to them once they leave. When they are a couple blocks away you went inside now to you're house and tell you're parents you're home.  

you: I’m home! –removing you're shoes-

Mrs. Kim: nae~ how’s you're day sweetie?

You: really great umma! –smile and kiss her cheeks-

Mrs. Kim: glad to hear it sweetie! –kiss back-

Mr. Kim: welcome back my angel! –smile-

You: Appa! –hug-

Mr. Kim: wow! You feeling so happy today my angel? What happen?  

YOU: nae~ I have seen and hangout with Myung Hee, Kwang Mi and Hwa Young today! And it’s a surprise to know that the B1A4 oppas are behind it! –smile-

Mr. and Mrs. Kim: wow! That’s great sweetie and those boys are really nice! –happy for you-

YOU: nae! I’ll be going to my room now umma and appa! 

Mrs. Kim: why don’t you eat dinner first?

You: anio~ umma! I’m full, I’ll be going to bed now.

Mrs. Kim: oh! Ok, good night sweetie!

YOU: nae~ you too umma and appa! –smile-

Mr. and Mrs. Kim: nae~ good night!

You went upstairs, take a bath and change your clothes and went to bed.  

YOU: it’s really a tiring day but still FUN. It’s really wonderful to see my friends again. Thank you very much oppas –smiling- and Thank you again for this wonderful gift Gongchan oppa! –suddenly fell asleep.-

While you are asleep in you're room, you're parents went to you're room to check you sleeping.

Mr. Kim: my little angel is so happy today, even she is sleeping she is smiling.

Mrs. Kim: nae~ she really have the great day.

Mr. Kim: -notice the panda stuffed toy- wow! That’s one big Panda.

Mrs. Kim: hmm..nae you're right and I think I know who gave that. –smiling-

Mr. Kim: who?

Mrs. Kim: one of her friends and he is very sweet. 

Mr. Kim: who? And he? Omo! someone is courting my little angel!?!

Mrs. Kim: nae~ I think so and now she is turning to be a lady now she’s not little anymore.

Mr. Kim: WAH! But still she is my baby girl. (>3<).

Mrs. Kim: ok hon!, she is still you're baby girl and now we need to leave we might wake her up. And by the way do you really need to pout..hehe~-jokingly ask-

Mr. Kim: oh I think so! Hehe~.. Sorry, ok let’s leave now!

Mr. and Mrs. Kim kiss you're forehead and leave. You are sleeping with a smile formed into your face.

~RiiINGggg~

Alarm rings, another wonderful morning but today is Saturday, that means no school but still doing you're morning routine. Get up, fix the bed then take a bath. After doing all this things, you looked at your phone and look at the unread messages from last night.

10 Messages from your friends. (1 message from Myung Hee, 2 messages from Hwa Young, 1 message from Kyung Mi, 1 message from CNU, 1 from Jinyoung, 1 from Baro, 1 from Sandeul and the last 2 is from Gongchan.)

 You opened CNU’s message first: Good night you-shi my little dongsaeng! I hoped you enjoyed this day.

Next Jinyoung: Annyeong! Did you had a great time today? I bet you did because I’m there (^-^)..keke~ Good night our sweet chingu! =)  

Then Baro: Good night you-shi! I hoped you enjoy our surprise ;p  

Message from Sandeul: Annyeong you-shi! Did you have a great time with your friends? I bet you did, it so long since you haven’t seen each other right? Keke~ by the way I just want to say a little secret from you..but please be quiet! SHHH…you know, your friend Hwa Young is very cute! Keke~ :”D….Good Night you-shi!

Message from Myung Hee: Good night our sweet chingu! Oh, I mean Mrs. youShik! ayiee..Keke~ by the way, Thank you for a really great day.    

Message from Kyung Mi: Night our beloved chingu! See you again soon, Kamsahamnida for a really great day!

2 Messages from Hwa Young: Annyong you-shi! How was your day with us? Keke~ what a silly question right, I know you had a great time. By the way I really enjoy this day with you and Kyung Mi, Myung Hee and the B1A4.  

2nd message: you-shi, before I say good night! Can I have the # of Sandeul? Hehe~ I want to thank him for his gift, Please? Thank you and Good night!  

Last 2 messages from Gongchan: Annyeong you-shi! I hope you had a great time with us today (^-^) and thank you for accepting my gift! Keke~ :”)   

2nd message: A lovely message to a lovely person, from a lovely friend on a lovely reason, at lovely time from a lovely mind, in a lovely style to say have a lovely night, and I wish that God would hold you tight, I hope that angels would keep you in sight. Now just to make sure you feel alright, I’m gonna blow you a sweet goodnight! :D~

(This 2nd message of gongchan made you blush after reading it :D)  

After reading all the message you replied to them one by one:

To CNU: Good Morning CNU Oppa! Sorry for my late reply, thank you for yesterday, I really enjoyed it!

To Jinyoung: Good morning oppa! Sorry for my late reply, Nae~ I really had a great time with you guys..Keke~ thank  you!

To Baro: Baro oppa! Good morning! Sorry for my late reply, I really enjoyed it. Thank you very much 

To Sandeul: Good Morning Sandeul oppa! Sorry for my late reply.. Nae~ I really enjoyed it! And sure it’s our little secret, by the way it’s so cute that you're liking Hwa Young and telling her that she is cute. :D keke~

To Myung Hee: Good morning Myung Hee!  Sorry for my late reply, HAHA very funny and by the way thank you also for that great time!

To Kyung Mi: Good Morning Kyung Mi! sorry for my late reply..Nae~ me too, thank you for a really great day yesterday!

To Hwa Young: Hwa Young good morning! I’m really sorry for my late reply here is Sandeul oppa’s number 0**********, Nae~ me too I really enjoy the time I’m with you guys, I really missed you guys!

To Gongchan: Good Morning Gongchan oppa! Sorry for my late reply, Nae~ you're welcome, thank you again for the gift, I really liked it and I really had a great time with you guys!   

You are done replying to them when suddenly you remember to send again a message to Gongchan.

Gongchan,  

A simple good morning becomes a special greeting when someone so dear it is heartily given..because you have me a wonderful meaning! Take Care ;) *for your cute good night message to me last night! Thank you ;)*  

From: you

After replying to your friends, you went down and greet you're parents Good morning with a really wide sweet smile and eat breakfast with them. While eating breakfast you're phone suddenly vibrates in your pocket. You looked at you're phone and saw a message from Hwa Young.

you,

Good morning! It’s alright, no need to be sorry for the late reply. Hehehe~ OK! thank you for giving me the number. God Bless you're day! Take care.  

Hwa Young.  

After you read the message of Hwa Young, you're phone suddenly receive an incoming messages from all your friends greeting good morning and telling no need to be sorry for your late reply and just told you to take care.

Mr. Kim: my angel, please finish eating before you answer all the messages, ok?  

you: oh, ok appa! Sorry for that.

Mr. Kim: it’s alright. –continue eating-

After eating you went to the living room and sat down and continue replying to your friends (except for gongchan). Just a few moments you're phone now is silent, no more incoming messages so you put down your phone and rest you're hands and just sit silently.

you: no more messages, time to rest my hands –stretch you're hands-

Mr. Kim: you teenagers are always busy texting. –watching T.V.-  

you: Appa~ it’s the 21st century, be used to it.

Mr. Kim: yeah I know –continue watching-

While talking to your Dad, Your phone suddenly vibrate again and you look who is now texted you. You reached for your phone and saw the message was from GONGCHAN.  

you,

Good morning! Sorry for my late reply I just woke up ..hehe~ by the way nice message! It made my day great. ..hehe~ so how’s you're sleep?  

Gongchan  

After reading it made you smile more than replied,

Gongchan oppa,  

It’s ok! Good morning again, and thanks..hehe! My sleep? Ahm..it’s great, how about yours?  

you.

Then he replied: Mine, It’s also great..I had a wonderful weird dream 

You replied: What’s your dream all about?

Gongchan replied: Ahm.. It’s a bit embarrassing; I don’t think I can’t tell you. Keke~

You replied: It’s ok oppa! Tell me, I want to hear it and don’t be embarrass it’s normal to have a weird dream. 

Gongchan replied: Are you sure? You want to hear it?

You replied: Nae~ I’m sure! 

Gongchan replied: OK! here it goes, my dream was about this girl, my dream is telling me that she is my first love and will be my last and I’m going to marry her, but I don’t know whose this girl because it’s a bit blurry.

You replied: WOAH! What a nice dream, but I wonder whose that lucky girl..keke~

Gongchan replied: Nae~ me too .. by the way, have you eat already?

You replied: Nae~ how about you oppa?

Gongchan replied: Not yet, Still not hungry. 

You replied: You must eat, don’t let the time pass.

Gongchan replied: Nae~ I know, oh! ok I’ll eat first. Text you later.

You replied: Ok! eat well oppa. 

Then no more reply from gongchan, so while waiting you went up to your room and just did some doodling while you are sitting in your study table. After an hour you're phone vibrates again.

To: you,

Why do people HATE to be bored?

.

.

Because it gives them a lot of time to think about the person they MISS! 

Did you miss me? Keke~ JK! Hello again   

From: Gongchan  

You replied: Haha~ no I didn’t miss you! And I’m not bored.. LOLZ!

Gongchan replied: Oh! Ok. :(! Sorry for keep you waiting!

You replied: Hehe~ don’t be sad oppa, I’m just kidding! And it’s alright no need to be sorry. 

Gongchan replied: Nae ~ so what are you doing now?

You replied: Ahm..just doodling in my room. How about you?

Gongchan replied: Nothing just sitting, I feel so bored right now..

You replied: So why don’t you find something to do? Or play with your hyungs?

Gongchan replied: I can’t think of anything to do and the hyungs is too lazy to play with me.

You replied: Hmm..me too I’m bored of doodling now and there is no one I can play with.

Gongchan replied: So now what? What should we do to remove this boredom of ours?

You replied: Ahm..I don’t know! Let’s think of something.

Gongchan replied: Ok, can I call you?

You replied: Why?

Gongchan replied: no reason  just want to call you!

You replied: Oh, alright! 

After 2 mins. your phone rings, Gongchan video call you.

You: Yoboseyo?

Gongchan: annyong! *waves*

You: Annyong!*waves back* wow! You have a lot of credits.

Gongchan: hehe~ so what now?

You: ahm..mollayo~ so why did you call?

Gongchan: no reason! J-just wanted to see you –silently said-

You: what?

Gongchan: nothing  so what can we do now?

You: ahm..i can’t think of anything.

Gongchan: ahm.. why don’t we just play truth or truth?

You: *giggle* truth or truth?..hehe~ don’t you mean truth or dare?

Gongchan: yeah! That one..but I don’t think we can play the dare if we are not in the same place.

You: hmm..nae~your right! Oh I know let’s play rock-paper-scissor and the person who will win will ask a question and the loser need to answer it truthfully! 

Gongchan: OK! that’s a great idea..hehe! :DD

You and gongchan played rock-paper-scissor and answer the question truthfully by the loser.

 

==========================================================================

_END OF CHAPTER 23_

 

--->sorry for the wrong grammars and typos oh, and for the messy chapter! [i tired editing it! but still messy :(]

..wait for next upadate! NAE??!!

what do you think of this chapter? comment nae? ~ :D

BYE-BYE for now!! ANNYEONG!:D