Whack One!

Whack-A-Mole
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

RING!!

The school bell screamed, signaling the most waited time in the entire school periods-Recess. Most of the students ran to the school’s canteen, obviously hungry for food. You were no different, you were already waiting in line in getting your lunch. Your stomach already grumbled, demanding for food. You didn’t get to eat your breakfast that morning because you woke up a bit late.

It was unlike you to be late. You are a perfectionist and likes to keep things organized throughout your life. It may sounded like you are a boring person, well you are not denying it. You are boring and plain. You don’t care about the latest trends and have little friends. Most of your friends are your study friends, you never really talk to them if it is non-school related.

The line was moving slowly. You were getting impatient, you have to revise the topic for the next class. Yes, you always learn things beforehand so you’ll get to understand the topic better. Just when you thought the line would never move, everyone began to move out of the line and ran towards the canteen entrance door like a mad man. All of this happened when they received a notification from the school’s forum.

“What is happening?” You heard someone wondered out loud.

You took out your phone, worried that something bad might happened but when you read the forum page you couldn’t help yourself to snicker.

“So pointless” You shake your head, unable to understand the stupidity of some people.

You took this advantage to move up the line.

“Oppa! Oppa! I love you!” You hear someone shouted her heart out when the said person entered the canteen.

It wasn’t just her but all of his hundreds of fangirls. The school canteen was in chaos and it was just because of one person - Ten Chittaphon Leechaiyakul.

“What do you want, miss?” The lunch lady asked you, when it’s your turn.

“Ah… I want this one and that one” You pointed at the chicken soup and fried fish.

“Aren’t you going to watch him?” The lunch lady asked you out of the blue.

She was pouring the soup into your bowl. It took you some time to process her question “Um... watch who?”

“Ten. He is quite popular among the ladies isn’t he?” You were shocked, you didn’t know that Ten is also popular among the school’s lunch ladies.

“Ah… I’m not a fan” You put a forced smile as you received your lunch tray.

You never get it, what is the hype with Ten that he become so popular? Sure he is the leader of the school’s dance club and also a permanent member of the school’s basketball team but other than that? He is handsome but in your opinion the school’s basketball team leader Taeyong is better-looking. Why don’t people fangirl about him? You never get how people think at all.

 

 

It was after school hours but the dance club was still busy practicing their moves for the school’s mid-year festival that would happen just two weeks away. Ten danced in the middle, leading his friends. Every time Ten dances, he turned into a different person. It depends on the music, when it was a lively music he was like a child receiving his early birthday present, if it was a sad song, he would dances like he was mourning the death of his lover. He was very expressive when it comes to dancing. He lets the music possesses his whole body and mind.

He love playing basketball but it was just to have fun with his close friends but dancing, it is his passion. He would love to dance during break time but he prefer not to when there are many attention on him. He was well aware of the attention he received from the girls, he was used to it since he was in middle school. He doesn’t mind about it, as long as they didn’t intervene into his personal life.

When the music ends, he clapped his hands congratulating s for their great practice session and cooperation. “Keep doing what we did today. You guys did great!” He complimented them.

“Yes! We will be the greatest dance team in that event!” Chan cheered and did a silly dance move.

The entire dance members laughed at his wackiness. Ten was laughing so hard that his face had turned red but when he catches the time on the clock he rushes to his bag and began to pack his things. DongMin, one of the members catches their leader weird demeanor and approaches him. “Where are you in a hurry leader? You have a date?” DongMin joked.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter