01 | Unwilling

Fake | Taehyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

01

U N W I L L I N G

T A E H Y U N G   P O V

 

"Taehyung-ah, you're doing really well with our new choreography," Hoseok hyung said, wrapping an arm around my shoulders while we were waiting for our dance instructor to come back.

"Thanks hyung, I've been working really hard on it," I replied.

"Yeah, actually I think you're the most popular member right now, congrats," he said.

"Really? No I'm not," I laughed.

"At least I think you are, I'm sure the others think the same actually," he said.

"Yeah, actually you're becoming super famous, after being a special MC on so many music shows, and being on Infinity Challenge," Jimin said, sitting across from me,

"Nah," I crinkled up my nose and waved my hand in front of my face, "we're all equally famous."

"Ugh," Jimin said, crossing his arms, "you're impossible. We were complimenting you, learn to take a compliment."

"Okay, okay, whatever," I laughed, "thank you."

The door then opened and in came our manager and our dance instructor, looking like they were talking about something serious.

"Anyeong kids," manager hyung said, looking right at me.

I started to feel nervous. I had never seen his face like this before, he looked at if he was about to give some bad news.

"Manager Hyung!" Hoseok hyung cheered, trying to lighten the mood, "what's up?"

"Taehyung-ah, Bang PD wants to talk to you."

"Huh?" I asked, looking around, "Me? Why?"

"You'll find out why," he said and I slowly stood up without further question and followed him out the door.

With a quick glance over my shoulder at my other members, who were watching me with worried expressions, I closed the door on my way out.

"What is it, hyung?" I hissed while walking.

"I think it'd be better hearing it from Bang PD," he said when we reached his office.

"Wait, hyung," I whispered, "am I in trouble?"

He didn't say anything, just gave me a look of...pity...and opened the door for me.

"Hyung?" I turned but he was gone.

"Taehyung-ah!" I was greeted by our CEO's wide smile.

"Anyeonghaseyo Sajangnim," I bowed. (Sajangnim – CEO/President)

"Sit down, sit down," he said and I walked past his desk to find another man sitting at a seat with him.

The nervousness building up inside of me was too much for me to handle.

"This is Mr Kim, from the Korean Palace."

My eyes widened. The Korean Palace? As in the queen? And the king? Why is he here?

"Anyeonghaseyo Kim Taehyung-ssi," he said, holding his hand out to me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter