02.

puppy cat love
Please log in to read the full chapter

changkyun sighs for the hundredth time that afternoon. he’s sprawled on the couch he was left from this morning, unmoved since the incident. their manager took the new changkyun surprisingly well and without much discussion, ushered the other to move along for their next schedule. the only thing the manager said was that he wasn’t allowed to step out from the dorm, not like he would do it anyway.

he didn’t feel too disturbed by the new change. sure he was still startled when his tail when it accidentally thumps on a table (and did it hurt), or his hearing that seems to be more sharper than before (those neighbor down the hall are a healthy couple). but all in all, it didn’t feel any different than any of his norm and in honesty, he feels thoroughly relaxed, almost like a cat.

he lets out a yawn and stretched his limbs across the couch. now he was on his stomach, dangling his long black tail until it sweeps on the floor, hands stretched upwards beside his head, feeling every inch of his body relaxing with each passing minute, eyelids fluttering to a close. maybe he’ll take a quick nap.

--

he woke up to the feeling of someone tugging his tail. in one quick move, his tail swats off the hand that tugs it, curling around his own body as he turns his head to see hoseok smiling to him. again.

“hyung stop doing that” changkyun mumbles in his half asleep state, rolling around the couch until he faces out to see the other’s filling the living room. they all were dressed in casual clothes, that means they already arrived home earlier without waking him up, well, not until hoseok decided to tug his tail anyway.

hyunwoo has a towel on his head, still standing at the edge of the room as hyungwon passes by with a fond smile. when he was near him, the elder pets down his bed hair before he flops down on the hard floor. jooheon came in soon after, standing near the edge of the couch with a small smile while minhyuk and kihyun steps towards him. both of them sat on the floor with a smile that has changkyun recoils from his spot, a little more alert, a little more anxious. a smiling kihyun and minhyuk were up to no good, he could almost feel it.

minhyuk pulls something from behind his back and shoves it in front of his face. at first he didn’t understand what it was, too close to his face to recognize it, but soon after minhyuk pulled back his hand, he notice the material immediately. it’s the same choker that hoseok used at times if the stylist told him to, but they themselves didn’t have one. he was dumbfounded, but he supposes he should expect this from minyuk and kihyun of all people.

“look kukkungi! we got you this” minyuk said gleefully while kihyun nods beside him. changkyun only rolls his eyes before he sat up on the couch.

“do i even need to ask you why” changkyun sighs before he lets them do as they please. minhyuk shuffles closer to put the choker around him with one swift move while kihyun looks at them, still beaming his devious smile. he hums when hoseok decided to flop down beside him and slid his hand on changkyun’s head, pett

Please log in to read the full chapter