01.

puppy cat love
Please log in to read the full chapter

if changkyun didn't realized it soon, he would've gotten out from the dorm without much thought. but luckily he did, that's why he was here now, alone in the locked bathroom looking at the foreign reflection in something akin to horror. he breathed in and out almost rapidly but apart from that, the room was filled with silence. then he heard a muffled sound from the outside room, indicating that the others were awake.

he feels the churning inside his stomach growl from the mere sight and what alert him more was the movement on top of his head, ears like canine practically twitching in attention the same as his anxious emotion. changkyun wanted scream out loud but that’s probably not a smart move for the time being. in much horror as well, he feels a swish from the back of his as a soft flurry tail came into view from the mirror. he feels so light headed, confused and half out of his mind after finding some strange things that were like his own body attached on him.

what was he now? some part of mutant half dog cat-half human? did he drink some weird yesterday?

the only thing he was glad that morning was that the member hasn’t find him yet and was still half asleep so he easily sprint off to the bathroom in a fake emergency of needing to pee. after taking a deep calming breath, he pulls out an abandoned hoodie (probably minhyuk's doing) from around the corner of the room and tucks in his tail inside his long sweat pants before washing his face and praying to whatever had happened to him to stop or to wake up immediately from this strange dream if it was a dream (sadly it’s not).

a knock startled him, followed by a muffled hurry up from probably jooheon and he braces himself to get out from the bathroom without being noticed by the other. he ducks his head down and stares permanently at the ground, slipping passed by the other members towards his shared room with fast stride, hoping none would question him for the strange behavior (he was strange already so this wouldn’t faze them, would it?). but just as he was walking past the hallway, someone tugs his hand back and he was put off balance before he could even notice who the person was.

changkyun fell with a soft thud, probably wouldn’t hurt that much. but the thing was, the impact to the floor was cushioned with his tail that’s in between his and the solid floor, which, apparently was a very bad thing. the pain was beyond what he thought, it was like a kick in the ballsbut far worse and his back was screaming with pain like a heavy bat was struck on it. the youngster couldn’t help the small whimper that escapes his lips and rolls to the side, the hoodie that clads his head fluttering back to reveal his canine ears.

“whoa changkyun are you okay-

“hyung what did you do-

“i didn’t do--! oh god, changkyun you all right?” the person who pulls him hovers around him, hands ready to reach for the younger but then stops his movements not seconds after. changkyun himself realized that he made a big mistake, hastily pulling up the hood back but the person-hoseok hyung- yanks it back and the ear twitches on top of the younger’s head.

for a moment, changkyun was afraid with the stare that the elder gives, eyes wide but with nothing he could read, a mixed emotion ran through the brown orbs and it m

Please log in to read the full chapter