one.

what is love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin thinks that this is not what love is supposed to feel like. Like it consumes you in a way that a tsunami consumes a ten-foot building, nothing then all at once, ruining everything it comes into contact with in seconds and only leaving a memory of something that was once supposed to be there. He thinks that it’s not supposed to feel like noon on a midsummer day where in the sun is so bright and the light gives off hope and everything that is happy and amazing but it’s only great in theory because the moment he basks in it’s glory that’s when he feels the heat come and suffocate his whole being.

But maybe, that’s what love is meant to feel like. Like a tsunami forming in the ocean, faster than anything he’s ever seen before, a disaster just waiting to happen. He thinks that that’s what he feels every time Yoongi touches him, his body, electric like lightning, and turbulent and frightening like a tsunami at bay. And when Yoongi utters his name, it makes him feel tall like a skyscraper trying to reach for the sky and the clouds and the nebulas and the constellations, only to be swallowed whole by the feeling of overflowing and unconditional love. But most of all, Yoongi makes him feel like the sun, glowing and burning at the exact same time.

Sometimes, when they’re both in bed, cuddled up in each other’s warmth, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter