Infinity

Fly High

 Suddenly, a girl walked in and turned off the song played. She changed the disk and turned it back on. Infinite’s song, ‘With’ fills the room. She grabbed a microphone and sings the song with all her hearts. She ignores everyone in the room and keeps singing.

Naega meonjeo..

Marhaesseoya hae-nneunde..

Ijeya neowah maju anja..

Uriedul kgiriman..

Naneunun iyagi..

Ijeseoya junbihan na mibji..

I should’ve said it first but..

Finally, I am sitting acroos from you..

Talking about things that only we understand..

And finally getting ready to say it-you must hate me..

Nan-moshijkesseo..

Nae ireumul cheom bureudeon geu iptu-reul..

Ban-chagimyeo naman bodeon nun..

Nae-ga deo jalhalke..

Nae-ga deo marhalke..

Nae-ga noreul deo sarang-hal-ke..

I can’t forget those lips that called..

My name for the first time..

The twinkling eyes that only looked at me..

I’ll be better..

I’ll say it more..

 I’ll love you more..

 

We walked here together..

We cried together..

You’re the only one that I could never forget..

I’ll never be alone with you..

 

Do you remember our awkward, first encounter?

But now it’s awkward without you..

Like an old time habit..I look for you first..

And you are always there..

 

We walked here together..

We cried together..

You’re the only one that I could never forget..

I’ll never be alone with you..

 

Though I get weak sometimes and go to you..

Will you understand me without a word?

 

Good days and bad days will come..

But the only person I think of its you..

 

I’ve thought about this before..

You and me, together in the far away future..

          “I came to remind you about your dreams. I came to make you realized how Infinite is so precious to Inspirit and the most important thing is I came to tell you that without Infinite, you are ruin. What, you have to think about it again? Huh, think for the rest of your life because you will never found any other answers accept Infinite. I am disappointed with you oppa. Where are the boys that said they wanted to go to army together? Where are the boys who chose Infinite over anything else? Where are the boys who once said it is okay even the company cannot pay much for them because they love what they are doing? Where are the boys, oppa?!  Should I change my fandom? Which one should I be? How about it Min Ah? Beauty? KissMe? Starlight?” She’s crying. The tears keep falling from her eyes.Min Ah, her friend that came with her try to calm her down.

            “Let’s just go Jieun-ah. It’s useless to cry for them.”

            “Is our love nothing to them, Min Ah? How come they said like that so easily? I guess all their saying before were just lies.” She wiped her tears.

            “Let’s go Min Ah. Let’s find other idols that appreciate their fans.”

            The boy with a wing-shape earring started to cry. Dongwoo knew that their group received so much loves lately and the fame was chasing them. He can’t do anything if the member wanted to separate because he dis not have the right to do so. Soon, the maknae came and hugged him.

            “Dongwoo hyung please don’t cry. We will never be apart. Please hyung, don’t cry.”

           The maknae tried so hard to make the older stop crying but at the end, they both cried together. Sunggyu was speechless when suddenly the Infinite H’s song, ‘Fly High’ filled the room. It seemed like Jieun set it like that. Listening to the song made all of them shedding their tears. The lyrics were about them, about their group.

On top of the stage or on Tv..

Wherever it may be, I’ll find you..

For you..

Online or on the road, we’re always there..

I don’t need a GPS..

As soon as I wake up from my sleep..

Feels good..

It feels like I can reach the sky..

Youth is my friend, overflowing happiness..

Although it’s reality, my unbelievable long dream..

 Doing something that you want to do..

Is a huge blessing.. Living the way you wanted to..

The saying that popularity only lasts for a short amount of time..

It’s all useless talk when compared to my possibilities..

There’s no end, just like our team name..

I’ll show you.. I put my name to gurantee it..

Hurry and open up a road so that I can go further ahead..

I’ll sing so shine a bright light on me,,

When I’m lacking, the members got my back..

Since there’s nothing to be worried about, I’ll be confident..

There’s another starting point in front of my two feet..

I’m gonna make it.. I’m starting off fast..

I pray before sleeping..I’m thankful for everything I enjoy right now..

Much love towards the large support..our music cheers on all of you tired ones..

Tiredness builds up on a busy day..No this isn’t tiredness..

This is the life that we dreamed of..

So fly.. show a pose like you’re going to fly..

As if you’re about to cast a spell.. Everything I need are in my hands..

Wherever we go everyone is happy to see us..That’s why I keep trying to meet our fans..

Although we sing the same song endlessly, we do it newly every time..

The passion that doesn’t know how to cool down..

I do my best.. I climb..Since falling down isn’t about me.. I can’t relate to it..

I N F I N I T E

There’s no such thing as losing, we always win..

I N F I N I T E

We’re just a bit different but we’re always walking..my road..

          “Hyung, I am sorry. I’ll never say things like that again. I’m sorry hyung. It’s my fault.”

          Crying, Sungyeol hugged the leader tightly. He regreted all his words before. Hugging him back, Sunggyu calmed him down.

           Hoya moved towards him and hugged the leader.

           “Hyung, I made mistakes. I am so sorry hyung. You must have a hard time to deal with all this. I’m sorry hyung.”

          “Sunggyu hyung, I almost make the biggest decision that I’ll regret soon. I am so sorry hyung. Please forgive us.” Woohyun hugged the leader tightly.

           “Look, this isn’t only about you or me. This is about us. This is about Inspirit. We promised before don’t we? Infinite will never fall apart. Inspirit love us. We should show them how much we appreciate the love. Now, who’s with me?” Pushing his hand in front, Woohyun put his hand on Sunggyu. In no time, all their hands were there.

           “We are Infinite forever. 1,2,3 fighting!”

           “Let’s start our practice.”

           “Hyung, I think you should call Jieun noona first. She must be very upset right now.” Myungsoo reminded his leader about his girlfriend. Pulling out his phone, he started dialing the number.

         “Hyung, put it on loudspeaker okay.” Woohyun winked his right eye to the leader.

         Not planning to refuse, Sunggyu pressed the loudspeaker button.

         “Hello?” She sounded so bad. She must be crying so hard.

         “Honey, it’s me. Where are you?”

         “Oh, Sunggyu-shi. I’m at Min Ah’s house. Why?”

        “I am sorry honey. Don’t be mad at us okay. We will never talk about breaking up again. So, please don’t change your fandom. Jieun-ah, I love you.” He blushed at his own words while the others were trying to hide their laugh.

        “I thought about that. V.I.X.X is quiet good don’t you think so? They resemble Infinite a lot so I thought maybe I can support them after this.” Ignoring the leader words, she kept talking about V.I.X.X.

        “Noona, don’t you love me? Don’t leave us please. We need you. You know how much I love you noona.”

       “Jongie? Wait, oppa! Am I on loudspeaker right now?”

       “Yup. Sorry Jieun. They all wanted to talk to you.”

       “Noona, please don’t go. We are so sorry. We promise this thing will never happen again okay. It’s all are my fault. I am so sorry noona.” Sungyeol started to tear up again.

        “Yeollie, are you crying? Don’t cry, I’ll never leave you okay. Don’t cry sweetheart. I hate to see your tears.”

       “Promise me you’ll never leave us? Promise?”

       “Okay, I promise so stop crying okay.”

        “Thank you noona. I love you.”

        “Eung. Come home after this. I’ll make dinner for you all.”

        “Okay, enough. Continue your practice.” Holding the phone, Sunggyu went to corner to speak more comfortable with her.

         “Jieun, are you there?”

         “Yup, I’m here.”

         “Honey, I’m so sorry okay.”

         “Oppa are you okay? Did you hurt a lot? Don’t give up okay. I know it’s hard to be a leader to those six children. You are the most awesome and handsomest leader I’ve ever met.” Her words make him the happiest man in the world.

         “Don’t worry. I’ll stay strong as long as you are with me Jieun. Wait for me okay. Make the most delicious dinner for us. I love you.”

            ”Me too oppa. I’ll see you for dinner later. Oppa fighting!”

            Playfully yet with all their hearts, they practiced their choreography and songs. Smile never left their lips that night.