Please Don't

Fly High

Victorious Way

     “Myungsoo, your hand.”

     “Sungjong-ah, focus. Your dance is out of tempo.”

     “Woohyun, why don’t you sing this part? You have to sing it.”

Their comeback was two days from now yet they were too exhausted with their individual schedule to even practiced correctly. Sunggyu really understood that but as a leader, he needed to be strict. They can’t have their comeback with all these mess choreography.

        “Hyung,we are too tired. We have our individual’s schedule. You have to understand.”

        “Is it me who don’t understand you? Can’t you try to understand me? We have our comeback yet all this is a mess. Did you forget about our dreams?”

        They kept silence for a while. Sunggyu the dvd player and they started to practice their dance move for the comeback. Their dance move improved but they were still cold towards each other. Everyone was with their own ego, nobody wanted to start the conversation.

        Two days later, they had their comeback stage on Show Champion. They performed energetically but as soon as they finished and went backstage, the smile that plastered at their face disappeared. They were still in the cold environment. They only spoke when needed and for the first time, Sunggyu didn’t do the ‘fighting’ thing like what he usually did before all their performance. All of Woollim Ent.’s staffs were aware of their condition but there was nothing they can do. Infinite pretended to be okay in front of the Inspirits but as soon as they entered the van, they started to ignore each other.

         Their condition continued for almost two weeks. Lastly,  Sunggyu decided to throw away his ego and gathered all the member together.

         “Kids, let’s gather for a while. I have something to say.”

         “What is it hyung? I’m tired. I have filming tomorrow.”

         “Hoya, please. We have to settle all this tonight. I don’t want this thing to become more serious than now.”

         “Okay hyung. Then, make it fast.”

         “Firstly, I want to apologize for everything that I’ve done okay. I know I was a bit irrational before. I should understand you all better since I’m the leader. I’m sorry. Let’s continue our dream okay?”

         “Maybe it’s time for us to think about it again.” Sungyeol said without thinking rationally.

         “I agree hyung. Seems like all of us have different thought already hyung. It’s not a bad thing to pursue our real career now.” Hoya seemed to agree with the younger.

        “I don’t see any reason to continue our dreams right now hyung. They changed, our dreams. We are not the old us hyung.” Woohyun added.

         “What did you say? Think about it again? What is there to be thought about? Isn’t Infinite be a strong reason to continue? We are still the same if you stop your greed. It’s enough already.”

          He didn’t believe the words that came from his brothers. They seemed to forget their roots. He didn’t want them to forget about all the hardship they encountered before.