02.

One-Sided.

"Hey, Myungsoo-ah." She called me. Where's the oppa? Sigh. Anyway, she came out from the dressing room and spun around. She was picking a dress for Taemin to notice her, while I'm here sitting oozing with jealousy.

I really don't know what's so special about that boy. I mean, if you based it with who is more good looking, I will definitely not going to lose. If you based it on our personality...well, fine he's more affectionate to girls. Ugh. I just, I just don't know.

"So, what do you think?" She asked snapping me out from my thoughts. "Huh?" I looked at her from head to toe. "You..you look beautiful." I told her. I could feel my cheeks burning but I am pretty sure she won't notice it, anyway. 

"Aww, thanks oppa. I hope Taemin would say that too." She beamed. Ha, what do I expect of course the topic will never end without that boy's name in it. I sighed.

"Come on, let's go and pay for that dress." I told her as I stood up from my seat. "We're going to buy this dress. Can you give me a new stock, please?" I asked the sales lady.

"Certainly, sir." She smiled while batting her eyelashes. She's obviously flirting with me but I really don't mind. I looked over to see 's reaction, to my surprise she rolled her eyes at her. I simply smirked. 

When we paid for the dress, we went to look for a restaurant. While we're walking an ajumma went to us and told us that we are one cute couple. I was about to protest but she said it anyway. "No, we are not. I am just his best friend." She says.

At least she considers our friendship. We ate and left the place after sometime. I really hope that these moments with her won't last but I know that it will eventually. The things I do for her. Crazy isn't?

 

....

...............

So the day that I dread came, of course it would but I wish it was longer. She came running towards me but instead of crying her eyes out, she came smiling with arms open wide. Yes, like the one I daydreamed the other day. 

"Myungsoo-oppa!" She beamed and hugged me tight. "He noticed me! Oh my gosh! He asked me on a date!" She shouted while jumping up and down. "Thank you, Myunsoo-oppa! Thank you!" She thanked me and kissed me on my right cheek.

I blushed at the sudden skinship but it faded immediately when the fact that Taemin and the girl I love will be a couple in no time.

I smiled, I tried to but I can't. It's just too painful. "Oppa, are you not happy for me?" She stopped and asked me, worried. "No! I am, very." I told her with much positive emotion I could give her. She just nodded.

"Come on, I'll treat you an ice cream." I suggested to break the awkward aura. "Really?!" She beamed. "Really. So, come on." I smirked. She hooked her arms again with mine like she always does but when we're about to leave the school grounds, she stopped. 

"What's the matter?" I raised an eyebrow. She bit her lip. Uh-oh. "I forgot that Taemin will bring me home today. Can we just do this next time." She canceled. Oh, so now Taemin will do those things to her? Ha. What else am I going to do? Of course, I'll be the awesome best friend that I am always am. 

"Okay. Be careful and have fun." I smiled at her and kissed her forehead. I guess she was stunned because I left her just standing there frozen. I smiled but I know it was really nothing.

 

....

...............
 

It's been 2 months since Taemin asked  out and today is not any other day. Oh, I forgot to mention that they're dating now. And yes, we rarely have time for each other. I guess our relationship will be nothing more but best friends.

I will always beher guy friend, someone she can run to if she has problems, the guy friend that will always be there if she needs someone and the guy friend that will always be in love with her.

HaHa. I am too pitiful, I know that, because I have a one-sided love story.

_________________________________________

Omgee. I hope you enjoyed my fanfic even though it's sad and corny.
But, I really want to know what you think about it. 
So, please leave your comments. =)) 

Hey, I made a sequel already.