01.

One-Sided.

"Myungsoo-oppa!" She came smiling as she runs towards me with arms open wide. That was not the reality, though. Instead it was the complete opposite. Yes, she was crying. Really hard. Emotions came running through my whole body. I was angry and worried. She is my best friend after all.

"Omo, what happened." I asked as she hugged me. She didn't answer as expected, she just cried and cried. While I was there comforting her.

Minutes have past and I know she's ready to spill the beans. "I..failed..again." She said in between her gasping of air. I sighed. Can't she just stop the chasing? I'm here for her anyway, but she doesn't even realize that.

You see she's been chasing this guys named Lee Taemin, one of the faces of our school. I am considered one too but she really don't care because for her this guy, Taemin, was the only one for her and no one else.

She's been obsessed with him ever since 6th grade and until now that we're Seniors she won't stop. She even told me that they're really meant for each other if she works hard for it. I know crazy, but I still love her even though  she's totally obsessed with him. 

"Why do you keep on chasing him? Aren't you tired? It's been 6 years for crying out loud!" I shouted. She was stunned but eventually took it all in. She bowed her head down like a child that was scolded by her mother. I felt bad so I immediately apologized for my sudden action.

"No, you're right." She suddenly muttered. Am I hearing the right words that I am supposed to hear?

"What?" I asked her. My whole attention was focused only to her. Well, it always was. It's just that, it's not that obvious. 

"I think, it's the time that he's the one who should chase me. Right?!" She brighten. My face fell. My hopes and dreams shattered again. What do I expect, it's really hopeless. Really.

"Oh. Right. I guess." I muttered. I stood up, her eyes followed every move I make. "Where are you going?" She asked. I turned around, giving her my infamous poker face. "Home." I said. The moment I told her that, she stood up also.

"Okay, I am coming with you." She smiled and hooked her arms with mine. This is nothing special really, it's the everyday scene. I got pissed off, she's really not bothered by it.  She'll just smile at me and everything's fine again.  That's how great her impact is to me. 

___________________________________________________

To be continued. 

I hope you liked it so far. 
Adios, for now.

edited