Chapter Two

Ink

     Jeon Jung Kook flips and twirls the pen he has in his hands. His nimble fingers move quickly, manuevering the drawing utensil in his hands. He frowns slightly at the sight of his filled sketchbook. He has absolutely nothing to draw on. Jung Kook is sitting in the middle of a busy coffee shop. He watches in amusement as a really pretty guy waiting by the doorway grabs at another guy. They smile at each other, blushing like crazy. Jung Kook smiles, and stares at the new couple as they walk together to an empty table. 

     The college student sighs as he flips forlornly through the pages of his sketchbook. He's even doodled all over the insides of the back and cover! Jung Kook sighs. He proceeds to draw little flowers and intricate designs all over his arm. He did henna at a boardwalk once, and he was hella good at it too. Soon, his arm was completely covered in black ink, and the teen admired his handiwork.

    Wait a sec. Couldn't he get cancer from this? Meh. He has insurance, in the scenario that he'd ever need to go to the hospital. And it's not like he could draw on the table, because that would be vandalism. Or arson. Wait, wasn't that the term for the burning of something? Speaking of burning, a foul smell started to come from the kitchen, and several screeches were heard from inside.

     A tall, lanky man comes running out from the kitchen, his tousled hair covered in ash. There's a small flame on his shoulder, and he pats it a couple of times to put it out. Jung Kook snorts quietly. The man was unbelievably calm for someone who was on fire not even a minute ago.

     "Kim. ing. Taehyung." The man whirls around to face an equally ashy male. The short man's cute, chubby face is pulled into an over-exaggerated pout as he crosses his arms. He stamps his Chuck Taylors onto the ground childishly, glaring up at Taehyung. 

     "You just ruined Hoseok hyung's kitchen! He's going to castrate you." Taehyung gulps, and sheepishly rubs at the nape of his neck.

     "Sorry, Jimin. Uh... maybe we can just throw a ton of blankets over it and call it a day?" Jimin scoffs.

     "What do you think's going to happen? Do you expect for a horde of cleaning fairies to swoop in and clean everything up?" It's Taehyung's turn to pout now. 

     "Hey! Fairies exist! Along with rabbits that live on the moon!" Jung Kook was extremely amused at Taehyung's conspiracy theories about fluffy buck-toothed animals living in the middle of space on a rock with no oxygen. A dingling in the back sounds, and Jimin shoots his head up. He starts sprinting for the door, leaving Taehyung behind.

     "Hoseok's here. Run like your is on fire!" Taehyung panics and bolts in the wrong direction, and unintentionally makes a beeline straight for Jung Kook's table. The younger doesn't have anytime to react before he's knocked over onto the ground. 

.

.

.

.

.

     "Hey JImin. What do you think would happen if I added mentos into Hoseok hyung's cake batter?" Taeyung held up a fresh pack of mentos, dangling it in front of Jimin's face. 

     "I dunno... don't go doing anything funny, Taehyung. We already managed to blow up Seok Jin hyung's television. We're going to be deported from South Korea if we keep doing your crazy experiments in public!" Taehyung snickers, ripping off the top of the pack. 

     "There's no one in here but us, Chim Chim! This doesn't count as being in public!" Jimin grabs the mentos pack out of Taehyung's hands. Well, at least he tries to. He accidentally knocks the whole pack into the batter, paper and all. The stove underneath the pot holding the batter grows bigger. Taehyung giggles nervously.

     "Well, nothing's happened yet! It's okay, we'll be fi-" The stove goes up in flames with a "whoosh!" The flames reach to heights that even Taehyung can't reach. Dumb and Dumber stare at the flames with big eyes. Jimin starts to groan. 

     "What the , Tae? You ed everything up!" Taehyung rolled his eyes.

     "We did not everything up. I just ed up Hoseok's new batter recipe. No biggie. He can make another one. Now all we need to do is just put the fire out." As he says this, Taehyung reaches out for a clear, glass bottle holding what seems to be water inside. Jimin reads the label. He lunges for the bottle, screaming as Taehyung douses the fire with it.

     "Taehyung! That's vodka-" The kitchen seemingly starts to implode on itself, heat and smoke filling the whole room. Jimin and Taehyung screech at the top of their lungs. Taehyung pushes Jimin to the floor and runs out into the main area of the cafe. Ahhhh... fresh air. Taehyung looks around, and sees the cutest l'il fetus ever. A pale-skinned boy with large, round eyes, dark hair, big front teeth, and an amused smile on his face. He's wearing light skinny jeans, a black T-shirt, and a red flannel is tied around his waist. He's donning Timberlands on his feet, and he seems to be drawing something.

     Jimin rushes out after him, and proceeds to throw a temper tantrum at him. This. Little. . Like, literally, Jimin was a little . The littlest of them all. The dinging of the bell on the back door leaves Jimin sprinting outside and to his car. Taehyung bolts in another direction. And ends up dive-bombing over bunny-boy's table, and straight into his lap.

.

.

.

.

.

     "Ow..." Taehyung looks up, and sees bunny boy in his lap. Somehow, in the middle of their accidental tussling, Taehyung had gone from being in bunny boy's lap, to having bunny boy in his lap. They're both on the ground, and Taehyung feels a slight burning sensation on his arm. Probably bunny boy's spilled coffee. Oh . He's even cuter up close.

     "Oh . I am so sorry! I didn't mean to, I-"

     "Kim Taehyung. Mind explaining to me why half of my kitchen is on fire?" Taehyung gulps, and looks around bunny boy to see his boss, Hoseok, leaning against the doorway. He has a smile on his face, but the look in his eyes is murderous.  

     "It was Jimin's fault! He pushed me and the mentos fell in, and then the vodka-" Hoseok walks over and grabs Taehyung by the collar.

     "I'm deducting everything from your paycheck. Prepare to be homeless in about 4 weeks, cause you're not getting any money." Taehyung looks to bunny boy for help, but is disappointed to see an empty spot on the ground where he was. His laptop and sketch book are gone, too. Shame. He didn't even get his name. Hoseok raises an eyebrow at Taehyung's arm. 

     "Nice tattoo. Where'd you get it?" Taehyug frowns.

     "I don't have a tattoo, though." Hoseok gestures towards his arm, and Taehyung gapes at the design. He's flabbergasted, and started spluttering nonsense. 

     "Use your words, Tae." 

     "BUNNY BOY!" 

.

.

.

     Jung Kook escaped the cafe, trying not to blush as he notices the design travelling up Taehyung's exposed arm. He was his soulmate! Jung Kook whistled happily as he twirled his pen, walking leisurely down the sidewalk and to his apartment. Before he puts his pen in his pocket, he writes one more thing.

XXX-XXX-XXXX

Jeon Jung Kook