Her remedy

My Heart's Keeper

Attention, they seem to find her well. In both good and bad ways. In this society where people are being judge by their past failures or experience, she has long gotten used to the thoughtless comments, the inconducive criticism, or just the pure hatred that were directed at her. She had learned about the facts of life the hard way. But she didn't detest it a single bit, or rather, she was grateful for it. If not for it, she won't be who she is today. She won't meet such lovely members, who she think, are the sisters that God has forgotten to give her. She won't get to know the greatest supporters of her dream, the most wonderful fans anyone can have - 4nias, who supported her through thick & thin, who care & worry for her just like any friend would. Because of them, and her family, she promised herself she will come back stronger. She will prove to everyone who Kim HyunA is - the girl with incredible stage presence, powerful dance moves & overwhelming charisma. 

She just wanted to sing, she just wanted to dance, she just wanted to rap, she just wanted to perform; it's the only time she can forget about everything else and truly live in the moment. The applause she hears, the support she receives, the love from her members and family; Its all that keep her going. She knew that she must have worried her them. After the release of her solo album 'Bubble pop', 4Minute released their Japan single 'Ready Go' and right now, she debuted as Trouble Maker. But it's her only remedy, her only escapade from the past. All she wanted to do was to live in the moment. Carpe diem quam minimum credula poster -Seize the day, trusting as little as possible in the future. Those were the exact words that pulled her through what may possibly be the toughest period of time in her life. Those were the words that she holds her faith in. Only to be said by a person who left her all broken up again.

 ______________________________

It isn’t easy to fill up a blank space. The memories just shine the light to where you are.