His remedy

My Heart's Keeper

Thoughts, he doesn't seem to express them well verbally. He shy away from expressing himself in front of a crowd. He doesn’t feel comfortable, and he doesn’t think he will ever be. The only ones whom he can speak at ease are his family, Doojoon and the kids, b2uties ... and her. But that was all in the past. He knows he won't ever be as outgoing as Yoseobbie is, or as easygoing as Dongwoonie, or as sweet as Kikwangie - but he tries to express himself as much as possible in front of b2uties. As compared to radio interviews, TV Shows interviews or variety shows, he’s more willing to open up in platforms that he knows b2uties would be monitoring. MTV B2ST, B2ST Almighty, Exciting Cube TV ... He knows he'll still be seen as quiet as compared to the rest of the members, but he's trying. Trying to be closer with b2uties, trying to be an artist that b2uties will be proud of, trying to be the 'Omma' that the members can count on, and he used to, try to be her pillar of strength that keeps her going.

But expressing his thoughts in words comes almost effortlessly. Words that would fit perfectly for his composition. It was a gift. But truth to be told, it was a remedy too. He tends to lose himself in his own thoughts, or rather; he would lose himself in the reality when he was too caught up with his own thoughts. And composing songs became the greatest remedy he could ever find. A remedy that allows him to piece up broken thoughts, to let out certain thoughts, and to simply just, express his thoughts. It was an avenue that records all the thoughts the raced through his mind, all the inspirations that hit him and all the words he left unsaid.

 ______________________________

“No matter what I say, it will all sound like an excuse to you. Even when I tell you that all of these words are for you.”