Chapter 2

Love of an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mr. Chou, I’m sorry to say this but even if the baby is born through c section or normal birth, your wife might not make it considering the fact that she will still lose blood either way and her anemia is pretty severe. I’m saying this in advance for you to accept it a little early that there’s a 70% chance that she might die through the delivery.”

“Can’t you do anything to save both of them?”

“There’s still 30% that the two could survive but for the remaining 70% only the baby could really survive.”

____________________

“I will raise Tao and Tzuyu just like the way we dreamed to raise our children Sooyeon. I will always protect them and make sure nothing or no one could harm them,” Kris said those words while tears stream down his face.

His wife had died through Tzuyu’s delivery and they just waited for Tzuyu to be discharged in the hospital before they bury Sooyeon’s body.

“Kris we have to go since it’s getting late. The kids shouldn’t stay outside too late or they might catch a cold,” Amber said to her best friend after all the guests left to go home already.

“Papa, I’m sure Mama wouldn’t like to see us cry because of her so you have to be strong for me and Tzuyu,” 7 year old Tao said to his father even though he too was trying to control back his tears.

“Tao let’s go already your father will just follow,” Soojung said and carried the young boy in her arms while Amber carry Tzuyu.

“Say goodbye to your Mom,” Amber gently whispered to Tzuyu’s ears and she must have understood it a little bit since she suddenly waved her hand.

Mina pitied Baby Tzuyu since her Mom died even before she could really see her.

____________________

3 years later

“So what’s your plan now as the kids are finally growing up?” Amber asked to Kris and takes a sip from her beer while they both look at the kids who are playing with Soojung in the playground of the park.

“I don’t really know yet but I plan to take them to their mother’s homeland after Tao turns 15,” Kris answered and he too took a sip from his beer.

“Well, I’m sure that the kids would like to visit Korea.”

Little did the two know while they're talking, Tzuyu already climbed the 5 feet slide without Soojung or Tao knowing. When Tzuyu reached the top she started jumping since she’s very happy with what she did. As she was jumping she tripped and almost fell off from the side of the side but Mina made sure to get Soojung’s attention by throwing a ball towards Tzuyu’s direction while it passes her.

When Soojung followed the ball through her sight she was surprised to see Tzuyu jumping and almost tripping over but her adrenaline kicked in and she was able to run really fat and caught Tzuyu in time before she could really reached the ground.

“You almost killed your niece!” Mina screamed to herself as she watches Soojung hugging Tzuyu tightly, feeling sorry for letting her get out of her sight.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter