Chapter 1

Love of an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mina, Archangel Michael wants to see you this instant," Sana said to her coleague just after she entered the room. "But I just got back here," Mina grumbled to her friend. "You'll get rest after you see Archangel Michael so go now before he gets upset to you again," Momo butted in after she popped up out of no where.

Mina can't really do anything and since she knew she has become somehow a bad angel she just decided to go to the big room connecting from the room she's currently standing. As she entered the room she was welcomed by the sight of the Archangel's table while the room was filled with a lot of portraits from a lot of important events that has happpened before in the latter's existance.  

"Good day Archangel Michael!" Mina greeted to the higher ranked Angel. "Sit down Mina this might be a long talk," Michael calmly ordered to Mina which the latter didn't bother to disobey. She's tired and she doesn't have enough energy to even argue with Michael.

"I know you've just got back from your previous mission. You've made sure to take care 14 souls already until their death since you became an angel even if you lost one soul. The higher officials wants to raise your position but they want you to have one last mission before that happens. The mission will start in 3 days, human time, similar to before just read the scroll about the person you'll guard and you know the rest. Sana and Momo will also be sent out together with you but they'll have different missions."

"Can I just have a week break first?" Mina asked since she's really tired and she'll only have a day to rest if she accepted this mission. "Mina, in that one week that you want, the soul of the person you are set to guard might be in the demon's ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter