Final

I Only Need You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siwon's eyes widen as he starts feeling the sensation of a very soft against his stomach. His eyes scan the upper part of the person's body and gives out a muffled gasp.

"K-Kyuhyun?" He asks. His head was feeling as if it were being hammered from both sides. The person next to Siwon grumbles slightly and turns around and buries his face in Siwon's neck, with a content sigh.

Siwon freaks out, seeing that it was Kyuhyun, chewing at his lip trying to stay calm, his inner self not letting him. Siwon's nerves cause Kyuhyun to wake up and look at him. It was his time to freak out. He screams and Siwon just stares.

Kyuhyun actually looked beautiful in the morning. He'd never noticed and Kyuhyun calms down as his eyes meet Siwon's.

"You're beautiful," Siwon mumbles staring at him. Kyuhyun feels the heat coming up to his cheeks, biting his lip unknowingly. Siwon's hand finds Kyuhyun's from under the blanket and Kyuhyun clutches onto it and nods ever so slightly, before asking the question they were both thinking about.

"What happened?" He asks.

Siwon is woken up from his fantasy land where Kyuhyun and him were dancing in a field of unicorns and blinks, looking at him. He sighs running a finger against Kyuhyun's cheek.

"The best mistake of my life." He whispers.

Last night was an actual blur. Siwon could remember performing with the guys, then going to the bar, drinking till they almost passed out. And they did, Siwon finding Kyuhyun in the bed beside him.

"The most beautiful mistake of my life," he'd called him.

Siwon couldn't stop smiling that day and neither could Kyuhyun. The other guys just stared at both of them weirdly, but they did not care.

Kyuhyun did everything for Siwon. Everything. Putting insane loads of sugar in his coffee, holding his hand anywhere he went and almost feeding him his lunch. By the end of the show, Leeteuk was sure something was going on between both of them. Siwon couldn't take his eyes off Kyuhyun as he sung up a storm that night.

The last song was dedicated to "someone special" and Siwon had to really try hard not to blush as Kyuhyun sing.

*****

Siwon yanked at Kyuhyun's arm as he tried to get into the bus. He pinned Kyuhyun against the side of the bus and grinned at him. Kyuhyun looked into his eyes and gave him a shy smile. "Would your honor like to go on a late night date?" Siwon asked, staring back into Kyuhyun's eyes.

It was really windy, and his hand tucked inside Siwon’s hoodie, they were walking down, as slow as they could, Kyuhyun’s hand clutching onto Siwon’s shirt inside. Siwon couldn’t help but chuckle and nuzzle Kyuhyun’s hair slightly. Kyuhyun was shivering, biting his lip.

They were on his way to a jajangmyeon place nearby. Siwon knew, one of Kyuhyun’s favourite food was jajangmyeon, so why not?

As they made their way, Siwon kept trying to get Kyuhyun to speak, but all Kyuhyun would do, was just poke Siwon and giggle.

They soon arrive, Siwon’s hand finding Kyuhyun’s, looking around. There were too many people around, but Kyuhyun was smiling and looking around with an enthusiasm that Siwon didn’t quite like. People were turning around and looking at them but before anyone could scream their name out, Siwon was smart enough o whisk them out to the take-out window.

When they were done buying two bowls of jajangmyeon, and waiting for about 30 minutes, sitting on the bench, being awkward and cute at the same time, Siwon carried the plastic bag in one hand and the other holding Kyuhyun’s hand as carefully as he could.

Siwon had kept quiet about where they were going, and undoubtedly it was one of Kyuhyun’s favourite places; the mountain overlooking the whole city. Kyuhyun squealed as Siwon found a place for them to sit. Siwon chuckled, his gaze sweeping over Kyuhyun once before finding them a perfect place.

A sky full of twinkling stars, the city sparkling below and there was silence, everywhere except Kyuhyun’s frequent giggles and squeals, and Siwon’s chuckles

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter