Second Chance

Love Triangle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 minutes before Dahyun’s birthday, the 8 people already sitting at the couch while dahyun sleeping in her room they’re planning together about her birthday, they glad because Jihyo bought a cake secretly before going home.

“Should we surprise her?” tzuyu asked the other members.

Tzuyu went to the room just to see if dahyun was still asleep, Tzuyu went back to the unnies

“Let’s hide together I think dahyun will go to kitchen!”

The 8 members hid behind the couch and yeah, tzuyu was right. Dahyun went to kitchen to drink some water.

“Happy birthday Dahyun ah!!!!!” dahyun got shocked when she heard jihyo’s voice.

“Yah! Thankyou guys!” dahyun’s tears fell.

“Hey, stop crying dahyun. Comeone blow the candle!”

Dahyun blow the candle

“Woooh! Come on let’s party!” Momo while the cake

“Yah, momo! You’re so disgusting! Stop the cake!”

“But it’s already midnight”

“Come on, let’s party!”

The 9 people went to the Jihyo, Sana, Mina, Nayeon’s room, in short the biggest room, Chaeyoung grab some strong wines from the kitchen, they bought it in Jeju.

“We need to drink this!” Chaeyoung yelled at the other members while holding the bottle of wine.

“We need to play Spin the bottle!”

The 9 people formed a circle together..

Jihyo starts to spin the bottle

“Okay Jungyeon you need to drink the wine!!”

Jungyeon drink a glass of wine

“Why the is this so strong?”

“You should ask yourself, you are the one who buy it!”

It’s been 30 minutes since they start playing spin the bottle, and some of the members feel their dizziness right now

“Because some of you are already dizzy, please make some birthday message from dahyun! Jihyo unnie you go first” Chaeyoung said.

“Happy birthday Dahyun thank you for making us laugh, why your skin is so white? Can I have that too! Enjoy your day I love you.”

“Dahyun-ah Happy birthday to you but please stop using insoles”

“Yah!! Nayeon-ah!!”

“Hehe, I’m just kidding”

“Happy birthday Dahyun-ah!” The no jam brothers said.

“Happy birthday dahyun, please stay away from my nayeon”

“Mina unnie, nayeon is the who flirts first! Anyway thankyou!”

“Hppay Bhtridya Dahyun”

“I can’t understand you momo, okay thankyou”

“Happy birthday Dahyun unnie”  Tzuyu said while drinking the wine.

---

Jihyo already fall asleep from the floor Jungyeon and Momo are doing in the couch, Nayeon and Mina are doing in Jungyeon and Momo’s room, Chaeyoung was also sleeping at the floor.

Tzuyu went to the kitchen to drink some water, and she saw Sana and Dahyun talking..

“Hey dahyun help me”

“help?”

“For tzuyu”

“That we are pranking her?”

“Yes”

“Talk to her and say sorry”

The two are got shocked because tzuyu went to them

“Are you two talking about me?”

“Y-yes Tzuyu I’m sorry” Sana said while kneeling down in front of tzuyu.

“Sorry tzuyu because we pranked you please forgive me, and we won’t do that again”

Tzuyu leave at the kitchen, she also forgot to drink a water and suddenly sana follows her.

“Tzuyu, I’m sorry I didn’t meant that I thought that you won’t take that seriously, do you remember the time when you want to break up with me? I’m always crying in my bed every night this is all my fault but please forgive me and I won’t do that anymore”

Tzuyu gave sana a big slap on her face

“Did you also think that pranking is really a good idea? Huh? Sana? Did you even think that pranking was really not my style? Sana I always cried in the midnight too! Tell me why did you do this to me!! Why?!!”

Tzuyu said while wiping her tears. “You know, when I see you with dahyun flirting each other I always think that I’m not affected I always think that you’re not really serious on me since we dated to each other, because you’re a cheater!!”

Sana didn’t answered tzuyu anymore, she slightly pushed tzuyu on the wall and she suddenly kissed tzuyu’s lips aggressively, tzuyu wants to escape but sana holds tzuyu’s wrist tightly after a few minutes of kissing, tzuyu finally gave up, she already allowing sana to kiss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter