Can you please help our Tzuyu, Nayeon?

Love Triangle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MINA won’t appear in this chapter because she’ll go to Japan for vacation.

TZUYU POV

“Tzuyu can we talk? –Sana

I don’t know what is she doing?

She holds my hand before I let her hand go because I getting pissed easily, and I don’t want dahyun to get mad at me.

“What are we talking about?”

“About us”

“What are we talking about United States?”

“Hey it’s not United States, it’s all about us about you and i stop being funny tzuyu-yah”

“What do you want?”

“I-I’m sorry”

“For what?”

“I’m sorry for all, I’m sorry because I hurt you, I’m sorry because I’m so clingy with dahyun, btw she’s more too clingy than me I want to let go her hand or arm on her but I can’t, because our fans will get mad if I do that because it’s sounds so disrespectful, Tzuyu I’m sorry for all”

“How about your kissing with her before?”

“I woke up very very early before because I’m a bit hungry because you know I didn’t eat too much food in the evening, I went to the kitchen to find some food and Dahyun went to the kitchen”

“And then?”

“She leaned me on the wall and then we kissed, I’m a bit pissed of her that’s why I sat beside you”

“No, It’s okay I’m already accepting that thank you for hurting me”

I suddenly leave her to my room, and I went back to the living room to watch the movie.

I’m mad because of her.

She was apologizing,

I don’t know if I’ already accepting her apology to me or I was just pretending?

Aish you stupid tzuyu!

And yeah sana was sitting beside me again.

She wants to take my hand again.

Because I’m a stupid I give my hands to her.

And yeah our hands got intertwined agai n,

I really love people who loves intertwining hands.

Except her.

While watching, our hands was still intertwining to each other and she suddenly let go of my hand and kissed my palm.

Wtf is wrong with sana, we’re already done,

I’m so sick about your s.

Stop being too sweet Sana Minatozaki.

Please don’t make me fall again.

After a couple of hours of watching, the leader spoke to us.

“Let’s go to mall together we don’t have any stocks of foods to our fridge”

“Momo is the reason why we don’t have any stocks of food now” –Jungyeon

“No not me!” –Momo

“Yes you are! That’s why our room became dirty because of you, they are so many foods there! I’m so sick for cleaning our room” –Jungyeon

“I-im just hungry” –Momo

And the members laugh together.

“Guys, be ready now”

“Why?”

“We’re going to mall together!”

And jihyo leaves in the living room.

I’m going back to my room to take my shower materials and I went to the bathroom, I’m glad because there’s no people there.

I removed all my clothes even my underwear.

After 10 minutes of shower I went back to my room to get dressed.

After another 10 minutes I went back to the living room to wait my other members.

I wear some white simple

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter