2011, THE CURSED YEAR

Description

Actually this story was not written intentionally for a fanfiction novel(narration). I wrote this one so I could burn my hardcopy..smileyIt is a true story and I only changed the characters name with my favorite suju and snsd biases.

Hope you'll love it!

Foreword

Our life has a unique way of realizing its beauty, its nature and its purpose. Growing up is the hardest part of it all. Facing all the troubles and learning to stand up on your own and fight the battle alone. It was hard to enter such life especially when all the hates and angers are gathered.

This story happened a year ago. A year that was never written nor predicted to happen, normally it just happened without any warning. This about a girl named Jessica. While sitting on the bench that december night, she thought " 2011 the cursed year".

 That was a misty and hell hot afternoon of November,2010, when Yoona's ( Jessica's co-artist) phone rang. Yoona answered the phone and sooner gave the phone to Jessica, for the person on the line wanted to talk to her and so Jessica grabbed the phone and answered. The moment she lend her ear on the speaker, she recognized the voice on the other line. It was Donghae, her schoolmate  in grade school up to high school. Jessica greeted him very nicely and was thinking why was that guy wanted to talk to her.

She asked Donghae jokingly, "What do you want?"

But the guy replied, "Its nothing, Don't mind it ok? Bye!",he said.

And Jessica bid goodbye too.

She returned the phone to Yoona and told Yoona that she was going to play volleyball.

After the game, when they were heading home Yoona got another call and that was Donghae again but Dongahe waslooking for Jessica again, but Jessica refused to talk to him. After that call, Jessica has came up of something at the back of her mind.

Days after, Yoona and Donghae has a aily conversation either call or text.

(For Yoona and Jessica are on the same university in the city, but Doghae was on a different school and he was in the province).

One time Donghae called again to Yoona, but Jessica suddenly said" Ouch! I feel jealous, you're always calling Yoona, aren't were classmates since grade school, Why don't you give me a call also?" she said jokingly.

Then Donghae said "Youre not texting me either so how would I call you,a dn besides I don't even have your phone number!" And therre it all began.

There are times when he will pass sweet messages and Jessica was starting to wonder why, but because of her "go-with-the-flow" attitude, She's takign those things as a BIG joke, but one day Donghae got a courage and asked Jessica taht if she could be his girlfriend. And the girl replied "are't you got things so easy?, You dont even court me!"

But still she did not take those things seriously, but then the guy said, "OK! so can I court you?!"

But Jessica replied, "I dont want to."

Days later, the guy is still asking her the same thing and at the same time Donghae still got the same answer and that was about three times.

One fine afternoon, Jessica was busy  helpinh her mother in preparation for the New Year's Eve, suddenly her friend Lee Hyukjae texted her Happy New Year in advance and she texted him back, "It would be a very happy new year"

Hyukjae asked, "why?'

"Because I'm planning to say Yes to Donghae"

"Are you sure Jess?, I don't like him for you". Hyukaje replied.

'It's Ok, I'll just face the consequences", jessica texted him back.

And that midnight of December 31,2010/January 1,2011, Donghae and Jessica was finally a couple ( whatever you may call it)

And ther started everything, Donghae courted Jessica on the phone and Jessica answered Donghae on the phone also. To make the story short their only communication and the only means of their relationship was the phone. 28 days after, something came uip on Jessica's mind.

That night she asked Donghae if the could have the break-up. Donghae hesitated at first, but soon gave Jessica the decision.

Those days after the break-up was like hell for Jessica. Some of her friends keep on asking, "why so sudden jess?"

but she will only answer, "it's just wrong".

Wrong because she doesn't know what is her true feeling for Donghae.

One day Yoona asked Jessica, "Jess, what was really the reson of your break-up?, Is it me?"

Yoona was laughing while saying that as if it was a joke.

But Jessica smiled back at her, as usual without saying anything or any words about the break-up.

 

After a few days, Jessica skipped meals, stayed out late at night but she never let her grades to fail. She kept herself busy as she try to move on and forget about the guy but she confess to herself that she can't, She can't forget Donghae, she even have a communication with him. There were times when she misses Donghae, without hesitation she really admitted that she love that guy.

One night, her friend Hyukjae texted her and as their conversation go on deeper, she told Hyukjae everything that had happened, about the break-up and her desire to let the relationship to establish again.

" Im now inlove with that pabu", she confessed.

February 14 in the morning, she asked for a sign that would lead her back to Donghae.

" Just one text from him greeting me a Happy Valentine and I will do everything to regain our relationship'" she told herself.

Afternoon of February 14, her close friends decided for a groupdate at a nearby park and their groupdate had ended almost 8 PM and suddenly her phone rang for a text message and that message was came from Donghae greeting her a Happy Heart's Day. She was very happy receiving and reading the message and their started her struggle to rebuild the relationship thats he'd broke.

One night Jessica and Donghae were texting with each other.

" It's so hard to move -on"' Jessica texted

"What?", Donghae replied

"It's nothing, I just want to ask something", Jessica said.

"What was that?' Donghae replied back.

" Have you moved- on already?, Me I haven't yet.

And you can conclude what happened next.

They made a deal..

It was a coincidence, and Jessica tried her best to be one of the players that will play ont he badminton cup for March 13, Badminton tournament.

The deal was, If Jessica will win, they will let their relationship continue, if not ,Jessica will decide.

March 13, 2011

Jessica won the 1st round but unluckily she lose at the 2nd reason and she was disqualified for the championship game, so she had to make a decision.

That afternoon of same day, Jessica and her friends were busy roaming around the mall,while Jessica was busy texting with Donghae and that moment she made the decision and that was to start the relationship all over again. It was on her mind that whether win or lose she'll rebuild the relationship.

 

Happy Ending, Isn't it?

After 7 months, due to some instances and discoveries Jessica broke it up again with Donghae, but the feeling rifgt now was different. Feels like he was very happy for the break-up, he never hesitated and ended everything so easily. After the break- up, everything turned out fine, No guilts, no worries. The relationship end up with no more stories.

About two weeks after that, she concluded that she had already moved-on. One time she borrowed Yoona's phone.

"Yoona, can I borrow your cellphone?"

And as she scanned the phone to delete the sent item, she found the drafts portion and she can't fight back herself not to read that was written there and therre she found out everything. The message states that:

"There was a boy who was fallen in love with a girl but because of the confusionof the girl's feelings she rejected the guy. But the guy set his eyes on another person(Jessica), and he gave all his love to her, but there relationship was ended for 7 months. But the two had still their communication, but after the break the guy was still contacting this girl's friend ( Yoona). What should this girl do? She was not trying to let herself as a replacement after her friend. What could you advice best?"

Yoona has the feeling of the guilt after Jessica, the Donghae was in communication with Yoona.

Jessica's reason for the 1st break-up was because of Yoona, she already knew that her ex- boyfriend was in love with Yoona but because Yoona was still confused Donghae laid his eyes on Jessica and that made the situation worse.

After the break-up Jessica and Yoona can't be seen together unlike the past semester that they can't be seen without each other.

Sometimes, when her classmates would ask her, "where's Yoona?"

And she will answer back, " Am I a Lost and Found Corner?"

And her classmate would tell her, " You're always together that's why."

Later on, some of her friends started to wonder.

"Jess, seems like Yoona's not with you lately?"

And she will answer back.

"for a change".

And that was half joke and 50% of jokes are real.

Just a few days after, Jessica and her classmates were on the nearby University to witness their opening of Christmas Lights. Yoona was there too, but Jessica's not with her. They did not go there together either. Yoona has a different companion.But sooner, when Jessica's classmates went home, she had no other choice but to join with Yoona because Yoona's companions are also her friend in highschool.

One of their companion asked Jessica.

"Why is it that youre not taking Yoona with you?"

Jessica just smiled back at her.

But Yoona answered, " I don't want to catch their viruses in fonding of K-Pop".

And Jessica smiled again.

At the back of her mind whispers, " I don't want you to interfere in my new life anymore, I don't want to share secrets with you anymore, TRAITOR!\

 

~THE END~