002

Beautiful Killer

 

“what was Hakyeon doing to you?”. SangHyuk's mother asked him. Going to her son and fixing his hair. Sanghyuk smiled. “oh don't worry mom , we were just playing”. His mother stopped fixing his hair and looked at him. “are you sure ?”. Sanghyuk looked at her and smiled. “yes”. Sanghyuk got up from his seat and grabbed his school bag. “I’m going to school”. his mother went up to him and hugged him. “be careful and listen at school and Hakyeon is going to pick you up after band practice I don’t want anything to happen to you and after all those murders.” Sanghyuk felt his throat went dry and his soul left his body. hopefully that will not happen to him, nodding his head  and fixing his shirt and walked out the door. he hopped Hakyeon wasn’t mad at him for getting his banana milk, it was an accident. Hakyeon and himself did fight a lot. mostly it was Hakyeon getting annoyed with him and he would bust at him. sanghyuk didn’t mind. he knew he didn’t mean it. as long it meant he would spend time with him. Hakyeon was the only sibling he had and he loved him. sanghyuk wanted to spend time as brothers but Hakyeon always had something to do. deep down in his heart , he knew Hakyeon still had some anger to his mother for replacing his biological mother. but it wasn’t his fault. Hakyeon also had some anger towards Sanghyuk and he knew it but he ignores it and wants to Hakyeon see him as his own brother not someone who he barely knows. they do have different mothers but they have the same father, still makes them related. he remembered clearly being a small child and playing with Hakyeon’s car toys , the tanned boy saw his toys and snached the car toys from his hand. “don’t play with my toys! their mine”. all he ever wanted was to play together like siblings and laugh till their cheeks hurt from the non stop smiling. but that never happened. he didn't want nothing with sanghyuk.

 

Sanghyuk wanted to change how Hakyeon was.

 

“you should probably move out , Hakyeon because sooner or later it will get worst.” Jae-hwan said taking a sip out of his ice cold drink. “you don’t think I want to? of course I do”. Hakyeon said looking down at his textbook. “what’s so wrong about Sanghyuk, why do you hate him?”. Hakyeon looked up and rolled his eyes. “he is kind , Hakyeon remember that time he had an a  exam but he stayed up late making you a chocolate cake from scratch for your birthday?”. Jae-hwan said letting out a deep breath. Hakyeon’s eyes went wide open. it was true, Sanghyuk did make him a birthday cake when he had an exam the next day. “is it because you can’t let go of the past?”. “Jae-hwan you are right but that needs to be settled between him and me”.” then you should have done that a long time , why not now?”. Hakyeon looked at his friend and bit his lip. “ he has school today and let’s stop talking and start studying”. Jae-hwa opened his book and started reading. “Hakyeon?’. the older male looked up. “Ji-won is having a party tonight and are you going to go?”. Jae-hwan wiggled his eyebrows and smirked. Hakyeon’s face went red and felt his heart beat faster. “how do you know?”. Jae-hwan looked away and bit his lip. “I overheard a conversation”. Hakyeon rolled his eyes. “ I told you to drop that habit and only if he invites me personally”. “why?” if you guys are friends.” Hakyeon closed his textbook. “we are but that’s rude , and I don’t want to crash any friends party”. Jae-hwan let out a laugh. “why are you laughing?. “because reason one you like him and never told him your feelings if you are friends and second, that’s rude? your a to Sanghyuk.” Hakyeon eyes went wide open. he did not just say that. it was true. Hakyeon likes Ji-won but he doesn't want to ruin their friendship because he likes him. he treasures too much their friendship that he would rather hide his true feelings towards him. reason number two was too much to Hakyeon handle. it was true he had to admit but he was not going to let his friend bother him about Sanghyuk. “I’m leaving you, bye”. Hakyeon got up and was about to walk when he bumped into someone. “Hakyeon! I was just looking for you!”. it was Ji-won. the black haired male hugged Hakyeon. he felt his cheeks go into a deep shade of red and felt his whole world stop. Ji-won stopped hugging him and looked at him and showed his eye smile. Hakyeon swears  his eyesmile will be the death of him. “hey ,what brings you here?”. “ I was wondering if you are busy tonight”. Jae-hwan send him a wink to Hakyeon Ji-won didn’t see that. “I’m not , why?”. Ji-won smirked, “I was wondering if you wanted to come to my party it’s going to be off the roof , it would mean everything if you went”. Hakyeon nodded his head and smiled at his crush. “ you can take whoever you want but you're staying with me tomorrow”. Ji-won winked and waved at Hakyeon. the tanned male’s mouth was left wide open. Jae-hwan took out the straw he has in his iced coffee and threw it at him, hitting his cheek. “ouch , that hurt”. Hakyeon said patting his cheek with his hand. Jae-hwan rolled his eyes.”it was a straw and Hakyeon will you now go ?. Hakyeon sat back down at his chair and nodded his head. “good take me with you”. “did you see that , Jae-hwan?”. “yes I did , loverboy and are you sure about the party? it seemed that you wanted to say something”. Hakyeon turned around and made eye contact with Jae-hwan. “ no.. I was just taken back by the sudden question.” “stop acting like you barely talk to him”. Hakyeon gave him a glare. “let me have my moment about Ji-won”.

 

His Father told him to Pick up Sanghyuk after his band practice, because of all the murders that have been happening. he leaves band practice after six.

He

Will

Be

Fine

Right?

The murders occur late at night. Sanghyuk will be fine. nothings going to happen to him.


 

There was a black haired male sitting in the living room drinking a cup of hot coffee and was watching the news. seeing how they discovered the bodies earlier than before. the male rolled his eyes when the reporter said around 1 am the killings occurred. “they never get anything right it was 12:30”. taking a sip from his coffee. his phone started vibrating, getting up and picking up his phone. “are you busy tonight?”. “no , why?.” “so we can go and see whoever is out late at night and you know the drill”. “is WooShik ok with this?”. “yeah , he’s cool with it just to give him the knifes and etc so he can clean them this time.” “unlike last week where you almost got caught.””let that go Taekwoon! ok it was a mistake”.

“anyways , are you going to make it the same time?.” Taekwoon asked.

“nah, let’s mess with the news and police , let’s go attack earlier.”

“sure enough , Hongbin”.

“bye”. Hongbin hanged up on the other line.

there was Mansae on the floor looking at Taekwoon.”c'mon let’s feed you “. Taekwoon went to the kitchen and opened the cabinet and took out the bag of Dog food. Mansae was waging his tail and started barking. “aren’t you just cute?”. Taekwoon went over to mansae’s bowl and poured some food. Mansae quickly ate the food.

going to the laundry room and going to the washing machine and throwing the blood stained clothes inside. pushing the water for cold water and throwing clothes detergent. looking to the side and seeing last week’s clothes with dried up blood. it was starting to root.

“I need more clothes since all of them have dried and fresh blood”.

~

Finally updated!

thanks for the subs <3

tbh i miss this fanfic it's my only killer one

also about the comments

i'll aim for 3 comments the most 5 for a update. (i dont want to be an attention ) 

Note: i use a lot! but in a kind way (?) I dont mean it in a horrible way.I  have picked it up from being to fabulous ♡ (tumbs up if you are and wave a rainbow flag) so explains a lot.

also

With Hakyeon’s Feelings to Ji-won (Ikon’s bobby)

hit my heart

because that is so me right now

but

it hit me.

Enjoy this chapter

Comment if you like

and

Subscribe as you Like.

Thank you for all of you lovely people who commented ♡

Follow me on Twitter if you like

@llamaamber_93

~

until next update.