001

Beautiful Killer

It was the middle of the night in a Friday in a small city , just outside of Seoul was quiet, until a certain time ,which was at 12:30am. They were heard bloody Murder screams were heard of a Young girl. Vicious sounds were sound of a object being hit . Going in and out.


 

The girl was being Stabbed.



 

She was just here to visit her Mother’s house, but was attacked along the way. She was only minding her own business by herself with her Dog. The dog started barking and caused the young girl to look around her surroundings   to see what was going on or see who was there. She shrugged it off by thinking the Dog was acting strange.

Shortly after that scene  the young girl heard Footsteps. she quickly turned around and came in contact quickly with a  slender young man wearing a beanie with some raven black hair showing and wearing a black mask that covered till his nose and dressed all in black . piercing eyes that looked down at her soul. She looked down to see further of the person before her and came in sight with a bloody hatchet with fresh blood dripping along with his hands which were bloody covered in his own sins and her owns.

The girl quickly screamed followed by the dog’s barking. Before she would react any further . She felt a piercing sharp object shoot through her stomach. Her nostrils came in smell with Iron and blood mixed together. She left out a weak scream and a tear drop followed. The hatchet was inside of her. she touched the hatchet , and came in touch with a cold heavy object with dark red liquid. The Young man took out the object and cut before she would even blink. She reached to touch her neck and she quickly felt heavy liquid down her palms. She looked at her palms and saw her own blood before her eyes. She quickly dropped down to her knees touching .

The Young man  looked down at his feet and saw the last moment of the Girl in front of him. He made eye contact with her . He saw saddens, pain , suffering through her pupils. He felt no pity ,why should he? She’s the pitiful one.

She reached out her arm for help or try to escape . But nothing. She dropped her dead cold hand . Her eyes were lifeless now, no emotion in them, life. She died with her eyes opened and herself covered in her own blood.

He went closer to the body and closed her eyelids . He hates the sight of eyes looking at him. Then in sight a dog came into view. What now with a dog? He is a murder but he is not cruel enough to kill a innocent animal . They don’t make sin’s or make mistakes. The dog was barking but quite quickly when the young man spoke.

“what’s is your  name?”.

The dog walked over to the man and had a leash by the color of gold. With the name read “Mansae”. The raven haired man let out a quiet sight in the empty cold road . “ guess I’ll take you to my apartment” he said while getting the dog and petting his head , making it get some blood in him. “I’ll clean you at home”. Taking a cigarette from his jacket and lighting it with a lighter, he loved having blood in his hands , he felt powerful. Taking a smoke and looking down at his hands,

Other people danced , did paintings and called it art or their masterpieces, this was art for him. Having someone else's blood in his hand.


 

“it was reported a case of murders happened today at midnight . The investigator’s say it was approximately 1:00am were the scene happened. Two bodies were found along the road . Left behind  , one had there eyes Stabbed and writs cut open . The victim is undefined. The second victim was a young girl with her stomach cut open and slit. Who is This mysterious killer? Five deaths have now been reported all this week long. Take precaution and don’t go out at night , especially at 1:00am . This is reporting from outside of Seoul.”

Hakyeon was eating breakfast while hearing music full blast.  He looked up from  his bowl of cereal and saw in the television a woman with a microphone moving nonstop and behind her a scene of an ambulance, body’s covered in blue and white cloths , police and detectives. The area surronded by long yelllow stirps reading “ crime scene police line do not cross”.

While he was eating .his younger half brother Sanghyuk came in and sat down next to the tanned male. Hakyeon's hand  was about to reach his Banana Milk but as he was about to he came in contact with someone else’s Fingers. Which caused Hakyeon to get startled.

He took off one of his headphones and looked at his half brother in a angry expression. .

“what do you think you’re doing!”as he got his hand and started pulling his Younger half brother hair with both of his hands ,. He stopped when someone else stepped in the scene.

It was His Step Mother. San Hyuk's Mother.

Sanghyuk turned around to see who it was and he was thankful it was his mother.

Hakyeon let go of his half brother’s hair and got up from his seat , not caring he left his half eaten breakfast. he still hates his step mother of what she has caused to do in his life.

Hakyeon loved both his mother and father, he had his father’s figure but his mother's skin color and kindness. His mother loved his father deeply she would always say it was her true love for life and eternity.

Not so much for his father.

His father was working at a office where he has worked for years. He had a new assistant in work. He only saw her as a helper but on the first day of the her new job , she would by wearing short skirts that were tight. Black stockings and bright red lipstick. She keep on dropping her pen and would allow herself see what she had to offer.

After two weeks of teasing his father, he could not restrain himself anymore from all the teasing. Being desperate enough he made out with her in his office and took of her skirt and his hand going down her underwear. Grabbing her left with his other hand.

Then

Walked

In

His

Wife

There she walked in with homemade food for her husband. The woman turned around and smiled, she pulled her husband to her lips and kissed him. Her husband pulled her off and took a deep breath. Removing his hands away from the assistant’s body and cleaning them with his shirt. “ I can explain!”. He walked closer to her and tried to grab her hand. Dropping the glass container on the floor and causing the food to go all over the floor and make a huge mess.  Backing away she said,

“Don’t Touch me !”. She turned around and opened the door. Closing the door loudly. Getting out and letting tears fall down her cheeks. This was not happening , she had giving him whatever he asked her even when she was hesitant about giving herself on the night of conceiving hakyeon but he convinced her that she was perfect and how more perfect it would be if they had a child from her. It was all a lie. How was she so foolish to let herself happen to her. Out of everyone in the world it had to be her. It was a old friend of hers when she was in her younger years. They have been together through tough times. When she got asked in hand she called her best friend right away and told her the news. She was happy for her but she had always been jealous of her best friend for getting all the attention of the boys for being pretty and kind, unlike her who the boys just wanted as a one night stand and no further more. Being envious of someone actually wanting her. She got the luckiest guy she could dream of. Someone who was mature and responsible and had no bad reputation in anywhere. She wanted someone like him in her life. She wanted the man of her best friend to herself. She moved to another country hoping to forget this horrible past but she had to move back since it only made it worst for her. When she found out , her best friend had a child of him , she needed to act. Her husband’s company was looking for a assistant. Changing her entire look for him and hoping he wouldn't recognize her.

It was her perfect chance.

 

“Should we continue?”. The girl removed her shirt and left her with her black lace bra. The male looked down at her and closed his eyes. Rolling her eyes . “ she already saw us , what matters?”. Pulling his shirt and continued making out with him.

 

Hakyeon’s parent’s divorced , his mother went to half way across the world to get away from the pain. Leaving her child behind since it would remind her so much of him and would break down crying. Soon hakyeon saw his father bring in a new woman and taking his mother’s place and she would even tell him to call him mother but he refused. Years passed and he got a younger half brother named Sanghyuk.

He didn't like him since he was from the new woman and from his father.

 

Hakyeon closed his eyes and took a deep breath remembering all those old memories.

The younger was annoying and always asked for hakyeon's help in everything.

 

Why couldn't Sanghyuk disappear?

~

hello! thanks for the 10 subs 

also 

i will update or post a new chapter when I get 3 or 5 commetns about this story

every chapter there has to be comments 

because im so ing close to dropping writting

Subsribe and comment

english is not my mother language