Phone Call

Distance Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You went home and laid down on your bed, still holding the piece of paper that Jinyoung gave you. You still couldn't believe that you actually have Jinyoung's phone number. You tried pinching yourself...

 

"OWW!! That hurts!! This is not a dream!!!!" You yelled.

 

You called your friend Jessica and told her everything that happened earlier. She seems supportive and excited but at the same time, she seems mad and jealous. She told you to call Jinyoung. You really want to call him but you don't know what to say.

(A few days later...)

You're holding the phone wondering whether you should call him or not. But what you didn't know is that Jinyoung've been waiting for your call every single day.

______'s POV 

All day in class, I've been thinking about Jinyoung and deciding if I should call him. Lately, I've been getting bad grades because I wasn't paying attention in class. 

*skip---

I was walking home when I notice that I been thinking too much about Jinyoung that I went in the wrong direction. I was panicking and I thought that if I go back to where I start, I would be able to get home. But it was a mistake...I got into a bigger road and it have so many turns that I don't know which road I should take. Once again I look at the paper in my hand....There is a phone number right there, yet I'm not calling it. I went and look for the right direction for hours.

End of _____'s POV

(4 hour

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter