The First Meeting

Distance Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*________'s POV

It's November 18, it is Jinyoung's (my bias) birthday! It is also the fan sign event! When I got to the event, the line was so long! Well, I'm not surprised, B1A4 is very famous.   When it is finally my turn to get my album signed, I was so nervous/excited! First time being there, it's like a dream come true! So, first it was Baro then Gongchan, Sandeul, and then CNU, Jinyoung was the last. I jumped in excitement when it is Jinyoung's turn to sign my album.

"Anneonghaseyo!" I said to Jinyoung.


"Anneonghaseyo..." Jinyoung replied.

For some reason, he blushed right when he look at me. So I asked him if he was ok...'cause I thought that he might have a fever or something. We talked for a few seconds and I gave him his birthday present. I saw him hugging the present I just gave him, it makes my heart skip a beat. He was just too cute! I turned and leave. I left to catch the bus. I was walking around in circle, trying to find a bus stop nearby. 

" yup..I'm totally lost..." 

After I said that, I started to sweat and I ran in a panic... suddenly I bump into a tall guy. I looked up and find myself standing in front of my bias/crush, Jinyoung. I hesitated and said sorry.

End of  ____'s POV

"Ahh! Ow sorry for bumping into you!" You said.


"Oh, sorr---" He looked down at you

Jinyoung's eyes widen. This isn't the first time that he met you. Jinyoung actually saw you on a social med

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter