LIVING ROOM WITH NO LIGHTS

All in our Heads

HI GUYS.. SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FREQUENTLY BUT FOR NOW ON I WILL DO MY BEST TO DO SO !!
I'M PLANNING TO MAKE THIS STORY A 10 CHAPTERED ONE BUT IT MIGHT TAKE TOO LONG BUT PLEASE
DON'T GIVE UP ON ME , I'LL SERIOUSLY TRY HARDER !
SINCE I'VE BEEN GETTING SICK LATELY AND MY EXAMS ARE COMING UP PLEASE BARE WITH ME..
I'LL BE MORE RESPONSIBLE ! PINKY PROMISE! I WILL CONTINUE THIS!


 

In the Dark

Wonho was done with his midnight ramyeon after Shownu had just finally disapeard into Kihyun's room .
He wanted to watch TV after his little snack but as he was about to leave the kitchen he saw Minhyuk already
sitting at the couch with his tablet , he didn't want to face him after their childish fight so he just went straight to Hyungwon's room .

Not bothering to knock since they were roommates plus he was older , he went straight in .
The older was expecting Hyungwon to be lying on the bed but he saw no one .

He knew that their schedule was pretty tiresome today so he didn't bother to look for him

 maybe Hyungwonie wanted some time for himself .. he thought.


Wonho couldn't stop thinking about Hyungwon , why his attention was on Minhyuk these days and why he felt like was being pulled away from him .
He cursed to himself for noticing , he should have just turned a blind eye he thought to himself but what could
he do ?.. he was in Love .
He loved Hyungwon for a long time ever since they were trainees and when they debuted in the same group together he had never been more happier .
He could do skinships freely since the fans really loved them both but he never really did it for them .. well may a little but it was for his own satisfaction .

Finally after a long non stop scrolling on Naver and day dreaming , Wonho finally decided to go to sleep.. until he heard a loud tud from the living room.

It was dark and all lights were off but he could see a glimpse of light radiating from what seems to be Minhyuk's tablet .
His curiosity was killing him so he went to check out what made the loud sound was..
He couldn't believe what he saw .. he wanted to pretend that he didn't see anything ..
He wanted to pull both his eyes and heart out ..


He saw Hyungwon's broad back with an arm around it while the taller's arms hanging on both sides .
Minhyuk face was near the taller's , one hand on the other's cheeks..

It's wasn't clear cause it was dark and the lights were off but one thing was clear enough for Wonho ..
His heart finally bursted out all the pain he had been keeping to himself..

they couldn't possibly be kissing right ?.. they couldn't be..

Wonho couldn't take it .. he run back to his room and closed the door shut..
He threw himself in his bed and dived his face on his pillow..

It can't be through.. I must be dreaming .. yeah that's right.. I'm asleep..
It's not real.. not real at all ..
when I open my eyes or pinch myself I'll wake up .. I'm bound to wake up from any dream ..


Wonho let out a small cry as a tear escaped from his eye..

" It seemed too real tho.. "

To be continued .


 

SORRY IF THIS WAS SO FREAKING SHORT BUT
AS YOU CAN SEE I'M NOT AS TALENTED AS THE OTHER WRITERS ..
I'M SORRY GUYS..
HOPE YOU LIKED IT THO .