ALL IN MV MAKING DAY 1/2

All in our Heads

An inch Apart

Makeup , costumes and the effects were already prepared , all that were needed left is to is film the mv and get their pictures taken .
" Okay we'll start filming the first scene in 15 minutes . " said the guy with a megaphone in his hand .
The director instructed Jooheon , Shownu and Hyungwon on what to do before they start filming . " Okay , places everyone " .
The first scene was simple and easy , Hyungwon thought . Just do this and that then his done .
Well , all he needed to do on that part was place the flower on one of the guys and act as if he was toying with a military officer .
Nothing much happened really except for Jooheon playing with a gun , though it was fake , it still scared him a bit .
They took pictures from the next scene and then started filming again . " We'll start now " said the guy in a hat .
The second scene followed and all members were in position .
" Act like kids who got scolded " said the director and they did , sitting down with their heads layed low .
Hyungwon was the main in that scene as it was his part of the story and because of that he tried his best not to laugh .
During that scene the old man had to fake slap him multiple times just so the cameraman could find the perfect angle which really took a while .
Somehow he found that scene to be funny but in the end they did well and got themselve a 20 minute break but not until the other guy was done with them .
Minhyuk was beside Hyungwon during that break , they haven't moved from their spot yet as the photographer wanted to take a couple more shots .
" This was so fun!! Right Hyungwon ? This place is so cool !! "
Minhyuk kept blaberring but Hyungwon just smiled back as he admired Minhyuk's white that fits well with his bright smile .
Hyungwon had been admiring Minhyuk alot these days since the boy dyed his hair white but Hyungwon didn't tell him and kept it all in his head .
He felt the need not to for he thought that admiring a friend is normal and finding them attractive is the same as well , " no need to worry " he thought .
" It's just the same as Wonho " they looked really beautiful in his eyes .
Hyungwon stopped day dreaming as Minhyuk snapped him out . " Makeup noona is calling you !! " Minhyuk shouted .
He didn't realize that he was staring at Minhyuk for a while now with a big smile on his face , " Oh sorry . Your hair distracted me " .
Minhyuk looked at Hyungwon with a confused face " What about my hair ??! " he asked hoping to get an asnwer
but Hyungwon wasn't able to as he already sprinted out to the Makeup Artist .
Minhyuk sat there with a depressed look in his face while mumbling to himself , suddenly he felt a shiver down his spine as if someone was watching him .
He looked back " Hyung ? " . Wonho with a scary look on his face had been staring at Minhyuk and Hyungwon since their conversation started ,
he felt a little pain in his chest when he saw Hyungwon staring at Minhyuk for a while and that made feel annoyed for some reason .
Wonho saw Minhyuk staring back at him and led out a fake smile and went to sit next to him .
" What's wrong ? You were smiling with Hyungwon a moment ago .." Wonho asked , trying to find out why Hyungwon was making that happy face ealier .
Sadly it wasn't the answer he was looking for . " Hyungwon said my hair distracted him but I don't know why and how come.. " Minhyuk said with a sad tone .
Wonho didn't like that , not one bit . He knew for the fact that Hyungwon likes stylish people specially if that person has light hair .
Why did you think he died his hair from light brown to blonde ?
Even though he was already stylish , he just wanted to put more impact on his image for Hyungwon . Hyungwon was his reason in staying attractive .
He knew Hyungwon looks at him and Wonho liked it but suddenly being told that Minhyuk distracted him , he felt like in a competition .
Minhyuk sat their looking at Wonho with a blank expression until sudddenly Wonho bursted " I won't lose! "  out of nowhere and walked away .
At that , Mnhyuk was filled with more confusion , " Guess who's dyeing his hair brown again when this comeback over .. " Minhyuk sighed in disapointment . " Me " .
A sudden loud voice from a megaphone could be heard at the other part of the set " Attention Minhyuk !! Next scene in here!! Hurry please " .
After a retouch ,  Minhyuk went inside the house to film , as he went in he saw Hyungwon setting down with a mask on .
The director already told Hyungwon what to do so he just down there to wait , Minhyuk was explained the rest .
" You've seen the movies right ? So just take off the mask but profesionally . You know , Worried . Confused . and a touch of Anger . " said the director .
Hyungwon has been waiting for a while since he got his make up done first .
The camera was being prepared , the two haven't talked since Hyungwon left but they just went straight to filming without any words .
" Action " said the director . Silence was everywhere , the staff had their eyes glued on the two . They felt as if they were getting in a movie .
There were alot of intense staring , that scene took like 30 minutes with none stop filming just to get the perfect angles .
Minhyuk felt his heart skip a beat but tried his best to concenrate , still he struggled looking at Hyungwon's beautiful eyes despite having a mask on .
He slowly tried to take of the mask gently as possible , not because the director told him to but because he wants to .
Hyungwon resisted just like what the director had told him " resist but end up powerless " but for Hyungwon it didn't feel like following instructions ..
it felt more like trying to stop Minhyuk from seeing what makeup noona had done .
Although the bruises on his face weren't real , he didn't want Minhyuk to see them . He felt ridiculous . Still instructions are must be followed .
Minhyuk stared at Hyungwon and Hyungwon did the same , fangirl noonas can be heard squealing but the two ignored every sound , everyone and everything .
Both can hear each other's breath , can feel each other's air as they both exhale and can clearly view each other's eyes .
Wonho was there to spot it all behind the camera . The director gave a very good review on the two's acting which Wonho didn't like .
For him it seemed real , he felt the urge to fight back as he didn't want to let go of Hyungwon without a fight .
Wonho called out to one of the makeup noonas to get his makeup and hair redone just so he could stun Hyungwon with looks and acting .
The director called out to Wonho as his scene with Minhyuk and Changkyun were being prepared ,  he followed the director and passed by Hyungwon with a towel over his head .
Wonho couldn't help but stare at Hyungwon with wet clothes on but an expression on Hyungwon caught Wonho's attention .. " Wait.. Is he blushing ?"
He's pretty close with Hyungwon to know how his body works . Wonho practically studied Hyungwon everyday just so he could get to know him .
He was in state of panic with that thoughts like " What if Minhyuk steals him from me ?? What if Hyungwon likes him?? What will happen to HyungWonho ???!! "  luckily the director was just in time to make him snap out of it , he tapped Wonho on his shoulders " Here wear this " and the director went back to the set .
Wonho felt so annoyed " A mask ? You're kidding me right.. " but he couldn't do anything . " Hyung!! " a voice getting closer and closer .
" kkukkungie .. ah so you ended up with just a mask too ? " asked Wonho , " Yah .. " they both sighed . " Wonho , I.M places " again with the megaphone .
" Okay we'll start now ... Action " .
Minhyuk didn't do much during his filming with I.M and Wonho though he could feel a shiver down his spine " probably Wonho again.. " he thought .
All he did was walk whilst carrying a galon of gasoline in his hands but atleast that walk gave him a small time to think about the bathtub scene he did with Hyungwon .
That scene wasn't that intimate but rather it was the first he got so close with Hyungwon .
Right before they started filming that scene Minhyuk asked Hyung directly about his hair wether he liked or not . That questiong was bugging him for a while .
" I'm not really a fan of white but I do like blondes , still if it's you , I like it . It suits you , it makes me wan't to look at you more . " Hyungwon replied while showing his beautiful smile while starring at Minhyuk in his eyes .
Minhyuk didn't know how to react so he just smiled like he always does and playfully splashed water on Hyung as he was getting dipped in the bathtub . He felt something in his chest , he thought it was weird but he liked it .
The two chatted happily before they started filming " You look cold! Luckily I only need to sit here and pour this thing! " Minhyuk said jokingly .
The director heard about Minhyuk's blaberring and thought of a great idea , " With all that intense staring earlier , might as well put him in too . It might not be comfortable with two persons but it'll only take sec plus fangirls like these stuff " .
" Places you two " said the director . Minhyuk followed the instructions while Hyungwon layed there acting cold and half dead .
After Minhyuk poured the blue liquid the director gave his cut . Hyungwon thought he could be finally free from this small tub and cold freezing water but no , the director had to put Minhyuk in too .
The two couldn't do anything but then again they didn't even bother to argue , it didn't even look as if they hated it .
Hyungwon moved to give Minhyuk space even though there wasn't any in such a tiny bathtub , Minhyuk went in and their bodies were as close as ever . Luckily the other members were busy outside and couldn't see them in that state or else they might start teasing them both .
Hyungwon turned his head to Minhyuk but due to such a small space their noses touched , again , another noona fangirled at the back . " Best job ever " she thought to herself .
Both just chuckled at each other but ended up looking away to avoid eye contact cause of embarassment . " This won't take a while you two " said the director .
" Minhyuk and Hyung point your bodies toward each other as much as you can , also hold hands in the most comfortable way as possible "
Both of them followed the directions without a word to follow back and that's why the director liked working with these two the most .
Minhyuk's arm was across Hyungwon's hip line , his hand holding Hyungwon's and Hyungwon holding his . Minhyuk scanned Hyungwon's face " Even with your eyes closed , your lashes still brings them out " he thought to himself .
They can both hear each other's heart beats , feel each other's body temprature and smell each other scent .
Hyungwon tried his best not to let his heart beat fast but the fact that he was holding Minhyuk's hand made his finger twitch .
" If you're getting cold you can hold my hand tighter " Minhyuk offered , trying to break away the awkwardness . " Yeah .. I'll do that ."
Hyungwon held it tighter but in an a shy manner ; slow but gentle . The two boys felt both their hearts skip a beat but they couldn't do anything and had to continue filming .
" CUT . You two did great !!  still both of your shots doesn't end here , we still need to film some outside but that's for tomorrow . Good job you two , keep it up "
the director praised them non stop as the photographer took pictures of them in every angle possible .


Finally the first day of fliming eneded .
" Get ready in the van , it's time to go back to the building . " said their manager .
The two went in the van together but sat on different places , Hyungwon sat with I.M at the back like always and Minhyuk beside the door .
Wonho was happy seeing the two seperated finally , while sitting at the front seat he thought of how to look good infront of Hyungwon for tomorrow .
He didn't want to lose his chance of impressing him .
All the members feel asleep along the way , it was a long two hour drive at night but before Minhyuk fell asleep he turned his head to look at the person sitting behind his back , Hyungwon with his eyes closed was such a beautiful sight for Minhyuk but those eyes didn't stay shut for  long .
Their glances met . Minhyuk froze and didn't know what to say but Hyungwon broke the awkwardness in an instant " Let's do well tomorrow Hyung " he said .
Minhyuk gave out his brightest smile and the two went back to sleep .
Both of their ears turned really red but luckily everyone except the manager was asleep .

 

 

" What a wonderful day it has been.. "
the two of them thought , remembering every memory of what happened all in their heads .

 

 

 

Short Part 2 : Coming Soon


Chapter 1: Too much typos!! I will fix this tomorrow !!
I just wanted to share this before I go to bed but it ended up in a mess :(
Don't read it if you don't want to , I won't force you :) 

BTW English is not my first language please keep that in mind . Also scratch the One shot I'll try to make a short part 2 


Chapter 1:  I've fix some of the typos , I hope there isn't anything left tho .. BTW this story is made up , not true and not even a theory at that .
So please don't give me any hate , it's just for enjoyment . If you don't like it then don't bother with it , find other ways to make your day complete . :)