Final Condition

Deal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**_______'s POV**

 

Days passed by fast and I'm now at my eight month. Mom and Imo visited me just last week to see how I'm doing and I was finally introduced by Jungmin to his family last month.

 

Jungmin's family is nice, they never judged our relationship and decisions, they are even kind enough to give us some of their time to help me whenever I need to attend a check-up when Jungmin's not around.

 

We've also decided to register for a civil marriage in order to secure our child's future. Jungmin wouldn't want our child to be deemed as an illegitimate one if we're not to file a marriage before I gave birth.

 

All in all, everything is fine.

 

Because of my now huge tummy, I made it a habit to put everything that I need near me; the remote control, cellphone, water and some healthy foods. I either surf the net or the tv channels to entertain myself and take a walk within the house to be exercised.

 

It took me by surprised when I heard our door bell ring when it's only 5pm. Jungmin usually comes home at6:30pm, nonetheless I casually went for the door and pushed aside any ideas I have in mind as to why Jungmin went home this early.

 

Only to be disappointed.

 

"Annyeong, may I come in?" The person at the other side of the door is my father.

 

I know I've been ruthless to him the last time I saw him, but I'm not in the proper well being now to let my anger take the best of me so I softly step aside and let him in.

 

"It must've been harder for you now, you're only waiting for you due date, aren't you?" He asked me after I gave him the juice I prepared for him.

 

"Yes." Is all that came from my lips.

 

I noticed him shifting his gaze and saw him eyeing the ring Jungmin gave me that night, it somehow serves as our wedding ring.

 

"I thought you won't get married with that guy? The father of your child? Or is this another guy we're talking about?"

 

"Aniyo, I married Jungmin, the father of my child." I answered.

 

"What happened? Did he have a change of heart?"

 

"No, I did. He changed my heart. He taught me how to love."

 

There was an awkward silence before he finally reacted.

 

"Did you, perhaps, asked him not to get married of you because... of me?" I didn't expect him to catch up on it but he did.

 

"I... I'm sorry for everything... I... God knows how I never knew your hatred on me would be this bad and that it will last this long. I'm sorry." I saw him kneeling in front of me.

 

In most dramas, people in my situation use to stop anyone kneeling before them, but I didn't. One thing is that it's hard for me, physically. But the other thing is the anger burning inside me.

 

"All my life, I've always seen myself as a ruthless murderer of my own brother... I always beg for your forgiveness yet you dismiss me like a stray dog! You even dare to sell me because you think I deserve it after I killed my own brother?!" I retorted.

 

"You just lost one child, but I lost my only sibling, my only brother! The same brother who would've bravely opposed you if he knew everything you did to me and Eomma!"

 

Tears continue to run on my cheeks and my sobs are becoming louder. My father does the same while still kneeling, pleading and asking for my forgiveness.

 

"I know and I would admit that I'm partly to be blamed about it. If I didn't left you that night, I could've avoided the fire itself! Your brother wouldn't have to die if I didn't..." He said between his sobs/

 

"I told you, I don't need a father. Leave!" I pull him up with the remaining strength I had and push him out, meanwhile he's still begging for my forgiveness until he stopped doing so and tried to composed himself before he turned his back on me.

 

"I know you won't forgive me that easily, but I'm determined to have my little girl back."

 

And that's when I lost it.

 

I can feel a sharp pain in my mid-region and I felt a liquid substance running on my legs.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter