First Condition

Deal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**JUNGMIN'S POV**

 

"Are you sure?" I asked her. I know what we're about to do wouldn't end as easy as she said it would be, not when I have this lingering feelings for her meanwhile what she just wanted from me, is a child.

 

"Yes. Please." And here goes the Jungmin who can never say no to ______.

 

*4 months after*

 

______ asked me to go with her to her parents' place, to formally introduced me as the father of the baby she's pregnant with.

 

No more, no less.

 

I'm just the baby's father. Not that we're lying anyway, she just asked me to give her a baby, not a family. Something I would never understand.

 

"Eomma." she softly calls her mother as we entered their house. A middle aged woman welcomed us and we gave her 90 degrees bow as a sign of respect.

 

"Your mom is in her room." The lady smiled at _____. "And who is this young lad we have here?" She smiled at me which I answered the same.

 

"Park Jungmin-imnida." I answered. "My friend." _____ followed up.

The woman gestured us to go to her mother's room and left to go somewhere within the house. ______ caught my questioning look and knew instantly what's running in my mind.

 

"That's my mom's cousin and her personal nurse as well, as my mom wouldn't want anyone to take care of her as if she's a patient... When in fact, she is." She answered in casually.

 

I somehow felt bad asking her about it, regardless of the fact that I didn't technically ask her at the first place.

 

______ opened the door and finally unveiled a spacious room with few medical apparatus in it and a bed.

 

"Eomma." ______ softly whispered.

 

The figure laying on the bed slowly rise right after, ______ and I immediately bow down our heads as sign of respect.

 

"My girl!" The old woman welcomed us open arms and motioned for ______ to come to her. ______'s eyes are getting misty as she finally sees her mother's face and answered her mom with a tight hug.

 

"I miss you, mom." She whispered and was followed by soft sobs.

 

"Aigoo, this little girl, really! I'm fine okay?" She slightly push _____ away from her to have a good look at her daughter. The old lady wiped away the tears running on _____'s face.

 

"Eomma, have you been eating weĺl? Are you following everything Imo (aunt) is telling you to do and medicines to drink? You look thinner than the last time I saw you!" ______ ranted like a little kid.

 

"I'm so happy to finally see you." That's the only thing her mother answered, but it already says alot about how the old woman is doing all this time without ______.

 

"Eomma," ______ stood up from the bed and went back to my side. "I am pregnant, and this is Jungmin, the father of my baby."

 

"Good day, I'm Park Jungmin." I bowed as I gave her my respect.

 

"I'm going to be a grandma?! Omo! This is a good news!" It took me by surprise as this isn't how I imagined it to be. Knowing that _____ is an only child, I thought her parents would be those typical strict ones; well her mother isn't, probably her father?

 

"By the way," Her mother brought us back to reality. "does that means you're already married? Or are you planning to get married after you give birth?" she asked _____.

 

"Aniyo, Eomma. We'll be living separately." _____ answered immediately, totally alarmed but nonetheless expected her mother to ask this kind of question.

 

"Miane-yo, we really can't get married." I apologetically bowed down again.

 

"Are you perhaps... married? That's why you can't marry my daughter? Or you really didn't love her and took advantage of her?" the hurt is evident in the old woman's voice.

 

As much as I would want to shout out how frustrated I am feeling right now with the whole situation, just merely seeing at ______ looking sulky made me guiltier and goes with the plan.

 

"Aniyo, it just didn't work out. But I would never turn my back on my responsibilities to the baby." I said.

 

"Eomma, we've both agreed to this, there's no need to worry about me. Come on, just rest, it's getting kinda late." ______ slowly tucked her mother and lightly taps her chest until the old lady fell asleep.

 

******

 

After we ate the dinner courtesy of ______'s Imo, she led us to our room.

 

Since there's only a bed and a sofa in it, I offered _____ the bed as she is pregnant and contented myself with the sofa. I was concentrating on falling asleep when I heard ______ calling for me.

 

"Why? Do you need anything?" I immediately stood up and opened the lamp beside me.

 

"Aniyo... Jungmin, I know it isn't comfortable there, my bed is kinda big, you know? We can... like... share on it?" She asked me softly.

 

"Ani... I'm definitely fine. Just sleep comfortably there okay?" I smiled before reaching for the lamp again to turn it off, only to notice her trying to sit down.

 

"Yah, what are you doing?" I stood up and reach for her. Her condition isn't as hard as it was in her first trimester but now that she already entered her second trimester, she obviously had a hard time on coping up with her growing body, therefore I never lower my guard when it comes to her safety.

 

"I told you, just share the bed with me. I can't sle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter