Chapter 02

I love you , Kim Donghyuk!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After run out from the practice room, Donghyuk decided to go back to the dorm. As soon as he arrived the dorm, he go straight to his bedroom and throw himself to the bed. He started to think about what had happened earlier.

Donghyuk doesn't understand why Yunhyeong didn't let him explained himself. He wanted to tell Yunhyeong so bad that he didn't want to yelled at the maknae in the first place. It's just because he's really tired and the pain in his head is killing him. 

Donghyuk suddenly wants to cry when he thought about the way that Yunhyeong looked at him earlier. Yunhyeong is mad at him because he yelled at Chanwoo. The older only cares about Chanwoo's feeling, the older only love Chanwoo. It's the truth that can't be denied and it's the truth that make Donghyuk's heart hurts like hell. All the tears that he has been holding in earlier, finally fall from his eyes endlessly. He ending up crying himself to sleep.

***************

Back to the practice room 

" Chanwoo ah, stop thinking about what Donghyuk has said" Junhoe tried to comfort the younger

" Stop crying, my heart hurts so much when i see you cry like this" Yunhyeong said and the maknae chuckled. Chanwoo decided to stop crying and go back to practice.

10 minites later

Jinhwan, Hanbin and Bobby are coming back from CEO office. And as soon as they enter the practice room, they immediately notice that Donghyuk is nowhere to be seen.

" Where is Donghyuk?" Hanbin asked 

" He..." Junhoe was going to answer with Hanbin but he got cut by Yunhyeong

" He told me that he was really tired and he wants to go back to our dorm to rest" Yunhyeong lied to his leader because he doesn't want Donghyuk to get in trouble because he knows that Hanbin is really overprotective towards Chanwoo. If he knows about the incident he's not going to let it go easily.

" So now are we going to continue practice or stop here today?" Jinhwan asked

" We still have to continue our practice" Hanbin said

" Without Donghyuk?"

" Yes" Hanbin answered in his serious tone and everyone started to go back to practice.

********************

At the dorm

Donghyuk  doesn't know how much time that he spent to sleep but he's just suddenly wake up when he heard some noise from outside the dorm. He assumed that others members are already back. He decided to get up and go into bathroom to wash his face. As he looked in mirror,  he can saw the stained of tears on his cheeks. His eyes are all red and puffy from crying many hours. He hates to see himself in this state so he hurry wash his face, wash away all the tears.

He changed his clothes and prepared himself to go out. He grabbed his wallet and his phone then he leave his room. 

" Where are you going?" Yunhyeong asked as soon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter