Chapter 01

I love you , Kim Donghyuk!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Yah, Kim Donghyuk!!!" 

" Wake up, we have to go to practice today!" The second oldest and sweetest member in Ikon, Song Yunhyeong tried to wake up his fake maknae that still  sleep peacefully

" Five minutes more... hyung" Donghyuk said in weak tone. In fact he has woke up before everyone because he knew thay today they had practice. But as soon as he got up, he suddenly feel that his head is aching. It's really hurt so Donghyuk decided to take some medicine and then went back to sleep, hoping that his headache would disappear soon so he could go to practice with others.

" Okay, Just five minutes more and then you have to get up to do your morning routine and go down to have breakfast with us, Okay?" Yunhyeong explained in detail and Donghyuk just nodded his head. Not many seconds later, he heard the sound of the door being closed so he thinks that Yunhyeong has left already. 

Ten minutes later

Donghyuk is going to kitchen to join the others after he has shower and change his clothes. His headache didn't get any better yet but he didn't tell to others. He thought that he shouldn't be a burden because thier debut day is coming and everyone is busied with their own problems. So Donghyuk told himself that it's just a light headache, it couldn't kill him. He's not a kid, he can bear with this pain.

" Good morning everyone" Donghyuk greeted as soon as he arrived at the kitchen and see his beloved members. But no one reply him thought, they just nodded their heads without looking at Donghyuk. 

" Maybe they're are busy eating so they couldn't greet me back" Donghyuk thought and then he go to sit near Yunhyeong to have breakfast.

" Hi hyungs!!!" Chanwoo that suddenly come out from nowhere greet his members with cheerful voice. 

" My precious maknae has come" Hanbin said happily as soon as he saw Chanwoo's face. 

" Come to have breakfast with us, Chanwoo ah! I made your favorite food" Yunhyeong said as he pulled Chanwoo to sit on the seat next to him. 

" You have to eat a lot, because you became skinnier these days" Jinhwan said

Donghyuk could only watched Chanwoo and envied him. He doesn't mad at Chanwoo that he has all the members' attention because he know that Chanwoo is still a kid and he need a lot of care especially his health is weaker than all of them so he can get sick esily. Everyone has to look after him. Donghyuk understand with these things and he also look after the maknae but sometimes he can't stand the fact that other members treat him and Chanwoo differently. Before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter