Chapter 1

A Step Back In Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lanfeng’s eye flutters open quickly as she stared at the unfamiliar ceiling. She blinked a few times and stared at the wooden ceiling for a few more minute before sitting up abruptly.

   Oh god damn it, my head hurts like a .

She analyzed the foreign room that was decorated in a traditional design, as the room was decorated and cover with magnolias.

   This isn’t the hospital. Where the am I?! I’m not kidnapped, right?

 Lanfeng got off the bed quickly but only to be too lightheaded to support herself, as she sat there flabbergasted and too weak to move. Suddenly the door open and a young teenage girl came in, a wooden tray balanced on one hand skillfully, a frown plastered on her face. She then glanced over at me, a shocked expression came to her face. The girl then hurriedly put the tray down as she came to my side.

   “ Miss! You are awake finally! You’ve been unconscious for three days. First Miss and I have been so worried about you.” the girl yelled slurred as she kept rambling on and on. Lanfeng holds her head as she feels a headache coming.

    What is this girl talking about? Why am I here? My head hurts, this better not be some hidden camera or I’m dead- gonna beat all their bubble gum heads up. And I’m pretty sure that April’s Fools already passed, And so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter