Prologue

A Step Back In Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   Irene makes her way to the exclusive glamorous museum exhibit, where all the ancient rulers of China was placed, and meander around the museum as always. Her presences catch everyone’s attention, well cause it’s not every day you get to see such a peerless beauty like Irene Wu. Irene to say the least was an exceptional beauty, everything about her was stunning, from her poreless porcelain face to her long toned legs and body that she got from all the intense exercise from one of her jobs; a professional athlete.

  Irene was famished from her 24-hour work shift at the hospital as she walked in the corridor of the majestic museum. Even though there are many pros in having a pretty face but there are cons that follow with it, like having every young male patient asking for her to treat her instead of the other doctors. Even though she was exhausted, she still went to the museum that she went to weekly after her long shifts to relieve her stress. Somehow being in the museum always make her feel relaxed and untroubled, her mom always joked about her being born in the wrong era and that she should have been born in one of these ancient eras instead. Irene took her time as she walks down the long row of the hall, where all the important people in Ancient China was placed, but she abruptly stops at the last portrait of the long endless row.

Is this a new portrait?

On the time-worn portrait, was a detailed drawing of a young female,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter