Cleaning Around Campus

School's Guardian
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EDIT:6/29/2019

 

"..." - speech

'...' - thoughts

(Break time, 15 min. before classes resume)

"What!? There's a tough-looking first year that just transferred in?"

"Yes hyung. They said all the first years are terrified of him. If this keeps going on, people will have a hard time believing you're the boss!"

"He's messing with me Jackson. Does he think he can barge in my territory without introducing himself? All right! I, Tuan Mark, will go talk to this first year myself! "

"I knew you would say that hyung."

(In front of a room labeled as 1-B.)

"This is it hyung."

Mark nodded then opened the door.

"Alright! Who's the who just transferred in!?" He shouted as soon as he entered the room. "I'm Mark, the guardian of this school!! Don't you even think you can sneak in here without introducing yourself to me!"

People in the room had various things running around their heads as soon as they saw who was screaming.

'Oh crap! It's the guardian!'

'He talks and acts like an idiot but he's still the guardian for a reason!'

'If the guardian's paying Yongmin a visit on the first day, the guy's definitely not normal.'

'Damn it! I knew Yongmin was trouble! He even dragged us into this mess.'

Mark, not happy with the way the room was so silent and nobody responding, grabbed a random kid at the front seats by the collar.

"Hey wimp! Where's the transfer kid, huh!?"

"H-he's the gu-gu-guy sitting b-by the win-dow seat at t-the l-l-last row." The guy CLEARLY pointed at Yongmin.

When Mark saw Yongmin's face though, his mouth became slightly agape because of shock. He's also sweating excessively and he can't help but shake his bottom lip. He stayed like that for a few seconds until he realized that everyone was still looking at him. If this keeps up, everyone will notice how scared he is right now and if they did, that only means one thing: their fear of him will lessen and they might even label him as a wimp. So in order to avoid that from happening, even if he didn't like to, he started walking towards Yongmin's direction.

'What should I do? I'm the transfer student! Th-this is scary!! I can't believe I'm getting tangled up with scary people on my first day.'

Yongmin watched Mark coming towards him and he felt peeing himself in his pants. People don't know how much scared he was right now due to him being…well, him. His face remained the same; the same scary ones that looks like it might take your soul with just one look. Every step Mark took made him flinch and everybody who was watching noticed. Only difference is they thought that he was shaking with excitement which was definitely not the case. He's dilemma stopped however when Mark stopped walking when he was facing the guy at the seat directly in front of him and grabbed him by the collar like what he did to the poor guy at the front a while ago.

"So it's YOU!!! That's right, it's gotta be you!!!"

The guy looked like he was about to faint.

"W-what? N-n-n-n-o! It's not me!"

"Shut up! It's definitely you!"

Everyone sweatdropped at what had just transpired. If people didn't notice how much of a wimp Mark was a while ago, they sure did now.

"Uhh...Hyung..That's not hi-"

"What are you talking about Jackson!? This dude is definitely it! This guy's giving me dirty looks, see!?" But when Mark glanced back at the guy he was holding, the poor soul have already fainted which made him look more uncool and less believable. But despite all this, he still continued his grand acting.

"Oh, faking faintness so that you can surprise me with a punch eh!? Hah! I'll show you how we do things here at this school ‘TRANSFER STUDENT.’" He put an emphasis on the last word trying to convince himself that. And with that, he dragged the still unconscious guy out of the room. Jackson followed them with his head down, face red, completely embarrassed with his hyung. Not that he will say it to him though.

As soon as the delinquents and the poor guy number 2 they were dragging were gone, the class all turned towards Yongmin. All were sweating bullets for the sheer scare factor he possessed. To make the school guardian back off like that by his presence alone. As for the guy himself;

'Whew. That was close. I thought he was talking about me when he said transfer student but I guess that person just transferred in today also. Oh!!! So that's why everyone looked shocked when I came in and has been strangely quiet ever since 1st period. It was because they couldn't believe there were two transfers in one day. Ahh~. I'm pretty sure it would become a fun class once again pretty soon.'

Yep. Hopelessly naïve indeed.

Suddenly three girls entered the room and noticed how everyone was even more tensed compared to a while ago when they left.

"Hey what happened when we were gone?" Chaeyoung asked the girl beside him as Tyuzu listened in.

"Yongmin destroyed the guardian by just a glare. You should have seen it! It was scary and awesome at the same time. Where were you three anyway?"

"Oh, we just came back from the comfort roo- wait what!? He destroyed Mark with just one look!?" Chaeyoung hissed.

"I knew he was dangerous unnie. Did you hear that?" Tyuzu asked the oldest among the three but when they glanced at her, she was out of it. She was currently looking at the ceiling and muttering Rainbows over and over again then giggling and bending her fingers afterwards.

The two couldn't help but sigh. Their unnie was definitely not normal.

Jackson was currently poking the cheeks of the guy they just dragged out of the room who was still unconcious.

"Hyung. This isn't him."

"I know that."

'Then you didn't need to drag him out.' the younger one thought.

"Did you see that bastard's eyes? They ain't ordinary ones. I've got many experiences in fights so I can tell if a guy is strong or weak just by sizing him up. And that guy is definitely strong. The type of evil er who lives just to fight."

"Yes. I was scared too. It felt like an electric current was running through my back. My knees were shaking like crazy too." the younger one confessed.

"Hah! So you felt it too huh? That's makes even greater proof. That's his *Gi." *Chi in Chinese and Ki in Japanese

"Gi!? When you say Gi, do you mean like in Dragon Ball and stuff? You're saying he's that strong!?"

"Exactly or maybe it could be his Haki. Either way, if we take one step closer to him, he might whip out his knife and continually stab us. And if my intuition is correct, he's even worse than that. He's a freaking dope addict."

"What!? Heroin!?"

"Yeah. I've been around enough fights to recognize his type. His deathly pale skin and the bags under his eyes gave it away. So don't provoke him. He might rip you apart if you did that."

"O-okay." Jackson gulped loudly.

(After school)

The bell rings but nobody even dared to move. They were all thinking that Yongmin might kill them if they leave first. So when the said guy stood up, walked out and close the door, everybody in the room released the breath they didn't know they were all holding in.

"YES! HE'S GONE! I'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter