Ciel

The Royal

Chaerin is walking down the street, dragging her trunk with her all the way down to a base area of Tokyo where small and some dirty dock is lining up close by the street. She looking around, looking for one specific house on the street, sometimes she looking at a piece of paper on her hand. 'The biggest and clean house near a big pine tree.' Is written on it with kanji.

She looking for the specification once again after 15 minutes of searching the houses that identicaly look alike from outside and just then she found a house that is looks somehow similar to the specification she hold except the clean part -cuz the house look as dirty as the others or may be it just a slight cleaner then the others. She finally put her trunk down and rest in the front of the house gate she then push the bell, waiting for another minutes whishing it was really is the house she looking for before finally getting response.

"Whats the password?" A cocky voice can be heard trough the intercom, in japanesse.

Chaerin rolled her eyes lazily but inside she feel relief because she can hear that voice beside a scary deep voice from drunk guy who just coming from a nearby club. "You wanna die." She said in pure korean with a very professional cold tone, faking it perfectly.

"How can you find my house?" The voice asking, sounds more cocky than before.

" you, open the door or i'll kill you." Chaerin said raising her middle finger towords the intercom even if the person inside can't see it.

"Dad, Chaerin cursed at me!" The voice whine annoyingly towards his father,

"Just open the door, Seungri." Another voice can be heard but more distant than the cocky one.

"Fine, come in." And the gate is finally opened, showing her a couple of ladders leading to the main door of the house.

She enters the small gate and walk with her trunk just to see her cousin is standing on the door with his hand crossing in front of his chest while looking at her as if throwing daggers towards the girl.

"What?" She asks sharply.

He didn't answered but just took her trunk on her hand and enters the house.

Looking at the house inside the gate, sure it is more clean than the other but still not to her liking cuz in her eyes it was more than enough for her to get her cleaneing team to clean every ince of the house, it just their definition of clean in way too far diferent level and it gross Chaerin even more after seeing her cousin's annoying face but she enters the house anyway. Inside she can see her uncle is preparing food in the kicthen that desighed open with only some glass panel separate it from the main room that looks like as if there was a war break in there. Clothes everywhere, Chaerin didn't know either it was clean or not and not to mention the smell that lingering in the room it was as if there somethibg rotting there.

"Samchon, don't say you two keeping bodies somewhere cuz so stink everywhere." She said as she observing the house more, looking for a safe place for to sit on.

"Yah, is that the only thing you can said to your uncle after 5 years?" The man turned his body to face his niece, whining with spatula on his hand.

Chaerin looked at him from head to toe judgementaly. He looks like a fool wearing apron and head bent to keep bangs off from his pale face, eventho it makes him looks hot for some reason but still he looks like a fool in that outfit, it made him looks like a house wife in theire mid thirties while whining. She can't help it but laught it off. "You look like an ajuma." She said in between her laugh and sit on the only chair that didn't have some clothes laying on it: across Seungri.

"Yah!!" The uncle growl, looking at his niece as if he can shots some bullets out of it but then he heard another laughter: a soft but still audible for his superior ears.

His son smiling while looking at the telivision that is airing a murder scene. "Now can you believe me? You look ridicoluos." Seungri said unamused, picking some popcorn inside the big bowl he prepare before.

"Seungri even you?" He looking at his son unbelievable.

"Thats what i am trying to say for the past five years, i don't want to say this but thanks Chae." He say cooly without turning his attention from the telivision.

"Whatever." He turned off the stove, taking off his apron before walking to the kids and join them. "Kijin call me this morning, what now?" He asks looking more serious while set himself beside his son.

So do Chaerin, after hearing her dad's name, her expression become more dark and unreadable even for her uncle. "Nothing." She said stubornly while looking at another direction but her cousin and uncle.

"And you wish us to keep you here." Seungri said, he crossed his arms in front of his chest with all attention on his cousin now, eying her with an arrogant stare as if he is some boss of a street gang.

She want to punch that face so much but she know that wont take her to anywhere but kicked out. " you." She said without a sound to Seungri.

"Seungri is right you know." Her uncle said and cross his arms like Seungri did before, eying her like a criminal. Like father like son, she though to herself, cursing colorfull words inside her mind. "I don't want him to know where am i but that doesn't mean i can't tell him where you are." He continued, more firm in his deep voice.

It didn't give Chaerin any other choice but to say. "Fine." In defeat.

 

-+ Ciel +-

 

She is sit on the counter stool, asking the batender a glass of orange juice, she feel thirsty from wearing her dress for almost 3 hour without any drink because there only alcholic drinks all around and she don't want to hurt her stomach with that beside she is still underage. But the bartender just laughing at her while looking at her like a hungry dog with his pair of red eyes, clearly haven't sleep for two days.

"Orange juice or i'll pull those eyes out of it socket." He said venomously the time she relieze what the man doing.

Well its not all his fault, he just looking because he has two healthy eyes and a very normal mind. Its just how charming Chaerin can be when she puts a dress on and wear some make up on her already beautiful face, her gold mermaid tail dress with cleavage that pep-at her flawless chest: just enough to make men go crazy, and her slightly more mature face because of her make up. Its just too hard to not stare at her when she is in front of you, especialy for a normal man.

The bartender hurriedly heads to the refrigerator and took out one carton of orange juice and pour it into a crystal glass before give it to the thirty girl who drawn it in one go and asking for more when her father walking towards her with a tall guy following behind him.

"Seohyuk-ssi this is my daughter Lee Chaerin." Her dad introduce the tall guy who strech his hand almost imediately towards Chaerin and smiling, showing off his white teeth.

"Fancy meeting you, young lady." He said with his deep voice, scans Chaerin from head to toe which is annoy her.

She just bowed as a reply, totaly ignore his hand but then her father stern voice can be heard: warning his daughter while scolding her trough his stare. "Me too." She finally said after a short mental battle with her father but still ignore Soohyuk hand. She just not in the mood for manner when in the first place she know what her father's intention.

Seohyuk just chuckled and take his hand back but then he stop abruply when he relieze Chaerin glaring at him: a death glare to be exact.

"Lee Chaerin." Her father coming out more stern then before.

"Yes father?" She answered in playing tone looking at her father with a 'i know what you want and you wont get it' stare with a sweet smile.

For the next five minutes they keep staring at each other but some colleague call him and finally their bettle is over for now as he have to leave to the person. "I have to leave you two, don't cause any trouble." he wishpered wait more like hissed to Chaerin in the end of his sentence and turned to Soohyuk, hailed him with a kind smile. "Seohyuk-ssi, i'll see you soon." He said.

"Ah yes sir." Soohyuk reply with the same fake smile.

And he leave, not before glaring at his only daughter who just smirking at the old man.

"How am i? Looks better in real life right?" She said as if she talk to his friend despite the between the two of them.

"Excuse me?"

"Oh cut the crap man, i know your mother show you my picture before you actually meet me here." She said a bit startled the man at first but he keep his face cool even if inside he is not, not when Chaerin winks her cat-like eye at him. "So you like me?" She asks boldly.

"Who wouldn't?" Soohyuk said couldn't keep himself cool anymore.

"I'm no joke right? Big s and hipped up butts." She said and drink her orange juice cooly while the man trailing the juice slide down to and finally he find his eyes staring on her chest.

"W what?" The man blushing red, tryimg his best to look away from what he saw before.

She chuckled. "Honestly i really like you just being a bro, is that cool?" She watching his expression, after what she said before and another thing she didn't relieze, now the man keep avoiding to look at her. "Boys, of course you have to taste me first, forget it man or you will rotten in hell and regret everything you just thinking in that mind." She continue.

"What are you talking about?" The man now more startled of the girl's choice of words then before, looking straight at the girl who smirking at him.

She grab his neck tie and pull him to face her closely. "Don't even dare e with this face inside your mind or i'm swear i'll make you lose your uality." And she pushed him away make the man lose his balance, fall right to the stool before him, froze while wathcing her back slowly disappear in the crowd of people dancing at the center of the big ballroom.

 

Back to reality her uncle is looking at her with his as big as saucer eyes, gulping hard while his son smiling proudly and clapping beside him.

"And what happened after that? I know thats not all." Seungri said much to calm for his father's liking.

And Chaerin just nods to Seungri's comment.

"What? There is more?" Her uncle who is already in shock asks and lookibg at his son: who unnormaly looks so serious and all calm while looking at his cousin. "Lee Seunghyun?" He demands for an explanation.

"I know since i'm the only person her father wont bother even when she calls me everyday." Seungri said as a metter of fact. Yes Chaerin always tell everything to Seungri, even they look like cat and dog when they meet but they are more close then people think they are.

 

She is heads to the buffet when she saw her father is talking with some other businessmen that looks like much older then him, he is the youngest of the group Chaerin tought as she watch her father all polite, just nods at everything the other said. She just relize they seems looking at one person not far from where they stand, looks all cynical and hatefull towards the man who just standing alone watching people dancing on the dance floor she just through a while ago.

Despite his surroundings that seems lively with people moving her and there: moving along with the classic music that playing, he looks so lonely and somehow lost. That somehow draws Chaerin's interest because something inside her shouting that the man is just like her except he is more harmless then her.

"Annyeong." She greets the man casually despite of her .

The man is smiling at her, a very bright smile that just shouts sincarity out of it. "Annyeong." He reply, smiling more brightly when he see her, turn his eyes into a pair of charming crescents.

More then a bussinesman she get the vibe of a childish aura out of him, and she can't help but chuckled at the thought. "Wanna dance?" She asked.

The man looks starled for a second but then he gestured his hand: asking for Chaerin's, and with a big smile she takes his hand carefully. To her surprise he didn't kiss her hand and just pull her gently, hand in hand walking to the crowd.

He put his hand on the her back carefully while the other hand is holding her's highly and starting to lead her to dance, following the slow music when all the time Chaerin did is just looking at the man carefully.

"What is your name, young lady?" Said the man with his calming voice looking at the girl warmly.

For a second Chaerin can only stare at him. "Lee Chaerin, what yours?" She said quickly.

He chuckled before answered in a calming manner. "My name is Dong Jishin, you are a very stuborn girl." He said and release his hand from her back and her grip: let her to do the spin. "Reminds me of someone." He continued after she get back to her previous position.

"Who?" She asks curious.

"My son, he maybe one or two years older than you." He smile but somehow inside he didn't, she didn't know if it just her imagination or not but she clearly can saw longing inside his eyes.

"By the way, didn't you know me Mr. Dong?" She try to change the subject, she didn't know why.

"Of course i do." He said looking at the girl with a same smile she get before she ask him to dance with her.

And just that another queation slips from Chaerin's lips. "How can people looking at you so hatefully, Mr. Dong?" The question she never ever wanna ask if she know what is the answer in the very first place.

"Because i'm capable of shutter a big company like Ciel group with only one word."

 

She looked at her uncle as if she would cry any minutes. "After that day i can't forget his every words and dad keep asking why i did that? And what we were talking." She said. "Nothing happen with company but he never leave me alone, that drives me crazy samchon." She continued, pull her hair, frustrated.

"And?" Her uncle asking for more information, he can understand some part of it and why is she here: because well he know who this Dong Jishin and what he capable off, but still that is not the reason his niece ruaway from home.

"I tell him to stop whatever he planned for good and he slaps me." She said pouts her lips childishly.

"Why the hell are you did that? Even dad can't do anything about that." Seungri in loudly with mocking face towards his cousin.

"Yah, you make me sounds like a coward Seungri." His father said pouts with Chaerin who is became so quiet.

Seungri massage the bridge of his nose and close his eyes, trying to compose his temper while the other two keep their pouty lips for god know why. "Dad, how serious her problem now?" He asks.

And with that his father's expression became serious and harder. "Very seriuos." He said. "But since our company is still exist, i think he say it just to warn you." He continued looking at Chaerin, raise his eyebrows and sighing.

Chaerin only looking at her uncle in a solemn face.

He cleared his throat. "Back to the topic i'll approve you staying then, Seungri what about you?" He looks at his son who is looking at his cousin worriedly because she became so quiet unlike her.

"Since she is 'so' stupid, i approve besides since she is here she will take a good care of this house, thats not bad." He said wathcing the change on his cousin's expression. He smiled but just a second before Chaerin throwing dagger through her eyes towards him and he put the same annoying face again.

Her uncle click his finger. "Thats right!" he said happily before standing from his seat. "You stay and i'll continue to cook." He said Chaerin but not before glaring at the kids. "Don't fight!" The older man command before heading to the kitchen leaving the kids whose ready to start a war.

"S-T-U-P-I-D girl." Seungri chants with his annoying face while his eyes now on the telivision again.

"You wanna die." Hissed Chaerin.

"Try it, kill me and my dad will kick you out." Answered the boy calmly in a sing song tone.

" you!" Cursed the girl have nothing else to do since he is always the winner, he is Seungri after all.