.05

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Their van completely stopped in the middle of the road, the driver stepped on the breaks and everyone inside the van stared at the owner of that voice, who wouldn't she suddenly shrieked to everyone's surprise. Kang Seulgi would never act this way, was she in pain? was anything troubling her? or was it just because she had a shock of her life.

"Seulgi-yah are you okay?" Joohyun asked the younger girl, she was seated next to her afterall. Seulgi was so embarassed of what she did she wanted to cover face with her hair and hide, or maybe just go out of the van and live in a cave somewhere no one would find her. Okay..maybe that was an exaggeration. Seulgi could only bow in appology to everyone she surprised she could've caused an incident that would in danger the lives of everyone in that vehicle. 

"i'm alright unnie...." She smiles at everyone, but her insides are still in a whirlwind of emotions. Taking a deep breath, she open her phone again and decided to talk to chim, or better yet Park Jimin.

bear:
how did you find out!?? did you figured it out on your own or-

chim:
hmm yes

bear:
wow i..

chim:
i'm kidding.. actually before getting off the plane i overheard your groupmates calling you bear unnie.

bear:
then no fair!! -inserts an angry sticker-

chim:
hehe~ waeyo? why? all is fair in love and war

Jimin wanted to punch himself, why is he mentioning the word love. He is surely going to scare her away.

bear:
hmpph. still you got the upperhand. how would i know you would be chim!

Jimin could hear himself sigh in relief.

chim:
you just...feel it.. hehehehe

bear:
>:(

chim:
noona D: don't be mad.

bear:
hmphh.

chim:
what should i do to make you less mad D:

bear:
treat me to icecream.

KANG SEULGI get a hold of yourself! she thought to herself. did she just lowkey ask him out on a date. They just met. Date- no this isn't a date this is a just hanging out..with a new friend.

bear:
and..buy me boxes and boxes of pringles!!

chim:
those are unhealthy though,,just one can of pringles.

bear:
you traitor!! >:( you said you liked them

chim:
i do but you gotta eat a complete meal too. hmm why don't we eat jjajangmyeon then eat ice cream after. what do you think?

Okay Park Jimin..you just literally asked her out to go eat with you. A man and woman sharing a meal together, just the two of them.Speaks a lot.

bear:
hmmm okay then jjajangmyeon is good too. pick me up at 4 pm? 

Kang Seulgi...did you just tell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter