.01

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When will you ever see the biggest and brightest stars come together in one event? no other than the year end Mnet Asian Music Awards. The only the hottest groups are invited to witness the event; and what better way to celebrate a year end award? an after party of course. Set in a secret location in MAMA awards 2015 host, Hongkong. Not even all the stars that were in the mama event itself were invited, only the winners were. 

Amidst the chattering of people, the blasting of electronic dance music on the speakers, the blinding lights and the bodies grinding against each other and dancing; was the flash of orange hair, clear despite the flashing of different colored lights. Afterall, his current hairstyle was made for him to stand out, but there he remains on the side along with his group members that were too tired and too sleepy to be in this kind of event, of course with the exception of their youngest member that was definetely too young for these type of parties. He had his phone on his hand, doing nothing in particular, he was surfing the net and he came across cute photos of bears and he can't help but recall and ask himself.

"why can't i take my eyes off her?" it was obvious, he tried to control it but he couldn't. he could only pray that the other people won't notice and not make a big deal about it. The tabloids may have never caught what he did, but some netizens did. He knew that they did for he knew why they would bother to investigate such. There were people who wish they would be together, that woman that caught his eye. It wasn't just that event. Everytime he sees her in person or even in images and videos. She was truly captivating.

His train of thoughts were disturbed when he felt someone tap his shoulder. How? he was leaning on a wall. He turns around and saw Bigbang's maknae looking intoxicated from what looked like a balcony that was meant to be for the VIPS. "how did he reach me from t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter