3 out of infinity

drabble/one shot dumps

“It’s me. period.”

“no. it’s me.”

absolutely not.

“i’ve known her longer than you, so it’s me.”

“I’m her boyfriend.”

“I’m her best friend and her servant- that’s right, i’m proud of that.”
 

soojung came approaching the table, putting down a tray full of foods. “What are you guys arguing about?” then her hand reaching out for fries, taking a seat next to sehun.

 

“She took my fries first! See?”

“She might be craving for fries at the moment and it’s the closest food to her. It doesn’t get you the title right away!” amber replied, ignoring soojung.

 

Baekhyun, who was sitting next to amber and just put his phone down in favor of taking a chicken wing, added, “yeah what’s it all about, you two have been arguing on our way here.”

Sehun abruptly leaned over baekhyun, startling the latter and the chicken wing flew (pun intended) out of his hand, (thankfully) landed on an empty plate.

“So, soojung eats like this. She’d take a bite from one food, and then another bite of other foods-” amber nodded next to him. “-and when she’s done, she’d give the rest of them to me.”

“And me. I’m her original trashcan.” she added.

“No, it’s me.”

“No… it’s me.”

That’s what you guys have been arguing about?!” baekhyun gaped.

“So who’s your trashcan?” amber asked, and both her and sehun turned their heads towards soojung, who was now reaching out for nuggets.

“I’m sorry, what?”

 

*from amber vs manager fighting over being krystal's trashcan lmao. watch it here !