Chapter 2

White Confession

Donghae's POV

She's kinda cute... I wonder if she has a boyfriend.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" I said bluntly. "No I don't" she said. "Are you sure?" I said disbelieve and she nodded. YEAH! Great! She doesn't have a boyfriend! This is my chance!

Jessica's POV

There was a awkward silence between us until I broke the silence. "Tiffany!" I waved my hand to her. "Is she your friend?" he asked and I nodded. "Jessica!" she shouted and run towards me and hug me. "Is he your boyfriend?" she asked while pointing at Donghae. "He is Donghae, my friend" I said.  "But you like Donghae, right?" she shouted so everybody could hear it and I'm blushing. Great. Donghae hears it. "What?" he said and looking at me. "She likes....." she almost say 'you' but I quickly cover . "What? NOTHING's happened!" I said. Tiffany is laughing at me. "Shut up!" I said and punch her arms playfully.

Donghae's POV

Jessica's talking with her friend. I was alone. Luckily, Siwon Hyung comes with Tiffany. "Yah! Hyung!" I said. "Donghae!" he said and I did high five with him. "What are you doing with Jessica?" he said. Wait. He knows her? "You know her?" I said. "Of course, she's Tiffany's best friend! We like to hang out together." he explained. I just nodded. "I met her in front of our university, she was waiting here when I get here" I said. "Donghae, I think soon she'll be your girlfriend" he whispered. My heart beats so fast. I'm blushing. I can't look straight at Jessica now. I was too nervous. "But you like Donghae, right?" Tiffany shouted. And I look at Jessica, she's blushing. "What?" I said. "She likes..." Tiffany said but Jessica covered with her hands. Jessica looks at me and says,"What? NOTHING's happened!" she said. She likes me? Great. Yeah. My heart is beating faster. "H-Hyung..  J-Just.. Take a seat" I said. "Why are you stuttering?" he asked. "I-I don't know. J-Just take  seat" I said. I'm stuttering again, it makes people knows how nervous I am. Damn. "Come on Tiffany!" Siwon Hyung said and sits beside Tiffany. Great. Jessica's besides me. I can't look at her straight.

My phone is ringing. It was a message from Kyuhyun.

From: Kyuhyun

Yah, Hyung come home to our dorm!

Seohyun's here. She fainted. Come here

and bring her friends... If you know. Or

bring Siwon Hyung!

"Hyung! Seohyun fainted! Let's go to our dorm!" I shouted at Siwon Hyung. "Tiffany, kajja!" he said and grab Tiffany's wrist. "Jessica... Let's go" I said and smiled.

Jessica's POV

"Jessica... Let's go" he said and smiled. He's so cute. He grab my wrist. "Come in." he said. " What about Tiffany?" I said. "She'll go with Siwon" he said and I entered his car. "Seohyun fainted" he said. What?? "Are you sure? You're joking, right?" I said. "Do I look like?" he said and look at me. "Damn!" I shouted. "By the way how do you know Seohyun?" I asked. "Of course I know, Kyuhyun always brings Seohyun to our dorm to help her assignment. And he always tells us everything about Seohyun." he said. I chukled. He look at me and smiled. "Kyuhyun likes her." he said. "But Seohyun thinks he is her brother, not more" I said seriously. "Poor Kyu" he said. His phone is ringing. "Jessica, please read out my message" he said and give his phone. "Why don't you..?" I asked. "I'm driving now." he said. "Okay".

From: Kyuhyun

Hyung, Siwon Hyung came earlier

and Tiffany helped Seohyun, they

bring Seohyun to her dorm. So, you're

free now.

"Okay, I'll bring you to your dorm" he said. "Okay, thanks" I said. He drives to my dorm and finally we're arrived at my dorm. "So, we're here" he said. "Thanks, Oppa" I said and smiled at him.

Donghae's POV

"Thanks, Oppa" she said and smiled. "Oppa?" I said. " Why? Is it wrong?" she asked me. "No, it's okay. I like it" I said. "So, bye!" she said. I smiled at her. "Goodbye!" I shouted. She smiled. "I love you!!" I shouted. What? I said it? Damn. I don't know why I said it. She looks at me and I said "NOTHING!". Then, I go to my dorm.

-To Be Continued-

 

Short Chapter? Hehe. I'm sorry. And I'm sorry for grammatical mistakes.

And thank you so much to my 3 new subscribers:  annaniza, TheBlessed197, sujugenislove22

By the way, my friend (TheBlessed197) makes a fanfiction, an action fanfiction. Please read his fanfiction. And don't forget to subscribe and comment. Rated because of the language and harsh words. Here's the fanfiction, The Korean Job: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/85400/the-korean-job-apply-open-2pm-action-apply-snsd-superjunior-you

 

Please comment and subscribe! And, again, for Indonesian, you can comment in Indonesian to make it easier. Thank you very much! Good luck for all your activities! ^^

By the way please support Haesica, vote for Jessica in this polling: Which girl is better for Donghae (From Super Junior)?

www.acepolls.com/polls/1209238-which-girl-is-better-for-donghae-from-super-junior

Please vote for Jessica! ^^ Thank you