Kwon Jiyooong! Series: Dinner

Kwon Jiyooong! Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alright Youngbae I’ll see you down here in two days.”

After taking the call he went to patio where Taeyeon is sitting.

“Youngbae and Hyorin wanted a change of scenery and I invented them here. I hope you don’t mind.” He explained.

“Of course not.” She assured him.

 

They are currently in Jeju. Jiyong bought a property on the island before he enlisted. They go here whenever Jiyong has a vacation from the army or whenever Taeyeon wants to breathe from her environment. It is perfectly located on a quiet neighborhood, away from the hustle of the city.

 

“What’s for dinner?” Distracting Taeyeon from whatever she is thinking.

 

“I’m jealous Ji.” She answered looking straight to his eyes.

 

“Wait, what? I’m asking you what’s for dinner and you’re saying you’re jealous?!” Alarmed by her sudden confession, he went to her side and cupped her face.

 

“Aren’t you jealous Ji?”

 

“I can’t understand you babe.”

 

“Youngbae and Hyorin. They can now freely date wherever, whenever they want. I wanted to do that to. I wanted that for us too.”  A sense of sadness is evident on Taeyeon’s voice.

 

“Of course, they’re married so they can now do that.” Jiyong stated.

 

“I know but still I’m jealous.”

 

“I want to date without hiding.” She sighed.

 

“Hmm. Let’s see... you also wanted us to collaborate on our music. Do tv programs together. Attend each other’s concerts. Write comments on each other’s Instagram accounts too. What else Tae?” He recited while counting on his fingers.

 

“Yah.” She playfully hit him.

 

“We have too many commitments babe. We have contracts in case you forget.”

 

“You have too many commitments.” She corrected him, emphasizing the word ‘you’.

 

Jiyong chuckled at that.

 

“Don’t tell me you’re against my job now when you sometimes have no time to see me for weeks Tae. We’re kinda same.”

 

She looked up to him and said,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter