on my own.

She was alone.

She sent it- the multiple texts on how she couldn’t do it anymore, she sent them after an hour from the last text that was sent to her from her now ex-girlfriend.

 it was nothing special just a plain-after-fighting-text ''fine goodnight,’’ perhaps moonbyul was tired of trying with the older girl- perhaps she wasn't much of anything worth trying for since the younger girl never fought for their relationship in the past. 

She knew it was cowardly, breaking up with someone over text but since it was basically a long distance relationship and since she only saw her when she would visit her uptight cousin hwasa - she wasn't able to go to the younger girls house directly because her dad just didn't like her for some none existant reason. - breaking up over text was the only way to go.

going to hwasa's house was better then going with her mom and stepdad when they would leave for another dreadful meeting that kept their daughter away from school and any social civlization, plus just being ignored entirely by them.

1 year she thought to herself as she put her phone down on the table stand beside her.

1 year- it wasn't much of a waste- the first time she broke up with her was not as calm as it was this time. perhaps the other girl sleeping and not knowing what's happening is somewhat taking a toll on the numb feeling she feels from this.

 

 

 She looks around at this more or less familiar place- that was not her home but her distant cousins house, this was one of the many places she went when staying at her hwasa’s house was too much and yet her parents were at another meeting.

 

 

 

she doesnt understand why she isn't as broken up as she was before- maybe the other hard feelings she felt before are covered by this shock she put herself through not even 5 minutes ago or maybe the relationship had run it's course.

She knew this was going to happen soon anyway, she knew it as soon as she would hold the younger girl and she didn't feel the spark she used to feel, she knew when the long conversations would now just be a ''come over to hwasa's house'' or  just nothing. 

 

It's not a huge loss because she was never a huge talker- they never had all day conversations that she was used too from her other relationships.

 

 

it's been such a long time, she doesn't remember how it feels to be adored like how she was very much used too. 

 

 

she sniffles and checks the time 

2:11am

 

 

Her mind was running marathons and she couldn’t think straight as her thoughts were piling one over the other.

 

She wishes she was still so inlove with moonbyul like she was when they first started dating

 

she wishes she could have just told her how she felt when her brother the only family memeber she was close too had said he didn't want anything to do with her anymore.

 

 

She wishes she was mentally capable to handle all her problems and still try with moonbyul.

 

 

 

She wishes she could rewind what she did just so she can still say she has someone there even though it didn't feel like it.

Perhaps she was too old for her and the younger girl wasn't emotionally capable of handling a relationship with someone who was very complex.

 

 

tears start falling down her face as she desprately tries to wipe them away.

 

 

Solar knew in her mind that the cheating she had done in the past and all the stuff that she didn't deal with had probably shown to moonbyul and moonbyul had probably had enough.

 

 

she knew moonbyul stopped trying- she knew that moonbyul loved her too much to break up with her.

 

 

moonbyul deserved better they both knew that.

 

 

 

The tears came down like a waterfall as her hands went up as if they were trying to stop them from falling.

 her shoulders started shaking as she was sobbing unintentionally

 

 

Solar thought to herself how lame and embaressing to have an emotional breakdown at somewhere that isnt her home, she sobbed as quietly as she can, something that she was almost too familiar with.

 

she layed down as she held a pillow too her face as the uncomprehendable situation had finally unfolded before her eyes.

 

she was alone.