Luhan

Just a Glance

Luhan #2

Luhan Pov.


I sighed resting my head against the pillows. Being hurt had its perks of coarse!! But in my opinion, it just down right !!! I shifted so I was able to reach lays food and drink the bubble tea Sehun got me. "You okay hyung?" Sehun said softly while eyeing me. I sighed looking him dead in the eye. " I want to go, really badly. I want to be up on stage with you guys, to see and hear the fans! I really wish I could... But I can't while being hurt." I finished looking at my lap. Sehun walked over and started rubbing my back. I started feeling kinda nauseous and sickly, that I didn't even notice or care when Sehun sat on my bed. I rubbed my head a bit groaning. "Luhan-hyung? You don't look very good..." Sehun began to say, worry clearly evident in his voice. Before I could reply a knock came on the door. Sehun called them in whilst keeping his attention on me, continuing to rub my back. "Hey did anyone see my..." Lay began to say popping his head through before his sight landed on his food sitting in my lap. I leaned a bit on Sehun feeling like I was going to get sick any minute and trying really hard to hold it down. "Oh come on Sehun! I have enough trouble with Luhan stealing my food, I don't need you too!!" He groaned out before actually seeing what Sehun had all stolen. His eyes widened slightly. "Please tell me no one was eating the chips..." He gave a frightful look to me. "I gave them to hyung why?!" Sehun asked finally turning his attention to Lay. I also looked at Lay as his face paled. "They may or may not have had chilli powder on them?" He said giving off a scared chuckle. I growled lowly, glaring at him. "What?!" Sehun shouted out. Sehun gave Lay a glare before looking at me again worry all over his face. "That's why you look sick..." He said, but I wasn't paying attention. I continued to glare at Lay as I made my way to get out of bed. Lay's eyes widen as he bolted back out, but before I could give chase a shooting pain went up my back causing me to wince. I felt hands on my back and shoulder leading me to laying down on the bed. "Hyung~! You can't just go chasing people when you're seriously injured!!" Sehun scolded. I rolled my eyes but nodded anyway. Not even a minute later and Xiumin was walking through the door complete confusion written across his face.