Luhan

Just a Glance

Luhan's pov

 

As I ran into my room, well... Lays too... But anyway.
As I ran into the room I immediately stopped, looking around the room I noted that Lay was asleep, not surprising, and the snacks I'm about to steal are underneath his bed. 
Don't ask how i know that, I just do...
Quietly walking over to Lays bed I tripped falling to the floor.
Holding my breath I looked up at Lay to see him still asleep.
'Whew that was close...' I crawled the rest of the way there and reached my hand under the bed, feeling around for anything.
I couldn't feel anything so I got lower and reached out farther.
And finally, after a few pats my hand hit something squishy.
A million thoughts went through my mind as I was Grabbing whatever it is and pulling it out.
as my hand came from under the bed an awful stench rose from it.
Looking at what was currently in my hand, I nearly threw up what little food I had in my stomach.
It was a rotten apple.
'Why does lay have a... Rotten...Apple... Under his bed?! And how long has it been under there?!' I thought.
A million of other questions ran through my head, all about the pile of mush, which was currently dripping from my hands, and lay.
"What are you doing?" I heard, whipping my head up to lock my eyes with a sleeping lay looking at me and the mush.
"What am I doing?! What about, what the hell is a rotten apple," I lifted my hand which still consisted some of the mush, "doing under your bed?!" I nearly yelled at him.
He just looked at me and shrugged.
"I have no idea, and why were you looking under my bed?" He asked quizzically.
I gave him a quick glare whipping the leftover mush on my hand on a piece of clothing that was lays, which happened to be a shirt.
"I was looking for snacks... For me xiumin and tao..." I answered making sure every little piece was off before tossing the now dirty shirt at lay.
Turning around I walked out of the room before he could say anything else and walked back downstairs.
'Still hungry, and D.O isn't here, so we can't just have him cook...'
"Luhan." I turned around just in time to catch a small bag of... 'Lay's potato chips... Coming from lay...' I gave him a 'wtf?' Face.
He just shrugged and walked into the living room.
I walked into the kitchen and sat at the table thinking about what pans we should use.
Finally Opening the bag, I began eating the chips while I waited for xiumin to come back with tao.  
A few seconds later I finished the bag of chips and through them away, walking out of the kitchen to see xiumin coming out with a clueless tao behind him.
'Muwahahahaha...' I thought, smirking to myself.