Epilogue

The Crowned Affairs

“When is your boyfriend coming? I can’t stand looking at your face anymore.” Jongdae threw a scrunched up tissue at Baekhyun.

 

“You think I can stand yours?” Baekhyun took a sip of the coffee that has already turned cold. “He said he’s reaching soon.”

 

The doors to the café opened and two handsome men walk through it, drawing stares from everyone in the place.

 

“Yifan!” Baekhyun ran to hug the taller, causing the latter to almost lose his balance.

 

“Ugh, can you all please get a room! I’m going to puke if I-,” Jongdae stopped when he saw the other man beside Yifan. A bright smile was plastered on his face and his tone was sweeter now, “Oh, hello Jongin.”

 

“Hello, hyung.” Jongin waved as he walked towards Jongdae.

 

“Yifan, what took you so long?” Baekhyun nuzzled into Yifan’s broad chest. “I’m hungry…”

 

“Sorry, we got caught up in the traffic.” Yifan reached out to pull Baekhyun closer in a warm embrace.

 

“Hellooooo, anyone home!” Jongdae was already getting goosebumps from watching the lovebirds.

 

“Oh, Jongdae, nice to see you!” Yifan finally noticed Jongdae’s presence and he extended his hands to shake the younger’s, with Baekhyun still clinging onto him.

 

“Hey, cut it out, you two. We’re in public!” Jongdae said in a hushed tone and attempted to separate the Princes.

 

“Come on, hyung, let’s go! Luhan-hyung must be waiting for us.” Jongin grabbed Jongdae’s arm and led him out of the café. Jongdae was clearly surprised by this sudden gesture, but his smile could not be hidden from his face.

 

“Look at them,” Baekhyun whispered to Yifan as they followed the two out of the café. “Don’t you think they match each other very well?”

 

“Yes they do, I think we would be hearing good news from them very soon?” Yifan’s hands were tightly clasped against Baekhyun’s.

 

“It feels really great to see Jongdae so happy.” Yifan looked down to see the beaming, childlike smile on Baekhyun and he cannot help but bend down to give a light peck on the younger’s cheeks.

 

“And I feel so lucky to have you in my life.” Baekhyun’s cheeks started to blush at Yifan’s words.  

 

“Why are you always so cheesy?” Baekhyun tried to hide his face with his hands as they joined Jongdae and Jongin in the car.