Taentry #2

His Prince (TaeTen)

Aish. One of my professors gave us an activity that should be passed tomorrow. Seriously?! He must've announced it earlier. Now, I'm still on my way back home. The 2 o'clock in the afternoon became seven o'clock. Annoying!

 

 

As I was just meters away, I saw someone sitting in a pavement just in front of the shop. He looks like he's waiting for someone. Waiting for someone?! I eyed the silhouette carefully to see who it was. Wait.. Ten?!

 

 

Excitement rushed in my veins so I ran quickly and confirmed that it was really him. This boy.. his body is curled up while sitting, his elbows above his stretched knees. Noticing another presence, his head turned into my position and his eyes suddenly shone brightly.

 

 

"Hyung!," he called as he saw me approaching. He stood and brushed the dirt of his pants, then smiled at me. "What took you so long? Auntie and I were waiting for you. You didn't even text us if you're going somewhere. I.. I was.. worried..," he muttered under his breath, the last sentence almost a whisper. 

 

 

I was exhausted from all the school works but when I heard his words, it felt like all the tiredness that I'm feeling were washed away. I can't help but grin. I messed his hair and chuckled, "I'm fine. Just some activities."

 

 

He immediately fixed his hair while pouting. Cute. "Let's go inside. You still have much to do!"

 

 

I just shook my head, amused. He went first and I walked behind him. He was worried about me and waited outside for God knows how long. I feel my heart beat fast. Why..