Final

Little Flower Shop

You often visited your mom in her little flower shop. You really love helping your mom working there & she’s been working for a year already. One day, when you were cleaning the window, your mom went out & said “honey, I’ll be out for about an hour, could you take care of the shop while I’m gone?” and you nodded your head. “sure, mom!” “thank you sweetheart!” Your mom left the shop & not 5 mins later, a young girl came walking in. “Hello, how may I help you?” “I wanted to ask if you could make a small bouquet for me.” She smiled. “of course! For what occasion? And have you got any wishes?” the young girl told you what you needed to know & you started working on the bouquet. After about 5 mins, you were done & she paid. “thank you so much” “you’re welcome & please, come again!” you smiled. “I will” & then she left the shop.

You looked around & saw a few new flowers. You decided to quickly put them away where they belong. You walked past the mirror & out of the corner of your eye you saw a reflection that wasn’t your own. You stopped & leaned backwards. When you turned around, you saw a guy wearing a white shirt & black leather jacket. Your eyes widened & you know him. It was a guy from your school, Joshua. He’s also one of your classmates & you two never talked to each other very often. But you have a crush on him since he was the new student. You looked at him, your cheeks slowly turning to light pink but you’re try your best to act normal. Joshua saw you standing there & then you were quiet. You two just looking at each other. This is awkward. “hello?” he asked while waving his hand in front of your face. You finally snapped out of your daydreaming. “oh! I’m so sorry ummm…how can I help you?” Joshua was surprised to see you “Y/N?” “wait! you know me?” you asked & your eyes widened. “yea! We’re classmates right?” of course I know you” he chuckled. “but we’ve never talk before in class” you looked down staring at your shoes. You were so embarrassed & waiting for him to answer. “you don’t talk that much Y/N, so let’s just get to know each other, shall we?” Joshua asked and you smiled. “sure!” you answered but you finally remembered that why Joshua is here. “why are you here? Is there anything you want to buy?” Joshua was scratching his head and said “oh ummm, I just came here because I saw this little flower shop when I was taking a walk so here I am!” he gives you an awkward laugh, you find it cute & you had to giggle.

He smiled even brighter & you started laughing. Joshua suddenly grabbed your face with both of his hands & smashed his lips against yours. He was kissing you. “w-what was that for?” you asked, your face heating up. He pulled away, his face was as red as yours and said “I like you Y/N since I came to your school”. You smiled proudly as you looked at him. You leaned forward & kissed him on his cheek. “I like you too Joshua” you blushed. “really?” you nodded. “I-I’ll see you tomorrow then” Joshua stuttered was about to run off as he stopped in his tracks.

You were still standing there frozen. He turned around and walked back to you. “what’s wrong?” You asked. Joshua stopped right in front of you & looked into your eyes before leaning in once more. Your breath hitched in your throat as his lips brushed against yours & he completely took your breath away as his lips were back on yours. He carefully started moving his lips against yours & you melted into the kiss as he pulled back. “b-bye…” he mumbled before running off. Joshua’s face as red as tomato. END


 

So what do you think? This is my first fanfic/one shot so hope you guys like it